The expected release date for the Asics Gel-Venture 10 is March 5, 2024.
The Asics Gel-Venture 10 will have the following updates:
- Adding a fit for a mixed variety of terrains.
- Better stability features keep your feet stable, supported, and well protected from terrain irregularities and the shock from landing impact.
- They will improve the weight, comfortable feel, durability, superb traction, and versatility.
- Asics will introduce a much better-rugged outsole without limiting its performance on uneven surfaces.
- Get ready for a rugged ride with the Asics GEL-Venture 10.
Previous Models of the Gel Venture:
The Asics Gel-Venture 9 release date was on February 14, 2023.
The Asics Gel-Venture 8 release date was on February 2021.
The Asics Gel-Venture 7 release date was on May 2019.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Venture*
Asics Gel Venture
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for Asics Gel-Venture 10 will be around $65.
- Knowing its versatility and quality, casual runners won’t even complain about purchasing this shoe.
- Professional runners might not be too excited to go back to a traditional shoe for trail running, but getting this model for their collection won’t hurt their wallets.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The arch support of the Asics Gel-Venture 10 is supinators or runners.
- The Asics GEL-Venture is a neutral shoe. Neutral shoes are a cross between minimalist shoes and stability shoes.
- These shoes adopt the lower heel-to-toe drops common to barefoot shoes but have the stability ones’ cushioning technologies.
- Neutral shoes are non-traditional, and they work perfectly for runners who want to pursue barefoot running in the future.
- It provides a steady platform and medial support to keep the feet from rolling outward while moving.
- The foot’s outward roll movement can cause injury or pain if ignored.
- The terrain for Asics Gel Venture is best for mixed terrains.
- It has shoe technologies made for both the road and the trail.
- The AHAR outsole provides superb grip and traction on various surfaces, but the Trail Specific treading pattern is helpful in cross-country marathons.
- The shoe performs well on hard pavement, shiny gym floors, rocky courses, and dirt trails.
- It also has superior performance on wet and slushy surfaces.
- However, it is not recommended for serious mountain runs that require more aggressive lugs on the shoe’s outer sole.
- Versatility is one of the strongest assets of the Asics GEL-Venture.
- The shoe is a hybrid between a trail and tracks shoe, making it a great choice for cross-country or mixed terrain running.
- Furthermore, many fitness enthusiasts use the Asics GEL-Venture for general fitness activities like gym workouts and sports, indoor volleyball, and tennis.
- It is also used for casual days, like going to work or just walking around the block, considering that the shoe looks great with pants.
- Runners with orthotics will also be pleased to know that the padded insole is removable.
- The Asics Gel Venture is, without a doubt, spectacular.
- For a $60 shoe, the quality is at par with the high-end collections of Asics.
- It does great on both track and trail terrains without the danger of falling apart the next day.
- The uppers’ resilience keeps the shoe in top shape despite numerous flexing.
- The most vulnerable part to damage, the outsole has AHAR rubber proven to have enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
- Some cases show that some shoes are defective upon purchase, but Asics would be happy to replace them if it happens.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Venture base fit is for those who have forefoot, midfoot, and rearfoot feet.
- In terms of sizing, the Asics GEL-Venture shows a standard length.
- However, many have complained about the tightness or narrowness of the shoe.
- While the heel’s fit is satisfactory, the toe box feels cramped.
- This could result in discomfort while running.
- It is best to order a half size bigger than your original size to solve the width problem.
- The Asics Gel Venture weighs 303 grams for men and 252 grams for women.
- A lightweight concept is practically favored by casual runners, especially entry-level trail enthusiasts.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Venture 10
- In the Asics Gel Venture, the heel height for men and women is 31 mm and 29 mm, respectively.
- The heel height also affects the cushioning of the heel area.
- The Asics Gel Venture’s forefoot height for men and women is 21 mm and 19 mm.
- The forefoot cushioning is also affected by its forefoot height.
- In the case of Asics Gel-Venture, the heel-to-toe drop for men and women is 10 mm.
Components of the Asics Gel Venture
- The outer sole of the Asics Gel Venture is made of High Abrasion Rubber.
- Like any regular trail shoes, the Asics GEL Venture’s outer sole displays an aggressive pattern technically designed for the trail.
- Uneven terrain can be tricky, even if runners tend to stick to light nature trails.
- It has a Trail Specific treading pattern that features reversed lugs.
- These lugs may not be as big and aggressive as mountain trail shoes, but they are fairly capable on track and trail.
- Together, they provide enhanced durability, super traction and grip, and high wear resistance to the Asics GEL-Venture.
- The midsole of the Asics Gel Venture is made from minimal cushioning technologies.
- There is the Full-Length EVA foam for the forefoot to rearfoot coverage.
- The EVA foam is a lightweight material seen in other performance shoes, not just Asics products.
- In the heel part, there is the Rear Foot GEL cushioning system.
- These two midsole technologies provide better shock absorption, protection, comfort, and support without keeping the feet far from the ground.
- The upper of the Asics Gel Venture is made up of breathable open mesh.
- The upper construction of the Asics GEL-Venture did not stray far from its siblings.
- It still prioritizes a customized fit and breathability, so the materials are the same in other models.
- Synthetic overlays then support this resilient fabric for structural control.
- A traditional lacing system is in place to adjust the shoe’s fit.
- The heel collar and tongue are also plush and padded to improve the Asics GEL-Venture’s step-in comfort.
- Inside the shoe, there is a removable sock liner, which is handy if you use orthotics.
- The upper class’s lightweight concept made this model a good choice for speed work on mixed trail/ track runs.
Asics® Gel Venture 7 vs. Gel Venture 6
Asics Gel Venture 10
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Venture
- Elevation of the Asics Gel Venture 10
- Components of the Asics Gel Venture
- Asics® Gel Venture 7 vs. Gel Venture 6