The expected release date for the Asics Gel Solution Speed 4 is on July 30, 2023.
- The new Asics Gel Solution Speed 4 will be the ideal court shoe for more aggressive players who love flying across the court.
- It will be extremely lightweight with improved stability features.
- There will be more responsive and reliable cushioning and a very secure fit.
- The outsole will have improved grip and durability with an improved tread.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Solution Speed*
Asics Gel Solution Speed
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics Gel Solution Speed 4 will be $100.00.
- The new tennis shoe model will be available at an affordable and recommended price, which may vary from retailer to retailer.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- His Asics Gel Solution Speed 4 will be a stable court shoe ideal for neutral to overpronation.
- It will ideally be suited for regular and lower arch types, with comfortable cushioning.
- Ideally, the new model will be suitable for all courts.
- However, I find the new model will do best on clay courts.
- The new model will be a tennis shoe model.
- You will be able to use it for training, as well as for competitions.
- The tread on the outsole will be improved for grip and durability.
- The shoe will offer some enhanced durability features.
Fit and Sizing
- It will offer a regular and supportive fit.
- There will be a more stable grip on the heel with a stable fit.
- Wider width options may likewise be available.
- The Men’s model will weigh 385 grams, and the women’s model will be around 320 grams.
- The weight will be quite substantial with some new improvements and stability features.
- There will be a 30 mm heel height.
- There will be additional Gel cushioning in the heel area.
- The Forefoot will be around 20 mm.
- There will be a more stable forefoot design.
- A 10 mm heel-to-toe drop will be expected.
- The drop will be suitable for all courts and laying tennis.
Components of the Asics Gel Solution Speed 4
- The Outsole will be a High abrasion-resistant AHAR rubber outsole.
- There will be reinforced rubber placed in critical areas for durability.
- The sole unit will have a reduced weight but retain its structural integrity.
- There will be a firmer and more reliable EVA and SPEVA midsole for shock absorbency and stability.
- The new model will have Propulsion Trusstic Technology and a Trusstic system for stability and lighter weight.
- Additional Trusstic technology will be used for lateral stability.
- The Flexion Fit uppers will adapt to the shape of your feet and your movements.
- The uppers will be supportive and form-fitting.
- There will be a Personal Heel Fit Collar to prevent heel slippage.
- Two Layers of memory foam will line the collar for comfort.
- The uppers will have enhanced breathability.
Asics Gel Solution Speed 4
Table of Contents