The expected release date for the Asics Roadblast 2 is on August 02, 2023.
The Asics Roadblast 2 will have the following main updates:
- The Asics Roadblast 2 will be a very gender-specific fit, designed on different lasts for men and women.
- The new running shoe will have a comfortable and snug fit and be much more lightweight.
- The outsole will be improved and more rugged, and more flexible.
- There will be a well-cushioned midsole with responsive cushioning.
- The new and improved breathable lining will keep your feet cool and dry.
- You may also look forward to some new color ranges and models available.
Previous model of the Roadblast:
The Asics Roadblast 1 release date was on October 25, 2020.
Latest Version of the Asics Roadblast*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics Roadblast 2 will be $60.
- The new Roadblast will have an affordable price for everyone.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Roadblast 2 will be a regular neutral running shoe.
- It will be ideally suited for high or regular arch types, with very lightweight and balanced Flytefoam cushioning.
- The new model will offer good impact absorption for a heel strike.
- The new model will be a road running shoe.
- You will be able to use it on a variety of hard floors, even at the gym and on the treadmill.
- The Roadblast 2 will be ideal for daily running or jogging.
- You will also be able to use it at the gym and on the treadmill.
- The sole will have some improvements for durability.
- The uppers will offer a snug and stretchable fit that will last very long.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be snugger and hug your feet.
- While there will be a more medium toe box.
- Wider width options may likewise be available to you.
- The Weight for the men’s model will be estimated at 247 grams.
- For the ladies, there may be a weight of 210 grams, slightly lighter.
Elevation of the Asics Roadblast 2
- The Heel height in the men’s model will be 24 mm.
- For the ladies, the heel height will be lower at 23mm.
- The forefoot height for the men will be 12mm.
- The forefoot height of the ladies’ model will be 11mm.
- There will be a solid 10 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The drop will be perfect for a daily running shoe.
Components of the Asics Roadblast 2
- The Outsole will be a more solid rubber.
- It will ensure the best traction and durability.
- The outsole will also offer light flexibility.
- The FlyteFoam Boost midsole will be lightweight.
- The cushioning will be much more energizing and responsive in the new model.
- There will also be Amplifoam technology in the midsole for softer densities and better durability.
- The Roadblast 2 will have a gender-specific fit in the uppers.
- There will be knit uppers that will flex and adapt to the shape of your feet.
- Some new color models may be available to you.
Asics® Roadblast vs. Novablast
Asics Roadblast 2
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Roadblast
- Elevation of the Asics Roadblast 2
- Components of the Asics Roadblast 2
- Asics® Roadblast vs. Novablast