The expected release date for the Asics GT-4000 3 is on August 26, 2023.
- The new Asics GT-4000 3 will be the ideal stability running shoe that will be reliable and more comfortable.
- It will offer ample arch support and stability features.
- The uppers will have breathable materials and a more snug and supportive fit.
- You can expect immediate out-of-the-box comfort with no break-in period needed.
- The sole will have an improved tread for better traction in stability.
Latest Version of the Asics GT-4000*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics GT-4000 3 will be $130.00.
- There will be a slight adjustment to the price of the new model because of advanced feature improvements.
- You can consider different retailers to get the best price option.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will ideally be a stability shoe.
- It will be perfect for moderate to severe overpronation.
- There will be balanced cushioning and excellent arch support.
- The shoe will be suitable for flat feet, low arches, as well as for a heel strike.
- The new model will be a stable road running shoe.
- It will be suitable for all-day wear on hard surfaces, however, not on outdoor trails.
- The Asics GT-4000 3 can be used for daily running, walking, or jogging.
- It will also be durable enough for long-distance running and marathons.
- The new model will be quite durable.
- It will have some improved durability features as a daily and marathon running shoe.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be regular, with a more snug toe box for narrow feet.
- There will be regular and wide-width fit options available to you.
- The Asics GT-4000 3 will be much more lightweight.
- The men’s model will weigh around 281 grams.
- The women’s model will be around 245 grams, slightly lighter in weight.
- There will be a heel height of 21 mm in the women’s model.
- The men will have a higher 23 mm heel height.
- The women’s model will have an 11 mm forefoot height.
- The men’s model will have a 13 mm forefoot height.
- The Overall heel-to-toe drop will be 10 mm for both men and women.
- The drop will be suitable for running shoes.
Components of the Asics GT-4000 3
- The Outsole will be a durable rubber with improved traction and grip.
- The sole will have a wider design and forefoot shape for stability.
- There will be Flytefooam in the midsole, which will be much more lightweight.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel will offer additional impact absorption.
- The Guidance Trusstic System and Duomax technology will offer excellent stability and motion control for overpronation.
- The Uppers will be engineered mesh, with 3D printing for structural stability and integrity.
- The shoe will have a smooth lining and comfortable padded collar, with a snug-fitting heel.
- It will be more comfortable, with a smoother and softer design overall.
- There may also be some new color ranges available in the Asics GT-4000 3 so that you can choose your favorite.
Asics GT-4000 3
Table of Contents