The expected release date for the Asics Gel Nimbus 25 is February 5, 2024.
The Asics Gel Nimbus 26 will have the following updates:
- The shoe will be updated to feel more stable and supportive for neutral runners.
- There will be softer cushioning with better shock absorbency.
- The design will be available in many more new colors and style selections.
- Generally, it will have a much more roomy fit.
Previous models of the Gel Nimbus:
The Asics Gel Nimbus 25 release date was on February 1, 2023.
The Asics Gel Nimbus 24 release date was on December 21, 2021.
The Asics Gel Nimbus 23 release date was on December 23, 2020.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Nimbus*
Asics Gel Nimbus
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for Asics Gel Nimbus 26 will be around $160.
- The original price of this shoe may be expensive, but if you are wise enough, you will surely be able to find an affordable one.
- Do not only limit yourself to the department stores because there are also online stores wherein the Asics Gel Nimbus is available.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Gel Nimbus is a neutral running shoe suitable for neutral pronators.
- Neutral pronation happens when the outside of the heel hits the ground, and then the foot slightly rolls inward to absorb the shock much better.
- Neutral running shoes are the best for neutral pronators because they have the appropriate support and cushioning that these runners need.
- This shoe is for terrains such as tracks, roads, and gravel.
- With its excellent grip, you can enjoy running because you do not have to worry about slipping off the ground.
- The Asics High Abrasion Rubber is a carbon rubber material responsible for the good traction of this running shoe.
- Since the Asics Gel Nimbus is lightweight, you can use it to boost your normal training performance.
- With all its features, you can successfully run without many concerns.
- You can use them for lighter shoes for activities for which speed work is necessary.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus is a neutral running shoe.
- In terms of the durability of this neutral running shoe, you can also rely on it so much.
- It offers high durability through the DuraSponge Outsole, FluidRide midsole technology, Lightweight Reinforced Vamp, etc.
- You can confidently run without worrying that this shoe will suddenly break down because of these features.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Nimbus base fit will be for a medium to wide fit this time.
- Other running shoes are smaller, and only small-sized feet can fit.
- This means that this shoe can accommodate a wider range of foot sizes.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus weighs approximately 309 grams (10.7 oz) for men; and approximately 261 grams (8.7 oz) for women.
- This shoe may not be light, but these weights enable you to enhance your running performance.
- The lightweight running shoes are the ones to be used for speed work.
- Nevertheless, this shoe has a weight that falls below the range of weights of typical running shoes.
- It is just that you cannot use this for speed work.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Nimbus 26
- The heel height for men is 27 mm, and for women in the Asics Gel Nimbus is 25 mm.
- Providing enough protection to your heel is important, especially if you encounter terrain with so much debris.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus’s forefoot height for men is 15mm, and for women is 14 mm.
- Most of the time, the forefoot height is higher than the heel height because most runners land on their heels.
- In the case of Asics Gel Nimbus, the heel-to-toe drop for men is 10mm, and for women is 13 mm.
Components of the Asics Gel Nimbus 26
- The outer sole of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made of carbon rubber.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus’s outer sole has the same materials found in the heel and the forefoot.
- In the heel is where the Asics High Abrasion Rubber is located.
- This is a carbon rubber material that provides exceptional durability to the shoe.
- Because of this material, this shoe can provide an excellent grip on the ground without sacrificing durability.
- The midsole of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made from FluidRide technology.
- Moreover, it is also used to provide great cushioning, which is very important during the run so that the shoe will have better shock absorption, which helps a lot to get rid of the shock on your feet and legs.
- It has a lightweight support system called the Guidance Trusstic System for additional torsional rigidity. Torsional rigidity refers to the resistance of the shoe to the twisting forces.
- Furthermore, the Asics Gel Nimbus has the Guidance Line, a flex groove that improves gait efficiency.
- And finally, it has the Impact Guidance System (IGS) design that offers a heel-to-toe transition that is balanced and smooth.
- The IGS will make running a lot better.
- They will use softer Gel cushioning in the heel and forefoot area for better impact absorption.
- The upper of the Asics Gel Nimbus comprises engineered mesh materials.
- The upper portion of the Asics Gel Nimbus has features that provide cushioning, great fit, comfort, and breathability.
- The open mesh in the upper provides breathability to keep the feet cool and dry while running.
- This mesh technology is very important, especially for those who run long hours.
- Most likely, they will sweat a lot during running.
- The FluidFit provides a personalized fit for the shoe.
- It also features the Personal Heel Fit, which uses a memory foam lining to make it more individualistic.
- There is also nothing to worry about losing your shoe in the middle of the run because it has the Heel Clutching System, wherein an exoskeletal structure is used to wrap the heel.
- You will also feel more comfortable with this shoe because the Discrete Eyelets eliminate the lace tension.
- While running, it is essential that you feel comfortable with the uppers, the Strobel Lis attached to the Solyte 45 Foam, which can provide a soft underfoot feel and improved cushioning.
Related Articles on Asics Shoes New Releases
- Asics® Waterproof Shoes
- Asics® Gel Pulse 15
- Asics® Gel Venture 10
- ASICS® Gel Kayano 31
- Asics® Gel DS Trainer 27
- Asics® Gel Kahana 9
- Asics® Matflex 7
Asics® Gel Nimbus vs. Gel Nimbus Lite
Asics Gel Nimbus
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Nimbus
- Elevation of the Asics Gel Nimbus 26
- Components of the Asics Gel Nimbus 26
- Related Articles on Asics Shoes New Releases
- Asics® Gel Nimbus vs. Gel Nimbus Lite