The expected release date for the Asics GT 2000 11 is October 21, 2022.
The Asics GT 2000 11 will have the following updates:
- The newest edition of the GT 2000 11 will improve the stability and cushioning that runners need during running.
- Aside from adding new features, Asics will retain the previous version’s great features that were already proven effective.
- Better Durability to improve your performance and allow you to run longer distances than usual.
Previous Asics GT 2000 Models:
The Asics GT 2000 10 release date was on October 20, 2021.
The Asics GT 2000 9 release date was on October 2, 2020.
Latest Version of the Asics GT 2000*
Asics® GT 2000
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for Asics GT 2000 11 will be around $120.
- This running shoe has a reasonable price compared to other running shoes with more or less the same features and technologies.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The arch support of the Asics GT 2000 is for moderate overpronators.
- Moderate overpronation means that the heel’s outer part strikes the ground and then, followed by the foot, slightly rolling inward to absorb the shock, which helps support the body.
- There are different needs for every person; that is why you must know your specific needs first, such as the arch and pronation types, before deciding which shoe to pick.
- The terrain for Asics GT 2000 is used in terrains such as track, road, and gravel.
- For sure, you will be able to complete your run in these following terrains because of the shoe’s various features.
- A carbon rubber material is present in the shoe’s outer sole to provide durability, especially on wet surfaces.
- But you should bear in mind that this shoe may not be suitable for trail running because trails need stronger features for you to survive.
- During normal training, the Asics GT 2000 is perfect to use.
- As a matter of fact, it will help you improve your performance to become a better runner.
- This shoe is not that lightweight; that is why it cannot do speed work.
- If you want to improve your speed work, you may opt for much lighter running shoes.
- The Asics GT 2000 11 is High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR).
- When it comes to the Asics GT 2000, it is not that durable, but it also does not easily break down.
- This stability running shoe has features that increase the durability of this shoe.
- Other than that, other features are well distributed in the shoe’s different parts.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics GT 2000 base fit is for the medium-sized heel, mid-foot, and forefoot feet.
- These features mean that there is enough space inside the shoe that can accommodate medium-sized feet.
- But it is more advantageous to have a wider forefoot because this offers better comfort, and you will also be able to move your feet around.
- On the other hand, the sizing is normal, just like most running shoes today. The lighter shoes tend to have smaller sizes.
- The Asics GT 2000 weighs approximately 312 grams for men and approximately 261 grams for women.
- This weight is not heavy; actually, its weight is considered light compared to other stability running shoes out there.
- The heel height for men and women in the Asics GT 2000 is 33.7 mm and 32.2 mm.
- This height is enough to protect your heel against debris, such as rocks or stones on the road.
- The forefoot height of the Asics GT 2000 men’s version measures 24.6 mm, while that of the women’s version measures 24.1 mm.
- It is also important to give protection to the forefoot during running, just like the heel.
- The Asics GT 2000’s forefoot height for men and women is 12 mm.
- In Asics GT 2000, the heel-to-toe drop for men and women is 9.1 mm and 8.1 mm.
- This drop is relatively higher compared to the drops of other running shoes.
Components of the Asics GT 2000 11
- The outer sole of the Asics GT 2000 is made of High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) found in the heel.
- This carbon rubber material provides exceptional durability to the shoe exactly where it is needed while running.
- If there is enough durability, you will not have to worry about your shoes collapsing anytime, which could even stop your running momentum.
- Aside from the AHAR, the outer sole also has the DuraSponge, placed specifically in the forefoot to provide flexibility and cushioning.
- This feature is made from an AHAR compound.
- This is very helpful in providing effective shock absorption during impact.
- The midsole of the Asics GT 2000 is made from Solyte, an ultra-light midsole, which is very effective in providing cushioning that is responsive and durable.
- Having responsive cushioning implies that you can rely on it, especially during impact landing.
- It is very effective in absorbing the shock; thus, you will fully protect your feet.
- Also, it has to be durable so that the shock absorption will last long.
- With the presence of the FluidRide, it provides responsive cushioning, which is also responsible for increasing the shoe’s durability and reducing its weight.
- This shoe is specifically for people who overpronate.
- The good thing about the Asics GT 2000 is that it has the Dynamic DuoMax to reduce overpronation.
- It is done by controlling the foot movement.
- Through this, you will be able to experience a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- Moreover, the Impact Guidance System design also offers a smooth heel-to-toe transition and a balanced one.
- For additional torsional rigidity, which is the shoe’s resistance to twisting forces, the Guidance Trusstic System’s presence helps a lot.
- And lastly, there is the Guidance Line that starts from the heel to the forefoot.
- This vertical flex groove is important for the improvement of gait efficiency.
- The upper of the Asics GT 2000 is made up of comprises of an open mesh.
- This keeps the feet cool and dry for the whole duration of the run.
- This adds to the comfort that you can feel from this shoe.
- The Reinforced Vamp also increases the durability of the shoe by adding a seamless mesh overlay.
- Likewise, the Discrete Eyelets help get rid of lace tension and improve this shoe’s comfort.
- The upper of this running shoe also has an anti-bacterial material called the ComforDry Sockliner, which reduces the moisture and odor that builds up inside the shoe and adds cushioning.
- This stability shoe also uses a Personal Heel Fit to provide a customized fit, using two-layer memory foam lining.
- Of course, it also has the Strobel Last with the upper attached to the SpEVA 55 Foam.
- This is for improved cushioning, as well as an averagely soft underfoot feel.
Asics GT 2000 11
Table of Contents