The expected release date for the Saucony Triumph 21 is November 20, 2023.
The Saucony Triumph 21 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Triumph will have an outstanding style for a daily training shoe.
- It will offer much-improved durability and super plush cushioning,
- The fit will be true to size and stable.
- There will be improved traction in the outsole.
Previous model of the Triumph:
The Saucony Triumph 20 release date was on October 2, 2022.
The Saucony Triumph 19 release date was on June 2, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Triumph*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Triumph 21 will be $150.
- It will be very affordable for such a durable and well-cushioned running shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Sauconymodel will be the ideal neutral shoe.
- It will offer features for supination, as well as for overpronation.
- The plush cushioning will be ideal for high arches.
- The more stable fit provides stability for low and flat arches, as well as for overpronation.
- The new model will be for road running and more solid surfaces specifically.
- It will be durable enough for daily running on these surfaces.
- The Saucony Triumph 21 could be used for daily running and for long-distance running.
- It will offer plush cushioning for comfort, and a much more durable design.
- Overall the design will be very durable.
- The outsole will have improvements for durability and long-lasting traction.
Fit and Sizing
- The ft will be a more medium and roomy fit.
- There will be a comfortable toe room.
- Wider width options will likewise be available.
- The weight for men will be 275 grams.
- For the ladies, it will weigh 243 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Triumph 21
- There will be a heel height of around 37 mm.
- The heel will offer good elevation.
- The forefoot height will be around 27 mm.
- The forefoot will also offer light flex.
- A 10 mm heel-to-toe drop will be expected.
- The heel-to-toe dorp will be ideal as a running shoe for neutral pronation.
Components of the Saucony Triumph 21
- For the outsole, you can still expect the high-quality, durable rubber.
- The tread will have improved traction, and the sole will have more flex.
- The Midsole cushioning will offer you a Dreamy and super plush ride.
- There will be PWRRUN cushioning with a long-lasting airy feel.
- The new Saucony Triumph 21 will offer New mesh uppers with an articulated eye-row for a more sleek fit.
- The design will have soft suede detailing and be much more lightweight,
- The uppers will be completely vegan with recycled materials.
Saucony® Triumph 19 vs. Triumph 18
Saucony Triumph 21
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Triumph
- Elevation of the Saucony Triumph 21
- Components of the Saucony Triumph 21
- Saucony® Triumph 19 vs. Triumph 18