The expected release date of the New Balance 860V14 is November 6, 2023.
The New Balance 860V14 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Balance Fresh Foam 860v14 expects a completely new makeover regarding style and aesthetics.
- Although most of the comfort and support features will remain the same, They will improve the new model’s style and look.
- A more sleek design with a larger toe box is expected.
- Furthermore, you can still look forward to the plush foam cushioning the original offers.
Previous Model of the 860:
The New Balance 860v13 release date was on October 5, 2022.
The New Balance 860V12 release date was on November 24, 2021.
Latest Version of the New Balance 860*
New Balance 860
- As we expected, the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for New Balance 860V14 is around $135.
- The price is average for this range and will not go up too much.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- As its predecessor, the New Balance 860V14 will still offer excellent arch support for medium to low arches.
- The design will be for better stability and more pronation control in general.
- If you have a medium or low arch type, you can look at this new model.
- As far as the terrain goes, this will still be a road running, and solid concrete floor surfaces shoe design.
- The Outsole on the New Balance 860V14 will offer light traction and grip with a less lug design.
- In turn, the tread will be more viable to use on treadmills and similar gym equipment.
- Ideally, I would suggest the 860V14 model for use in the gym, treadmill, and smooth, hard surfaces.
- However, they will also be great for tar and concrete road use.
- However, it would be best not to try them on uneven, slippery trails.
- Regarding durability, the fresh foam used in the New Balance 860V14 model will be soft and plusher and durable enough for heavy wear and tear.
- You could use them consistently and daily on the right surfaces, but I would not recommend them for outdoor trails.
- The uppers will be durable and well-constructed but do not offer protection or durability against elements such as rain and wetness.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 860V14 will be roomier in the toe box area and still have a medium fit in general when it comes to the fit.
- There will be extended size options and narrow, medium, wide, and extra-wide options available to you.
- For the ladies’ model, the weight will be around 269 grams.
- As for the men’s model, they will be a bit heavier at 366 grams.
Elevation of the New Balance 860V14
- The heel height will be an average of 22mm.
- This is ideal for stability and better motion control.
- As for the forefoot height, it will be 12mm, which is also lower.
- A lower forefoot height is more even for better stability and comfort.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be a usual 10mm, which is ideal.
- A 10mm heel-to-toe drop is perfect in a medium arch support shoe.
- The heel-to-toe drop will also be excellent for running and walking.
Components of the New Balance 860V14
- Nothing is expected for the outsole besides the smooth tread and usual patterns.
- The outsole will still trust a durable rubber.
- You can expect the same quality and quantity of cushioning with the trusted Fresh Foam technology for the midsole.
- The midsole and insole will be more plush and soft under your feet.
- However, I foresee a more uniform design for better stability and pronation control; There will be medial posts for pronation control and added cushioning.
- I love the upper because they will keep the 3D molded heel that offers a snug and secure fit.
- Thupperssr will remain the same engineered mesh that is flexible and highly breathable.
- However, you can see more colors and different designs in the new fresh look of the New Balance 860v14.
New Balance® 860 vs. 880
New Balance 860V14
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 860
- Elevation of the New Balance 860V14
- Components of the New Balance 860V14
- New Balance® 860 vs. 880