The Saucony Cohesion 16 release date will be on May 16, 2023.
The Saucony Cohesion 16 will have the following features & updates:
- The Upper will be a much more flexible and breathable mesh with fewer synthetic overlays for better comfort and a more streamlined fit.
- Saucony will also launch new colors and designs.
- The VersaFoam technology is still used in the midsole, along with a newer moisture-wicking lining.
- There will be a more snug heel fit and wider toe room when it comes to the fit.
- The tongue and collar will still be padded for your comfort and a more secure fit generally.
- Furthermore, Grid Technology features remain with the same durable rubber outsole.
Previous models of the Cohesion:
The Saucony Cohesion 15 release date was on May 10, 2022.
The Saucony Cohesion 14 release date was on March 8, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Cohesion*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Cohesion 16 will be around $75.
- As this will be a more basic, entry-level shoe, it is quite affordable.
- As a running or jogging shoe, this will be quite a good option if you are on a budget.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Cohesion 16 will still provide excellent neutral arch support.
- The heavy cushioned design will be ideal for high and medium arch types.
- The Saucony Cohesion 16 will be designed for full running and jogging specifically.
- This said, it would be ideal for running on roads and flat, hard surfaces.
- I would not recommend the shoe for outdoor terrains and trail running.
- The Saucony Cohesion is a running and jogging shoe, and the new 16 models will be similar.
- You can also use the new model for walking.
- However, it will also be slightly heavy and cushioned, thus not ideal as a training shoe.
- They will be the perfect running and jogging shoes for persons with a medium to high arch type and neutral pronators.
- As far as durability goes, the Saucony Cohesion 16 is quite durable if used in the right setting.
- I would not recommend getting this new model into very wet situations or using it for outdoor trails.
- The sole will be a durable rubber, and the mesh uppers will also be quite durable and flexible.
Fit and Sizing
- The Saucony Cohesion 16 offers a comfortable medium fit.
- It will be available in standard sizes only.
- The padded collar and tongue design will all work together for a snug and comfortable fit.
- The Women’s model will be a weight of 207 grams.
- The men’s model will weigh around 252 grams.
- This is a medium weight that is ideal for running and walking.
Elevation of the Saucony Cohesion 16
- There will be a heel height of around 29mm.
- This will be a standard heel height for walking and running shoes.
- The Forefoot height is around 17mm.
- The forefoot height accommodates the 12mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The 12mm heel-to-toe drop in the Saucony Cohesion 16 will be quite standard for running and jogging.
- This is also an ideal heel-to-toe drop for a high-arch support shoe.
Components of the Saucony Cohesion 16
- The outsole of the Saucony Cohesion will be the same durable and trusted rubber they always use.
- There will be more lug patterns for better grip.
- They will enhance flexibility grooves to make the sole more flexible and lightweight.
- You can still look forward to the advanced Versafoam cushioning system used in the Saucony Cohesion 16.
- This foam technology is proven and trusted to effectively reduce pressure and provide a smooth and even running or walking sensation,
- They will also add a moisture-wicking lining and cushioned insole for your comfort.
- The Upper will be constructed to give a much more flexible and snug fit this time around.
- The engineered mesh will still be used, with fewer synthetic overlays, for more freedom of movement.
- The tongue and collar remain padded for a snug and comfortable fit.
Saucony Cohesion 16
Table of Contents