The expected release date for the Asics Metaride 2 is on July 30, 2023.
The Asics Metaride 2 will have the following main updates:
- The Asics Metaride 2 will be very well cushioned and plush in comfort, with a more snug and sleek fit and stylish design.
- It will be designed for urban surfaces and roads.
- The sole rocker design will be ideal for running and reducing pressure on your feet, making it ideal for foot conditions and pain.
- It will be very well cushioned and perfect for daily running.
- The shoe will be extremely gentle on your body and your joints.
- The fit will be snug, though, with a more roomy toe box design in the new model.
Previous model of the Metaride:
The Asics Metaride 1 release date was on March 1, 2019.
Latest Version of the Asics Metaride*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics Metaride 2 will be $140.
- The Metaride will be a substantial shoe with many features and quality that will be well worth the price tag.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Metaride 2 will be a neutral pronation shoe with a solid rocker style sole.
- It will provide plush cushioning and a more flexible design for normal and high-arched individuals.
- There will be ample cushioning for a forefoot and midfoot strike.
- The new model will be designed for road use only.
- It will be ideally suited for hard floor surfaces.
- The New Metaride will be ideal for long-distance and marathon running.
- It will be the perfect running and jogging shoe for daily use.
- The Metaride 2 will be quite durable as its predecessor.
- There will be some improvements in terms of durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be normal with a medium-toe box.
- There will be narrow and normal width options available only.
- The weight will generally be around 295 to 280 grams, and we are still waiting on the exact results.
- It will be a more suitable weight for running.
Elevation of the Asics Metaride 2
- The heel height will be a solid 30mm.
- It will offer excellent cushioning with a rocker design.
- The forefoot height will be 30mm.
- The forefoot will offer light flexibility.
- There will be a zero heel-to-toe drop.
- This will be a maximalist shoe with a rocker style sole and maximum cushioning in the sole and midsole.
Components of the Asics Metaride 2
- The Outsole will be a durable rubber.
- The outsole will provide excellent traction with a rocker design.
- FlyteFoam Lyte technology will be improved for the midsole.
- It will be the lightest weight midsole that will ensure continuous cushioning with nano fibers.
- There will be Guidesole technology in the Rocker style sole for softer landings.
- Rearfoot Gel will provide excellent cushioning for a heel strike.
- The New Metaride will have Circular Knit uppers that will have a better fit and breathability.
- There will be a smooth and moisture-wicking interior lining.
- The heel collar will be padded for your comfort.
Asics® Metaride vs. Nike® ZoomX Vaporfly Next%
Asics Metaride 2
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Metaride
- Elevation of the Asics Metaride 2
- Components of the Asics Metaride 2
- Asics® Metaride vs. Nike® ZoomX Vaporfly Next%