The expected release date for the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 is on September 14, 2023.
The New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 will have the following main updates:
- The New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 will give you the fastest and most enjoyable ride in any running shoe.
- It will offer a much more comfortable fit with a roomy toe box and a secure heel fit.
- There will be breathable uppers that are lightweight and flexible to mold to your feet,
- The outsole will have an improved rubber tread for much more reliable traction.
- As for comfort, you can look forward to similar cushioning features and a few small improvements.
Previous model of the FuelCell Propel:
The New Balance FuelCell Propel V3 release date was on September 1, 2021.
Latest Version of the New Balance FuelCell Propel*
New Balance FuelCell Propel
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 will be $100.
- You can look for entry specials with the release of the new shoe model.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 will offer excellent neutral pronation support and comfort.
- It will be ideal for normal to high arches, with a slightly flexible sole.
- Ideally suited for road running.
- I would not recommend the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 for outdoor trails.
- The New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 will be the perfect all-around running shoe for speedrunning and long distances.
- It will be reliable and durable enough for marathon running and even comfortable enough for daily jogging.
- The New Balance FuelCell Propel V4 will be an impressively durable running shoe.
- It will be able to waistband long distances and marathon running on roads mostly.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be a medium to wide fit that will be comfortable and secure.
- The forefoot will allow for plenty of toe room, while the heel will offer a more snug grip.
- You should be able to choose from wider widths.
- The Weight for the gents will be 262 grams.
- For the ladies, it will weigh around 200 grams, which is much lighter.
Elevation of the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4
- There will be a heel height of 27 mm.
- The heel height will provide good cushioning and stability.
- The Forefoot height will be 21 mm.
- The forefoot will likewise be thick and cushioning.
- All in all, this will leave us with a heel-to-toe drop of 6 mm.
- Quite a low heel-to-toe drop and is ideal for neutral running shoes.
Components of the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4
- The outsole will be a high traction rubber with a slight flex.
- The outsole and sole unit will be perfect for a heel, forefoot, and midfoot strike.
- There will be FuelCell cushioning and shock absorbency that is springy and very energizing.;
- The new design midsole will be improved for performance and to be more lightweight.
- There will also be the trusted comfort-cushioned insole.
- The uppers will be super breathable and flexible with a streamlined fit.
- The enhanced tongue and collar will provide a more lightweight and accommodating fit.
- There will also be a seamless design to prevent friction and irritation.
- You can further look forward to some new color ranges.
New Balance® FuelCell Propel vs. 1080
New Balance FuelCell Propel V4
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance FuelCell Propel
- Elevation of the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4
- Components of the New Balance FuelCell Propel V4
- New Balance® FuelCell Propel vs. 1080