The expected release date for the Asics Gel Pulse 14 is August 19, 2022.
The Asics Gel Pulse 14 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Asics Gel Pulse 14 will offer much better support for neutral runners.
- It will have a comfortable cushioning system with the improved Ortholote sock liner and Amplifoam Midsole.
- The Improved Gel heel and forefoot will offer excellent hock absorbency in these areas.
- You can likewise look forward to some more new colors and styles.
- There will also be a much stronger and more durable abrasion-resistant AHAR outsole.
Previous Models of the Asics Gel Pulse:
Asics has released the Gel Pulse 13 on June 21, 2021
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Pulse*
Asics Gel Pulse
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Asics Gel Pulse 14 will be around $85.00.
- The price will still be quite affordable, and you can look for specials online.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Asics Gel Pulse 14 will be designed for neutral runners similar to its predecessor.
- It will offer neutral support for neutral pronation with a more flexible sole.
- It will also be ideal for high and neutral arches rather than a lower arch type.
- It would help if you only used the new Asics Pulse model for road running.
- It will not be suitable for outdoor trails and wet terrains.
- The Asics Gel Pulse 14 will be the perfect everyday running shoe.
- It will also be ideal for most long-distance running.
- The New Gel Pulse 14 will be quite a durable running shoe if used for this purpose.
- It will, however, not be suitable for outdoor trail use and in wet conditions.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Pulse 14 will come in a standard length and width size for men and women with a snug and comfortable fit.
- With the extended lacing system that is expected, the fit will mostly be adjustable.
- There will also be normal, wide, and extra-wide width options available in the new model.
- The weight of the men’s model will be around 312 grams.
- The women’s model will be 255 grams.
- As a neutral shoe, the weight will be quite heavy.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Pulse 14
- The heel will be quite a high 34mm.
- The heel will offer good cushioning and shock absorbency.
- There will be a forefoot eight of around 22mm.
- The Forefoot height is quite accurate for a running shoe with such a high heel-to-toe drop that is expected.
- The new Asics Gel Pulse 12 will have a heel-to-toe drop of 12mm.
- This is quite efficient in a running shoe for neutral pronation.
Components of the Asics Gel Pulse 14
- The Outsole will still be the trusted abrasion-resistant AHAR outsole,
- The Outsole will be improved for exceptional durability and better grip.
- It will also have a much higher abrasion resistance this time around.
- As for the midsole, the new model still keeps the Amplifam technology midsole with a few planned tweaks.
- There will be improved rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning this time around.
- Furthermore, there will be a Guidance line and vertical flex grooves in the midsole for optimal running performance.
- Inside, you can still count on the expected Ortholite cushioning and moisture-wicking sockliner.
- The Asics Gel Pulse will have improved engineered mesh uppers for breathability.
- There will be a much softer in-shoe feel and sturdy overlays for better structural integrity.
- The tongue and collar will still be padded for your comfort and a more snug fit.
- There will also be more colors and variations available in the newer style.
Asics Gel Pulse 14
Table of Contents