Do you need a proper Volleyball shoe for playing Volleyball?
Well, yes you do, with all the side to side movements, and the constant jumping, you need a lightweight Volleyball shoe that can also absorb the impact and stress on your feet and joints.
What makes Volleyball Shoes So Special
A Volleyball shoe is particular to the sport, and using any other shoe type can impede your performance and cause you an injury.
Take a moment to consider these different components of a Volleyball shoe to understand fully, why you need them;
- Fit – A Volleyball shoe fits very snugly around your feet without rubbing or pinching anywhere so that your feet don’t slide around inside the shoe.
- Lightweight – Volleyball shoes weight between 9.2 to 11.0 ounces for women and 11.2 to 15.0 ounces for men. The shoe is this lightweight not to hold you back.
- Cushioned -Good Cushioning is imperative because of all the jumps and continuous impact on your feet and lower limbs.
- Uppers – Because of the constant movement your feet heat up and tend to sweat, sweat, in turn, can cause chafing, blisters and odors. Therefore you need upper that permit adequate airflow.
- Midsole -Volleyball players spend most of the game on the balls of their feet. The purpose of a cushioned Midsole is to absorb shock in this area and provide support.
- Gum Rubber Outsole – Gum Rubber is a soft and Pliable Rubber usually used in skateboard shoes. Gum rubber is non-marking on Volleyball courts and likewise conducive to the motions of Volleyball players. Gum rubber also gives just the right amount of traction on a Volleyball court.
What is the Difference Between a Basketball and Volleyball Shoe
Volleyball shoes may look similar to Basketball shoes, but believe me, they are much different.
A Volleyball shoe has high traction and non-marking Gum Rubber sole, a supportive and cushioned midsole designed to support the ball of the foot.
Volleyball shoes are designed for lateral and quick movements and have stability features for this, whereas a Basketball shoe has features for running forward.
With a Volleyball shoe, the midsole is much more reliable and firmer than in a Basketball shoe, while still reimaging quite flexible. Then this is because, in Volleyball, the Midsole absorbs most of the shock.
Volleyball shoes likewise have a mesh or perforated uppers design because they need to be much more breathable than Basketball shoes.
Features of a Good Shoe for Volleyball
- Cushioning – Cushioned and Supportive rearfoot and Heel Pads and a durable and high-density midsole for the ball of the foot shock absorbency and cushioning.
- Stability – Stability features that provide comfort and protection for fast lateral movements. Stability in the ankle to prevent ankle injuries.
- Breathability – Lightweight and breathable upper form either mesh or perforated textile materials that allow maximum ventilation.
- Weight and Durability – Very light in weight but made from quality and durable materails.
- Fit – A snug and tight fit that does not pinch or squeeze, and that wraps around the foot.
- Design – The designs allows a range of movement and motion without your feet slipping and sliding inside the shoes.
Reviews: The Best Shoes for Volleyball
Below are your best choices when it comes top great Volleyball Shoes;
Shoes for Volleyball
- The Uppers consist of fo lightweight and breathable fabric and synthetic materials that have a seamless construction to prevent friction.
- There is a Trusstic system that reduces the weight of the sole while still holding structural integrity.
- The Gel cushioning provides optimal shock absorbency in the heel and forefoot.
- A cushioned midsole and insole provides comfort and shock absorbency.
- The rubber outsole is designed to be durable and flexible while offering good traction.
- The synthetic and mesh uppers are breathable and offer a regular comfortable fit.
- There us an adjustable lace-up system for a more customizable fit.
- The midsole and insole have responsive boost cushioning for shock absorbency.
- The Grippy Rubber outsole offers exceptional traction on indoor surfaces.
comfortable Shoe for Volleyball
- The shoe offers a secure fit with durable leather uppers and open mesh for breathability.
- It is rearfoot and Forefoot GEL cushioning for shock absorbency as well as a Trusstic System.
- The outsole is made from high traction and durable rubber.
- The shoe offers some color variations from which you can choose.
Lightweight Shoe for Volleyball
- Synthetic leather upper with mesh insets offers a secure and breathable fit.
- Ther s is a moisture-wicking interior lining to keep your feet dry and a padded comfort footbed.
- Optimal midsole and outsole cushioning offer excellent shock absorbency.
- The tread on the rubber outsole will ensure maximum traction on indoor surfaces.
- The model we have here is ideal for hard indoor courts because of the Air Zoom units for cushioning and the TPU cage that supports your feet with an adaptive fit.
- There is a combination of responsive and lightweight cushioning along with a comfortable and breathable upper fit.
- The Foam midsole offers exceptional shock absorbency and cushioning.
- Lastly, a durable rubber outsole with the ideal tread will give you all the traction you need.
Kids Shoe for Volleyball
- The shoe offers the perfect fit for a child’s feet and is available in a few fun color options.
- There is a comfortable and cushioned EVA midsole and a removable sock liner for better support and moisture management.
- The uppers are light and breathable made from mesh and synthetic materials.
- A durable rubber outsole will provide ample traction and grip on hard courts.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Volleyball
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - Shoes for Volleyball||Gel-Tactic 2||Gel-Tactic 2||Asics||98|
|2||Adidas® - Volleyball Shoe||Stabil X||CrazyFlight X 3||Adidas||97.8|
|3||Asics® - comfortable Shoe for Volleyball||Volley Elite FF||Volley Elite||Asics||96.7|
|4||Mizuno® - Lightweight Shoe for Volleyball||Lightning Z4||Lightning Z4||Mizuno||95.2|
|5||Nike® - Volleyball Shoe||HyperAce 2||HyperAce 2||Nike||96|
|6||Asics® - Kids Shoe for Volleyball||Upcourt 3 GS||Upcourt 3 GS||Asics||97.3|
Table of Contents
- What makes Volleyball Shoes So Special
- What is the Difference Between a Basketball and Volleyball Shoe
- Features of a Good Shoe for Volleyball
- Reviews: The Best Shoes for Volleyball
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Volleyball