The expected release date for the Asics Gel-Venture 8 is August 2020.
The Asics Gel-Venture 8 will have the following updates:
- Adding a fit for a mixed variety of terrains.
- Better stability features to keep your feet stable, supported and well protected from terrain irregularities and the shock from landing impact.
- Improving the weight, comfortable feel, durability, superb traction, and versatility.
- Better rugged outsole without limiting its performance on uneven surfaces.
- Get ready for a rugged ride with the Asics GEL-Venture 8.
Asics released the Asics Gel-Venture 7 as expected in May 2019.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Venture*
Asics Gel Venture
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for Asics Gel Venture 8 will be around $60.
- Casual runners won’t even have complaints about purchasing this shoe, knowing its versatility and quality.
- Professional runners might not be too excited to go back to a traditional shoe for trail running, but getting this model for their collection won’t hurt their wallets.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The arch support of the Asics Gel Venture 8 is supinators or runners.
- The Asics GEL Venture is a neutral shoe. Neutral shoes are a cross between minimalist shoes and stability shoes.
- These shoes adopt the lower heel to toe drops that are a common feature of barefoot shoes but have the cushioning technologies of the stability ones.
- Neutral shoes are non- traditional and they work perfectly for runners who want to pursue barefoot running in the future.
- It provides a steady platform and medial support to keep the feet from rolling outward while on the move.
- The outward roll movement of the foot can cause injury or pain if ignored.
- The terrain for Asics Gel Venture is best for mixed terrains.
- It has shoe technologies made for both the road and trail.
- Its AHAR outsole provides superb grip and traction on a variety of surfaces, but the Trail Specific treading pattern is helpful in cross country marathons.
- The shoe fares well on the hard pavement, shiny gym floors, rocky courses, and dirt trails.
- It also has superior performance on wet and slushy surfaces.
- However, it is not recommended for serious mountain runs that require more aggressive lugs on the shoe’s outer sole.
- Versatility is one of the strongest assets of the Asics GEL-Venture.
- The shoe is said to be a hybrid between a trail and track shoe, making it a great choice for a cross-country or mixed terrain running.
- Furthermore, a lot of fitness enthusiasts use the Asics GEL Venture for general fitness activities like gym workouts and sports, like indoor volleyball and tennis.
- It is also used for casual days, like going to work or just walking around the block, considering that the shoe looks great with pants.
- Runners with orthotics will also be pleased to know that the padded insole is removable.
- The Asics Gel Venture is without a doubt, spectacular.
- For a $60 shoe, the quality at par with the high- end collections of Asics.
- In fact, it does great on both track and trail terrains without the danger of falling apart the next day.
- The resilience of the upper also keeps the shoe in top shape despite numerous flexing.
- The outsole, the most vulnerable part to damage, has AHAR rubber that is proven to have enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
- There are some cases that shoes are defective upon purchase but Asics would be happy to replace them if it happens.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Venture base fit is for those who have forefoot, mid-foot, and rearfoot feet.
- In terms of sizing, the Asics GEL-Venture shows a standard length.
- However, many have been complaining about the tightness or narrowness of the shoe.
- While the heel’s fit is satisfactory, the toe box feels cramped.
- This could result in discomfort while running.
- It is best to order a half size bigger than your original size to solve the problem.
- The Asics Gel Venture weighs approximately 303 grams for men and approximately 252 grams for women.
- A lightweight concept is practically favored by casual runners, especially entry-level trail enthusiasts.
- The heel height for men and women in the Asics Gel Venture is 31 mm and 29 mm.
- The heel height also affects the cushioning of the heel area.
- The Asics Gel Venture’s forefoot height for men and women is 21 mm and 19 mm.
- The forefoot cushioning is also affected by its forefoot height.
- In the case of Asics Gel Venture, the heel to toe drop for men and women is 10 mm.
Components of the Asics Gel Venture
- The outer sole of the Asics Gel Venture is made of High Abrasion Rubber.
- Like any normal trail shoes, the outer sole of the Asics GEL Venture displays an aggressive pattern technically designed for the trail.
- Uneven terrain can be tricky, even if runners tend to stick in light nature trails most of the time.
- It has a Trail Specific treading pattern that features reversed lugs.
- These lugs may not be as big and aggressive as mountain trail shoes, but they are fairly capable on both track and trail.
- Together, they provide enhanced durability, super traction and grip, and high wear resistance to the Asics GEL Venture.
- The midsole of the Asics Gel Venture is made from minimal cushioning technologies.
- For the forefoot to rearfoot coverage, there is the Full- length EVA foam.
- The EVA foam is a lightweight material that could be seen in other performance shoes, not just Asics products.
- In the heel part, there is the Rear Foot GEL cushioning system.
- These two midsole technologies provide better shock absorption, protection, comfort and support without keeping the feet far from the ground.
- The upper of the Asics Gel Venture is made up of breathable open mesh.
- The upper construction of the Asics GEL-Venture did not stray far from its siblings.
- It still prioritizes a customized fit and breathability, which is why the materials are the same in other models.
- This resilient fabric is then supported by synthetic overlays for structural control.
- A traditional lacing system is in place to adjust the fit of the shoe.
- The heel collar and tongue are also plush and padded to improve the step-in comfort of the Asics GEL-Venture.
- Inside the shoe, there is a removable sock liner which is handy if you are using orthotics.
- The lightweight concept of the upper surely made the model a good choice for speed work on mixed trail/ track runs.
Asics Gel Venture
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Venture
- Components of the Asics Gel Venture