When choosing the right shoes if you have Sesamoiditis may not always be the most straightforward task.
You cannot rely on your regular shoes or sneakers to provide comfort and pain relief from Sesamoiditis symptoms, and therefore need to consider some characteristics in a shoe for the right support for this condition.
Why do You Need Special Shoes for Sesamoiditis
One of the most tricky injuries or conditions of the human foot is Sesamoiditis, as the symptoms can vary from anything from bruising and swelling to stiffness in the big toe and annoying pain.
One great relief is that at least 80% of the treatment of Sesamidistis revolves around wearing the correct footwear. But you need to consider many things, from the right sole and heel to the cushioning and fit of the shoe. Then, of course, there is also the factor of different shoe types, as you need all your shoes to provide effective relief.
Some Points to Consider When Choosing the Best Sesamoiditis Shoes
So here are a few key points that you need to consider when choosing the right shoes for Sesamoiditis;
- Comfort – Sesamoiditis is a painful injury for which you will need a shoe that provides comfort and pain relief. For comfort, you need Excellent shock absorbency in the form of cushioning in the sole and midsole. As the injury is in the forefoot, plenty of forefoot cushioning, or gel padding is ideal. Furthermore, the fit should be comfortable with a roomy toe that does not constrict or squeeze your forefoot.
Arch Support – With sesamoiditis, the key is to AVOID placing any strain on the balls of your feet, which can cause even more severe issues. Excellent Arch support in a shoe can most definitely help with this. Make sure you know your arch type, high, low, or neutral and get arch support suitable to your foot type. In this case, an insole with arch support is also advised.
Forefoot Cushioning and Shock Absorbency – As I have mentioned, because the ball of the foot is affected, your primary concern is to reduce strain on the ball of the foot and keep it well cushioned. Therefore look for shoes with some form of forefoot cushioning, as well as shock-absorbing midsole or sole to attenuate shock and impact form the balls of the feet.
Wide Toe Box – With Sesamoiditis, the shape of your feet may change, and they may become swollen; therefore, it is advised to look for a wide toe box or extra depth design shoe.
Arch Type Percaution – Individuals with a high arch type ar at greater risk of developing sesamoiditis, among other issues and injuries. So if you have a high arch make sure to wear footwear or insoles that accommodate a HIGH ARCH TYPE>
Features of a Good Shoe for Sesamoiditis
- Stability or Guidance Trusstic Features for smoother movement.
- There is a Cushioned insole and heel or forefoot padding.
- It has a Lightweight and breathable upper from leather, synthetic materials, or mesh.
- There is a Comfortable fit with a roomy toe box.
- It has a Secure and balanced sole with EVA midsole cushioning for shock absorbency.
- A durable and high traction rubber outsole.
Reviews: The Best Shoes for Sesamoiditis
Below are some excellent choices in a variety of shoe types which are ideal if you suffer from Sesamoiditis;
Shoes for Sesamoiditis
The Gel-Nimbus is the latest in its range from Asics and the perfect athletic shoe for Sesamoiditis.
- Available in many color selections to choose from as needed.
- It has a Mesh and synthetic leather upper that is breathable and lightweight.
- A Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole and retains structural integrity.
- The SpEVBA Foam midsole and FytiFoam Lyte technology ensure lightweight cushioning and shock absorbency.
- A comfortably cushioned insole a moisture-wicking interior lining.
Sesamoiditis Dress Shoe
These are two stunning dress shoe styles for ladies and gents with comfort technologies that are ideal for sesamoiditis.
- Smooth and comfortable leather uppers and a durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Inside is a lightweight, ergonomic sole with air cushioning as well as an orthotic insole with excellent arch support.
- Excellent underfoot cushioning and comfort.
- There is a wider width extra depth design with a roomy toe area and comfortable fit.
- Ideal for foot deformities and conditions includingsesamoiditis.
Walking Shoe for Sesamoiditis
The Grid Omni from Saucony is a comfortable and supportive walking shoe that is recommended for individuals with sesamoiditis.
- Smooth and supple leather and textile upper that is lightweight and breathable.
- Available in a black or white color option to choose form.
- It has a durable and supportive high traction rubber outsole.
- The Assymetrically engineered sole offers a biomechanical fit.
- There is a Rearfoot grid system for cushioning and stability and a comfortably padded insole.
Walking Shoe for Sesamoiditis
TheGhos 12 from Brooks is a top favorite in persons who suffer from sesamoiditis and is the perfect walking or running shoe.
- Available in many color options for your perusal.
- A durable and high traction rubber outsole and engineered mesh 3D fit print technology on the upper for stretch and structure.
- Ther is a BioMoGo DNA Loft cushioning system that is soft and balanced for responsive cushioning.
- A smooth and stable ride with the segmented crash pad and shock absorbing system integrated into the shoe.
- Excellent support and cushioning as well as neutral arch support.
The Apex Athletic is another superb option in casual and comfort shoes for sesamoiditis.
- There is aBreathable and lightweight leather and synthetic uppers.
- There are two removable cushioning layers so you can adjust cushioning and flexibility.
- It offers excellent medial support with a medial PO for Overpronation and sesamoiditis.
- Scotchguard protected water resistance and qualified for A5500./
Casual Shoe for Sesamoiditis
The Wave Cruise is comfortable, and casual everyday wears lightweight shoes for Sesamoiditis.
- There is a Soft and supple leather upper available in a few color selections.
- It has a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- Features a plush and comfortable Ortholite footbed which provides cushioning and moisture control.
- There is HTPE technology and arch and heel support for optimal support.
- Also feature smooth moisture-wicking interior linings.
Sesamoiditis Running Shoe
The Gel Cumulus 21 from Asics is a Superb model when it comes to comfort and relief of Sesamoidoitis symptoms.
- The forefoot and rearfoot gel technology absorbs shock and protects these fragile areas.
- There is an Impact Guidance system for better gait efficiency and stability.
- Along with SpevaFoam and Flytefoam technology, you have optimal shock absorbency in the midsole.
- For comfort, there is an Ortholite sock liner that cushions and manages moisture.
- The upper is lightweight and breathable with mesh and synthetic materials.
Slip On Sesamoiditis Walking Shoe
A comfortable and Breathable slip-on Walking shoe for Sesamoiditis.
- You can choose between many colors in this comfortable slip-on model from Skechers.
- There are a comfortable Air Cooled Goga Mat insole and a lightweight Ultra Go outsole for cushioning and support.
- The uppers are very light and breathable made from flexible mesh.
- The shoe also boasts an easy slip on and off the design.
Shoe for Sesamoiditis
The Orthofeet Glacier and Tivoli Boot is a comfortable and cushioned ankle boot that offers superb cushioning and shock absorbency for Sesamoiditis.
- These two models are exceptionally comfortable boots that are ideal for sesamoiditis.
- There are many layers of cushioning with a contoured and arch supportive design in the footbed.
- The sole offers good stability and is very durable with a durable rubber outsole.
- The uppers offer a roomy and comfortable fit made from soft leather with an extra depth design.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Sesamoiditis
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - Shoes for Sesamoiditis||Asics||98|
|2||Orthofeet® - Sesamoiditis Dress Shoe||Orthofeet||98|
|3||Saucony® - Walking Shoe for Sesamoiditis||Saucony||97|
|4||Brooks® - Walking Shoe for Sesamoiditis||Brooks||97|
|5||Apex® - Sesamoiditis Shoe||Apex||96|
|6||Clarks® - Casual Shoe for Sesamoiditis||Clarks||98|
|7||Asics® - Sesamoiditis Running Shoe||Asics||97|
|8||Skechers® - Slip On Sesamoiditis Walking Shoe||Skechers||97.5|
|9||Orthofeet® - Shoe for Sesamoiditis||Orthofeet||98|
Table of Contents
- Why do You Need Special Shoes for Sesamoiditis
- Some Points to Consider When Choosing the Best Sesamoiditis Shoes
- Features of a Good Shoe for Sesamoiditis
- Reviews: The Best Shoes for Sesamoiditis
- Shoes for Sesamoiditis
- Sesamoiditis Dress Shoe
- Walking Shoe for Sesamoiditis
- Walking Shoe for Sesamoiditis
- Sesamoiditis Shoe
- Casual Shoe for Sesamoiditis
- Sesamoiditis Running Shoe
- Slip On Sesamoiditis Walking Shoe
- Shoe for Sesamoiditis
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Sesamoiditis