Sweaty feet can be uncomfortable and unhygienic, causing bacterial infections and bad odors.
In some cases, your shoes could either be the culprit of excessive sweat or, on the contrary, can help you prevent excessive sweating.
Table of Contents
- The Wrong Shoes can Make Your Feet Sweat More
- Some Tips to Prevent Sweaty Feet
- Features of a Good Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Reviews: The Best Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Sweaty Feet Sandal
- Slip On Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Running Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Athletic Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Sweaty Feet Shoe
- Shoe for Feet That Sweat
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Sweaty Feet
The Wrong Shoes can Make Your Feet Sweat More
Certain low-quality shoes are made from synthetic materials that can cause your feet to heat up fast and sweat more.
Materials that do not breathe or wick away moisture can be one of the leading causes of sweaty feet and bad odors in your shoes.
Opt for more natural and sweat-wicking materials such as leather, mesh, and textiles designed with this function.
Some Tips to Prevent Sweaty Feet
- Moisture Wicking Lining – Look for shoes with a moisture-wicking interior fabric lining that can help absorb and wick away sweat inside your shoes.
- Sweat Absorbing and Wicking Materails – Breathable textiles, mesh, and leather with ventilation designs such as perforations allow better breathability and cooling ventilation.
- Anti-Perspirant – You can use a regular spray-on or roll-on anti-perspiring on the bottom of clean feet to reduce sweat and moisture during the day.
- Powder – foot powder on your feet and in your shoes also helps to reduce moisture and keep your feet dry.
- Insoles – Certain insole brands and models have sweat-wicking and moisture-managing technologies designed to keep your feet dry and, in some, have an antibacterial treatment to reduce odors and bacteria.
- Regular Washing – You can wash or rinse your feet quickly during the day, preferably with cold water, to wash away sweat and bacteria and keep them dry and dry.
Features of a Good Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Uppers – Textile, Mesh, or Canvas uppers breathe easily and help prevent moisture by properly ventilating your feet and absorbing moisture. Most leathers also have a moisture-absorbent quality, and many leather upper shoes have perforations for breathability and ventilation. Interior linings have a moisture-wicking capability, adding to moisture management and control.
- Footbed – A ventilating perforated footbed that is cushioned for comfort and has a moisture-wicking lining is ideal for sweaty feet. Some shoe models also offer an antimicrobial-treated footbed or insole, which helps combat bacteria and odors caused by excessive sweating.
- Sole – A durable rubber outsole and EVA or Foam midsole ensure excellent shock absorbency and traction to keep you safe and comfortable on your feet.
- Design – Open-design shoes allow for much better ventilation, such as a sandal or a slip-on shoe.
Reviews: The Best Shoes for Sweaty Feet
These are some superb choices in shoes that help to reduce excess sweat and moisture and keep your feet dry and fresh;
Sweaty Feet Sandal
- The adjustable straps allow you a more customizable and comfortable fit.
- The uppers strap is made from comfortable leather lined with a sweat-resistant material.
- These sandals are available in a wider width option and have a roomy toe fit.
- The footbed offers excellent arch support and many layers of comfortable cushion.
- The durable rubber outsole ensures excellent grip on most surface areas.
- Both sandals are available in two or more color selections.
Slip On Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- It’s available in a few neutral colors for you to look over.
- Both feature a mesh and leather uppers design with an open heel for easy slip-on and off and better ventilation.
- The insole is cushioned for comfort.
- It also features a durable and highly slip-resistant, flexible rubber outsole.
Running Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Flyknit constructed uppers allow for very lightweight breathability and a sock-like fit.
- There is also a Full-Length Carbon plate for a more snappy feel.
- The Nike React technology allows a more responsive, energized feel and smoother running ride.
- Fusible yarns create zones of structure for additional structural support without weight.
- A traction pattern underneath the rubber outsole ensures better stability and propulsion off the ground.
- The Nike Zoom Fly is also available in a few color selections.
Athletic Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- The Adidas Ultra Boost Game of Thrones is available in several color selections.
- Primeknit textile uppers are best lightweight and breathable while allowing targeted support and comfort when you move.
- There is also a lightweight and adaptable stabilizing Torsion System between the heel and the forefoot for a more stable ride.
- Very responsive and energizing Boosting cushioning and a Stretchweb outsole that flexes naturally.
- The outsole also has a patterned tread for better traction on most surfaces.
Sweaty Feet Shoe
- This shoe is available in a few basic and colorful models.
- The upper consists of breathable mesh with synthetic overlays.
- A GEL cushioning system attenuates shock during impact, and a Heel Clutching system supports the heels and ankles.
- The Solyte and SpEVA midsole is the most lightweight and cushioned midsoles.
- The X-Ortholite Sockliner provides excellent moisture-wicking and cushioning capabilities to keep feet dry and fresh.
Shoe for Feet That Sweat
- This Shoe features a Proprietary stitch-like upper fit for comfort and breathability with leather lateral and medial side pieces for better support and stability.
- The Internal Heel padding prevents your heels from slipping and provides further comfort.
- ZeroGrand motion technology tooling and lasting allow a wider and more comfortable forefoot base with increased stability for side-to-side movements.
- It also features an EVA foam cushioning base in the footbed and comfortable moisture-wicking interior linings.
- The outsole is made from high traction durable rubber.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Sweaty Feet
|Orthofeet® - Sweaty Feet Sandal
|Merrell® - Slip On Shoe for Sweaty Feet
|Encore Breeze 4
|Nike® - Running Shoe for Sweaty Feet
|Adidas® - Athletic Shoe for Sweaty Feet
|Ultra Boost Game Of Thrones
|Ultra Boost Game Of Thrones
|Asics® - Sweaty Feet Shoe
|Gel-Quantum 360 4
|Gel-Quantum 360 6
|Cole Haan® - Shoe for Feet That Sweat