The expected release date for the Asics Matflex 7 is October 16, 2022.
The Asics Matflex 7 will have the following features & updates:
- Asics will improve the Gum rubber outsole for better traction and durability. However, it will still be quite flexible.
- The uppers will have an improved mesh design for breathability with more durable reinforcements in all the key areas.
- There will be the regular EVA sockliner and cushioned midsole.
- You can also look forward to some new colors and designs that will be made available.
Latest Version of the Asics Matflex*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Asics Matflex 7 will be around $50.00.
- As the new Matflex 7 will be a more minimalistic design, the price will still be quite affordable.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Asic Matflex 7 will be designed in a minimal style.
- It will offer excellent flexibility and will be more suited to neutral pronators and arch types.
- The new Matflex 7 will be designed for indoor flooring and wrestling rings.
- It will not be the best option for outdoor and trail surfaces.
- The new Asics Matflex 7 will be a wrestling and boxing shoe specifically.
- The whole design will equip you for these specific sports and arts.
- The New Matflex 7 will have a much more durable outsole this time around.
- Additional reinforcements planned on the uppers will also improve durability and flexibility.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Matflex 7 will offer a comfortable and snug fit.
- The lace-up system will allow you to adjust the fit as needed.
- The Asics Matflex 7 will only be available for men.
- The new model will be a weight of around 255 grams which is quite light but still stable.
Elevation of the Asics Matflex 7
- The heel height will be a more solid 5 millimeters.
- This height is a low heel height ideal in most wrestling shoes.
- There will be a solid sole on the new Matflex 7 with a forefoot height of around 4mm.
- This forefoot height will be quite low because it will be a wrestling design shoe.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be around 1mm to zero as this will be a minimalist design wrestling shoe.
- The solid sole will be more flexible and grounded.
Components of the Asics Matflex 7
- The outsole will be an improved Gum rubber design that will provide optimal traction.
- The outsole will also remain quite flexible.
- Because the Matflex 7 is a wrestling shoe, there will be minimal features in the midsole this time around.
- The regular EVA midsole and sockliner will help to provide comfortable cushioning that will still allow enough flexibility in the sole.
- There will also be an improved interior mesh lining for keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- The New Asics Matflex 7 will have improved flexible mesh uppers with synthetic reinforced areas.
- They will be durable synthetic materials around the toe and heel area for abrasion resistance, as well as around the lacing holes.
- The design will remain the same with an ankle-length and fitted snug fit.
- You will be able to lace up your new shoe to get a more comfortable fit.
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Matflex
- Elevation of the Asics Matflex 7
- Components of the Asics Matflex 7