The expected release date for the New Balance Evoz V2 is on August 23, 2023.
- The New Balance Evoz v2 will be designed for runners who need better breathability and much softer underfoot cushioning.
- It will offer more substantial traction and grip on a variety of surfaces.
- There will be and improved, softer resh Foam Midsole and dense mesh uppers for durability.
- Some new colors and designs may be available in the new model.
Latest Version of the New Balance Evoz*
New Balance Evoz
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance Evoz V2 will be $80.00.
- The new model will be an acceptable and affordable price for such an excellent running shoe model.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will essentially be a neutral running shoe.
- However, with the improved grip, it will provide good stability.
- It will ideally be a road running shoe.
- The grip and traction will be enhanced, which means you will be more stable on your runs.
- The New Balance Evoz V2 will be a well-cushioned and comfortable running shoe.
- It will have enough grip and plenty of shock absorbency for daily running and long-distance running.
- The outsole will be greatly improved and much more durable.
- The uppers will also be a thicker and more durable mesh.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be regular and relaxed.
- There will be a roomy toe box.
- Wider widths options may be available.
- The weight for the men’s model will be 309 grams, and for the women, 300 grams.
- However, these have not been set in stone yet, so that there might be changes in the weight.
- There will be a heel height of 36 mm.
- The heel will offer good cushioning and stability.
- The Forefoot will be 32 mm.
- There will be plenty of forefoot cushioning, in turn.
- This leaves us with a 4 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- For a well-cushioned and comfortable running shoe, the drop should be adequate.
Components of the New Balance Evoz V2
- The Outsole will be a thick and durable rubber.
- Grip and traction on the outsole will be greatly improved.
- The New Balance Evoz v2 will have an Ultra-Cushioned midsole.
- There will be very lightweight Fresh Foam used in the midsole that is extra thick and plush.
- Inside will be a removable padded insole.
- There will be engineered knit uppers that will be flexible and breathable but much more dense.
- There will also be a protective toe cap design.
- The interior will be lined for your comfort.
- You could also look forward to a few new colorways that may be available in the new model.
New Balance Evoz V2
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance Evoz
- Components of the New Balance Evoz V2