The expected release date for the Asics Novablast 3 is September 14, 2023.
The Asics Novablast 3 will have the following main updates:
- The New Asics Novablast 3 will have a much more comfortable and less glove-like fit than its predecessor.
- There will be energizing and responsive cushioning and softer underfoot cushioning.
- The shape and fit will accommodate a medium to wide forefoot with plenty of toe room.
- It will still feature reflective elements for night runs.
- Some new colors and styles may be available in the new model.
Latest Version of the Asics Novablast*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics Novablast 3 will be $135.00.
- You can check for lower prices from different retailers or wholesalers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Novablast 3 will be a neutral running shoe for neutral pronation and arch types.
- However, it will be suited to high and normal arch types.
- The design will be ideal for heel and forefoot or midfoot striking.
- Ideally, the new Asics Novablast 3 will be a running-less road shoe.
- However, it will also be suitable for use on gym floors and running on a treadmill.
- The new Model will be a very versatile running shoe.
- It will be perfect for speed and long-distance running.
- You could also use it on the treadmill and for light jogging.
- The Asics Novablast 3 will be quite durable and of exceptional quality in terms of durability.
- However, you should not use it for outdoor terrains and in very wet conditions.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be more comfortable and slightly snug.
- There will be a wider forefoot for ample toe room and a snug heel fit.
- There will be wider width options available.
- The Asics Novablast 3 for the men will weigh 280 grams.
- For the ladies, the weight will be around 242 grams
- There will be a hee height of 30 mm for the men.
- The heel height for the ladies will be 29 mm.
- The Forefoot height for the men will be 22 mm.
- Then the forefoot height for the ladies will be a lower 21 mm
- There will be an 8 mm heel-toe drop on the men’s and women’s Asics Novablast 3 model.
- The heel-toe drop is slightly lower for better ground contact.
Components of the Asics Novablast 3
- The Outsole will be an AHAR high abrasion-resistant outsole.
- It will be a durable and high traction rubber.
- There will be a Flytefoam midsole for highly responsive cushioning and shock absorbency.
- There will also be softer underfoot cushioning and an Asics insole.
- A heel stabilizer will help to support your feet and provide stability.
- The Uppers will be a double-engineered jacquard mesh with a gusseted tongue.
- It will have more breathability features.
- Some new colors and styles may also be available with the Asics Novablast 3.
Asics Novablast 3
Table of Contents