The expected release date for the New Balance 877 V2 is on October 23, 2023.
- The New Balance 877 V2 will be the latest improvement to this range of stability shoes.
- The shoe will be designed specifically for individuals who have foot issues such as Plantar fasciitis, bunions, Flat feet, corn, and Callouses.
- The new model will have an orthotic-friendly design that will allow you to wear orthotics and prosthetics.
- The shoe will be code A5500 rated and suitable for medical reimbursement.
- You would ideally be able to use it for a daily wear or walking shoes.
Latest Version of the New Balance 877*
New Balance 877
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 877 V2 will be $60.00.
- The new model will have an average affordable price, which may vary according to the size, color, and width options that you choose.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new models will be suitable for individuals who have foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, bunions, Calluses, and other problems.
- It will be a stability shoe more suited for overpronation and other issues.
- There will be firmer cushioning, and the fit will be ideal for heavy weights.
- The shoe will be suited for solid concrete floors mostly.
- It will not be the best option for soft, uneven surfaces or for trails.
- The New Balance 877 V2 will be a daily wear or walking shoe for individuals with foot issues.
- It will also be ideal for Diabetics and for use with orthotics.
- The Suede leather uppers will be improved and more durable.
- There will be a thick and durable rubber outsole.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be roomy and accommodating, with a wide toe box and extra depth.
- The shoe will be a maximalist shoe for heavy weights and will be able to accommodate orthotics thus, and it will be a wide option.
- The men’s model will be 347 grams in weight.
- The Women’s model will weigh 279 grams, which is slightly lighter.
- There will be a 32 mm heel.
- The heel will be stable and comfortable.
- The Forefoot height will be 21 mm.
- The forefoot will be more stable and rigid.
- The 11 MM heel-toe-Toe drop will be ideal.
- It will be stable and supportive.
Components of the New Balance 877 V2
- The Outsole will be a durable and high-traction rubber.
- There will be a suitable 11 mm heel-to-toe drop for this type of medical shoe.
- The shoe will have ABZORB heel cushioning for shock absorbency and a firmer foam midsole.
- There will be Walking Strike Path Technology for durability and a full rubber sole.
- Inside will be removable comfort layers.
- The New Balance 877 V2 will be a leather and suede shock, depending on the model that you choose.
- It will be a Diabetic medical shoe for foot issues that will be able to accommodate orthotics.
- There will be a very roomy fit and comfortable, moisture-wicking interior lining.
New Balance 877 V2
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 877
- Components of the New Balance 877 V2