Many things can cause burning feet, and your shoes can be one of the causes or cures.
So here is how you can choose the right shoes to alleviate Burning sensations in your feet.
Reasons Why Your Feet May be Burning
- Shoes – Shoes that fit too tightly can squeeze your feet and cause a burning sensation. Similarly, loose shoes may chafe your feet and also cause pain and burning. Shoes that do not breathe well and trap heat and moisture can also be the culprit of your burning feet. Look for shoes with lightweight, flexible, and high-quality materials to prevent this.
Socks – Socks that do not breathe properly and are made from low-quality synthetic materials may irritate, overheating, and even allergies in some cases, which in turn can cause your feet to burn and ache.
Medical Conditions – Diabetes and Neuropathy are the two main medical conditions that can result in foot burning, aching, and swelling. Other conditions can also have an impact. In these cases, you need to get medical help and treat the disease. The Right Footwear will provide some relief, but you will still need to address the underlying condition.
Allergies – You may, however, also be allergic to materials, glues, or dyes in your socks or shoes, so do not rule this out as a cause. Always rather opt for safer and more natural materials that are better quality with less chemical content.
Footwear For Burning Feet
If you have ruled out allergies, treating a condition that may be the cause and get the right fit, there are a few other things to consider in your footwear to help with Burning Feet.
- Look for lightweight and breathable materials that ventilate easily and keep your feet cool.
- Cooling Memory foam insoles and cushioned insole provide comfort and soothing relief.
- A wider and roomier toe box fit also reduces pressure and allow you to spread your toes to breathe easily.
Features of a Good Shoe for Burning Feet
- Depth and Width – You will want to look for something with extra depth or wider width optional design that allows you to use orthotic devices and also to have more room in the shoe if your feet tend to swell. A roomy toe box is ideal for less pressure and a more comfortable fit.
Uppers – The upper of the shoe needs to breathe to cool down burning feet and also need to apply the least amount of friction and confinement. So look for light mesh or textile uppers that are flexible and have a soft and smooth lining against the skin.
Cushioning – Cushioning and a cushioned midsole provide protection against impact and comfort. Look for an Eva or foam midsole as well as responsive foam or memory foam cushioning and padding in the insole. A removable insole likewise gives you the option of using your own insole and orthotics.
< strong>Fit – The fit should be wide if your feet swell and nonbinding. A padded heel collar and tongue provide a more secure and comfortable fit if you want something more snug on your feet.
Outsole – Look for a secure and high grip and high traction rubber outsole to keep your firm on your feet. Stanibilising and balancing technologies are also ideal if you tend to be off-balance or if you pronate.
Reviews: The Best Shoes for Burning Feet
Here are the top picks in shoe choices for Burning feet;
Work Shoes for Burning Feet
The Apis Emey and Answer 2 are Lace-Up leather shoes with a design that you can wear for almost any occasion, and the fit is breathable and roomy to prevent pressure against painful burning feet.
- Soft leather uppers and a lace-up closure system for an adaptable fit.
- This Shoe Features a wide with and non-binding fit for less pressure and friction.
- There are a solid high-density shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a cushioned insert for flexible fitting, which can be removed.
- Extra-depth design and availability in wider width options.
- Choose between two or three neutral color selections.
Burning Feet Slippers
This is comfortable and adaptable leisure wearing a shoe that can be worn as a casual or slipper shoe.
- Soft and flexible breathable materials uppers with an adjustable Velcro closure that can accommodate swollen and painful feet.
- A comfortable cushioned and shock-absorbing sole with a durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- This shoe is also Medicare/HCPCS code A5500 approved and a Diabetic footwear.
- Available in a few neutral color selections.
Dress Shoe for Burning Feet
The Bexley and Rose from Drew Shoe are the two perfect shoes to wear as dress shoes when you have Burned or even painful and swollen feet.
- Both offer a wide and roomy fit with extra toe room and are available in wider width options.
- Smooth and friction-free materials with breathability features and soft leather uppers.
- The Rose is available in many colors and patterned options, and the Bexley is available in a black or brown leather selection.
- Both feature a soft and comfortable footbed and shock, absorbing midsole with durable and high traction rubber outsole.
Walking Shoe for Burning Feet
A top favorite walking shoe if you have burning feet is, of course, the Go Walk Range from Skechers, I have chosen the Joy and Performance, slip-on models.
- Easy slip-on design walking shoes with soft, lightweight, flexible, and highly breathable knit uppers.
- There is responsive 5Gen cushioning in the sole and a shock-absorbing midsole along with a Goga Mx high rebound insole for optimal support and cushioning.
- Inside is friction-free, seamless, and soft moisture-wicking fabric liner and a padded comfort collar for a better fit.
- The design has a roomy toe and is available in wider widths and some color selection from which you can choose.
Burning Feet Sandal
These two sandals from Orthofeet has an adjustable fit and open breathable design to soothe hot and burning feet.
- Comfortable soft leather upper with a moisture-wicking cushioned lining and adjustable straps for a customizable fit.
- Inside is an ergonomically shaped footbed with arch support, and layers of cushioning for comfort, with a stabilizing more bottomless heel cup.
- The toe box is very wide and roomy and allows feer toe movement.
- These shoes are available in wider widths as well as two color options.
Athletic Shoe for Feet That Burn
The Dr. Comfort Spirit and Endurance are two athletic style shoes designed for optimal comfort and breathability with all foot ailments and conditions.
- Soft leather upper with perforations for breathability and a lace-up and secure Velcro strap closure system.
- Offer a stable and snug fit with a padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable mesh insets in the upper also allow better ventilation and lighter support.
- Ther is removable support and cushioned insole and Gel pods in the forefoot and heel area or optimal shock absorbency.
- The durable rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and shock absorbency.
- The fit is roomy, and there are wider width options available, as well as different color selections.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Burning Feet
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Apis® - Work Shoes for Burning Feet||Apis||98.6|
|2||Propet® - Burning Feet Slippers||Propet||98|
|3||Drew Shoe® - Dress Shoe for Burning Feet||Drew Shoe||97|
|4||Skechers Go Walk® - Walking Shoe for Burning Feet||Skechers Go Walk||98|
|5||Orthofeet® - Burning Feet Sandal||Orthofeet||97|
|6||Dr. Comfort® - Athletic Shoe for Feet That Burn||Dr. Comfort||98|
Table of Contents
- Reasons Why Your Feet May be Burning
- Footwear For Burning Feet
- Features of a Good Shoe for Burning Feet
- Reviews: The Best Shoes for Burning Feet
- Work Shoes for Burning Feet
- Burning Feet Slippers
- Dress Shoe for Burning Feet
- Walking Shoe for Burning Feet
- Burning Feet Sandal
- Athletic Shoe for Feet That Burn
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Burning Feet