When we think about buying shoes and stocking up in our wardrobe, we usually focus on looks, comfort, durability and longevity amongst other factors.
However, not very often do we pay attention to the fact that we wear shoes almost every time we are behind the wheels.
Hence, it is important to keep this factor in mind and understand the need to choose the best driving shoes taking this fact into consideration.
In fact, it would be is ideally to have spare shoes suited for driving stored in your car’s trunk.
Tips for Choosing The Best Driving Shoes
- No Heels: There’s no doubt that shoes with heels might look great when you are in a party or be going to the office, but when it comes to driving a car, they are extremely uncomfortable and unsuitable, to say the least.
Lightweight: Those heavy boots which are used during the rain and snow are made specifically for such purposes. Therefore using them for driving would be at the drivers’ risk to say the least.
Softly Padded Thin Outsole: This is because they provide a better feel-of-touch for your feet to have natural contact with the accelerators, brakes, and clutches.
No Pointy Toes: try to avoid these shoes as they squeeze your toes and will give you an uncomfortable feeling, also it is hard to accurately press the pedals with pointy toe shoes.
Reviews: List of the Best Driving Shoes
Take a look at some brands of shoes which could be suitable for those who wish to drive a car safely and comfortably, especially over long distances;
This shoe comes from the stables of Twisted X Men’s, and therefore it evinces a lot of interest and expectation from customers. Hence, it would be interesting to have a look at the various features of this shoe:
- It is a top quality leather shoe, and it is fully imported.
- It is true to size shoe and fits perfectly in the foot.
- The upper is made from high-quality leather and therefore apart from being comfortable while driving it also offer long life and durability.
- The soles are also made from high-quality materials, and they help in getting a good grip when a person is driving or walking on slippery surfaces and then getting back into the car pushing the pedals.
- The Moccasin in of high quality and it offers great value for money.
Coming from the House of Vans this unisex shoe is perfectly made for skating and also for driving cars over long distances. Apart from sporting an excellent look, it comes with some exciting features:
- The shoe is made of high-quality canvas material.
- The rubber soles have been designed keeping in mind driving comfort and for offering the best possible grip.
- It also is suitable for skating and continues to be modern in spite of its everyday look.
- It also comes with waffle outsole which is a signature feature of these kinds of shoes. This goes a long way in giving the extra board feel.
- It also features EVA insert which has been Die-cut. This certainly helps a lot in providing that additional support.
There is no doubt that PUMA for many decades has been at the forefront of coming out with some of the best shoes. This particular model is also a stunner in terms looks, comfort, and durability.
Here are a few features which are worth mentioning:
- It is a sneaker which is perfectly suitable for touring cat Mercedes grid motorsport.
- It is made from high-quality leather.
- It also comes with a quality rubber sole which helps in having a better grip while driving especially at great speeds and for long distances.
- It sports a colorful look and comes with color pops and the classic form strip accompanied with gradient coloring.
- The footbed is made from an EcoOrthoLite material which makes it light and breathable.
Sperry has been into shoemaking since 1935, and therefore this particular model also bears the stamp of class and experience. It is feature rich and here are a few of them noteworthy:
- Made from high-quality canvas.
- It is an entirely imported shoe, and the rubber soles are known for its high quality, durability, and ability to help get a good grip, either when walking or driving a car.
- The shoe is famous for its vulcanized construction which helps bond the upper and outer soles perfectly.
- It comes with a 360 Degree Lacing System which is rust proof and ensures the best and secure fit.
- It also has certain important features which make it perfectly suitable for use during wet and dry seasons and also for better traction.
- Made from a mixture of high-quality textile and synthetic material, it certainly is very comfortable and durable.
- It is an entirely imported shoe which features high-quality rubber soles which ensure grip and comfort.
- These driving shoes are breathable and therefore keep the feet dry even when worn for extended periods of time.
- The retro sneaker features an entirely new look and has mesh upper which is lightweight.
- It also comes with suede overlays made from quality synthetic materials.
- The midsole EVC cushioning and the outsole with non-marking features are also worth mentioning.
Comfortable leather loafers for driving available in black, tan and blue suede leather variations.
- Suede or leather uppers that are durable and easy to clean.
- The Adiprene heel and forefoot cushioning provide excellent shock absorbency and comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole ensures exceptional grip.
- The Ethyl vinyl acetate footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and provides cushioned comfort.
The above are a look at best driving shoes, and we hope it will do the job of choosing the right shoe for driving comfortably. The information is factual and based on inputs from various reviews and other reliable sources of information.
Comparison Table: for the Best Driving Shoes
|1||Twisted X Men's Men'sRound Toe - Moccasin Shoes for Driving||Twisted X||94|
|2||Vans Men's Old Skool - Skate Shoes for Driving||Vans||96|
|3||PUMA Men's SF Drift Cat 5 - Professional Driving Shoes||PUMA||96|
|4||Sperry Men's Top-Sider - Bahamas Shoes for Driving||Sperry||95|
|5||Adidas Men's City Racer - Driving Sneaker||Adidas||94|
|6||Rockport Men's LuxuryCruise Penny - Driving Loafers||Rockport||96|
Table of Contents
- Tips for Choosing The Best Driving Shoes
- Reviews: List of the Best Driving Shoes
- Comparison Table: for the Best Driving Shoes