The Asics Gel Game 10 release date is on February 14, 2024.
The Asics Gel Game 10 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Asics Gel Game 10 will have a few interesting features and updates.
- There will be an improvement to the shock-absorbing plates and the gel cushioning for good underfoot shock absorbency.
- The sole will offer slightly more flex in certain areas and be much more lightweight.
- The uppers will be designed with more breathability in mind.
- The inside will have a smooth and seamless moisture-wicking lining that is more of a mesh for breathability.
Previous model of the Gel Game:
The Asics Gel Game 9 release date was on February 20, 2023.
The Asics Gel Game 8 release date was on August 9, 2021.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Game*
Asics Gel Game
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Asics Gel Game 10 should be about $80.
- However, you should keep an eye out for specials and intro specials with the release of the new Asics gel game 10.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Gel game will offer very neutral support.
- It will be designed for normal arch types and normal pronation.
- The Asics Gel Game 10 will be designed as an all-court shoe type for tennis players.
- However, it will not be the most durable option for constant practice on hard courts.
- The Asics Gel Game will be a tennis shoe suitable for all players.
- It will be ideal for practice and games on all types of courts.
- The New Asics Gel Game 10 will be quite durable.
- However, the shoe may not be as long-lasting as other models, similar to its predecessor, as the soles will still likely wear out.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Game 10 will offer a comfortable and regular fit.
- You will be able to select a medium or wide-fit option with the newer model.
- The Asics Gel Game for the ladies will weigh around 285 grams.
- For the men, the new model will be very slightly heavier at around 300 grams in weight.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Game 10
- There will be a heel height of around 25 mm.
- The Heel height will be ideal for a neutral arch type and normal pronation.
- The forefoot will be around 17 mm in height.
- This forefoot will also be more suitable for neutral arch types and pronation.
- The Asics Gel Game will have an 8mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for more neutral and reliable support on the court.
Components of the Asics Gel Game 10
- The Asics Gel game will have a lightweight, High abrasion-resistant rubber outsole.
- The outsole will have a similar design to its predecessor but slightly more lightweight and flexible.
- The midsole will still feature the trusted Trusstic system for neutral support.
- There will be EVA for shock absorbency as well as improved Gel cushioning and softer underfoot cushioning.
- The midsole will likewise be much more lightweight with the newer model.
- The Uppers will have an improved open mesh design for breathability in ventilation.
- The inner lining will be seamless with mesh for breathability.
- The uppers will also have a more durable structure with improved synthetic overlays.
Asics® Gel Game vs. Gel Dedicate
Asics Gel Game 10
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Game
- Elevation of the Asics Gel Game 10
- Components of the Asics Gel Game 10
- Asics® Gel Game vs. Gel Dedicate