The expected release date for the Asics Gel Nimbus 23 is October 2020.
The Asics Gel Nimbus 23 will have the following updates:
- New Gel ingredients and technology that will offer a better cushioning.
- Better shock absorption during impact to provides protection to your foot while running.
- The new jacquard mesh material will be improved for an added durability of the Nimbus 23 shoe.
- With the latest Nimbus 23 version, you can expect a lot of new and updated features that will bring your running to the next level.
Asics released the Asics Gel Nimbus 22 in October 2019.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Nimbus*
Asics Gel Nimbus
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for Asics Gel Nimbus 23 will be around $145.
- The original price of this shoe may be expensive, but if you are wise enough, you will surely be able to find an affordable one.
- Do not only limit yourself with the department stores because there are also online stores wherein the Asics Gel Nimbus is available.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Gel Nimbus is a neutral running shoe that is suitable for neutral pronators.
- Neutral pronation happens when the outside of the heel hits the ground, and then the foot slightly rolls inward to absorb the shock much better.
- Neutral running shoes are the best for neutral pronators because these have the appropriate support and cushioning that these runners need.
- This shoe is for terrains such as track, road, and gravel.
- With its excellent grip, you will be able to enjoy running because you do not have to worry that you will slip off the ground.
- The Asics High Abrasion Rubber is a carbon rubber material that is responsible for good traction of this running shoe.
- Since the Asics Gel Nimbus does not have a lightweight, you can only make use of this to boost your performance in normal training.
- With all the benefits that it provides, you can successfully run without having so many concerns.
- For lighter shoes, they can be used for activities for which speed work is necessary.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus is a neutral running shoe.
- In terms of the durability of this neutral running shoe, you can also rely on it so much.
- It offers high durability through the DuraSponge Outsole, FluidRide midsole technology, Lightweight Reinforced Vamp, and many more.
- Because of these features, you can confidently run without getting concerned that this shoe will suddenly break down.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Nimbus base fit is for those who have medium-sized feet.
- There are other running shoes that are smaller, and only small-sized feet can fit.
- This just means that there is a wider range of sizes that this shoe can accommodate.
- However, there might be difficulty in fitting this shoe with wider feet.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus weighs approximately 306 grams (10.7 oz) for men and approximately 249 grams (8.7 oz) for women.
- This shoe may not be light, but these weights enable you to enhance your running performance.
- The lightweight running shoes are the ones to be used for speed work.
- Nevertheless, this shoe has a weight that falls below the range of weights of typical running shoes.
- It is just that, you cannot use this for speed work.
- The heel height for men and women in the Asics Gel Nimbus is 36.6 mm.
- It is important to provide enough protection to your heel, especially if you encounter a terrain that has so much debris along the way.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus’s forefoot height for men and women is 26.6 mm.
- Most of the time, the forefoot height is higher compared to the heel height because most of the runners land on their heels.
- In the case of Asics Gel Nimbus, the heel to toe drop for men and women is 10 mm.
Components of the Asics Gel Nimbus
- The outer sole of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made of carbon rubber.
- From the outer sole of the Asics Gel Nimbus, it has materials found in the heel and in the forefoot.
- In the heel is where the Asics High Abrasion Rubber is located.
- This is a carbon rubber material that provides exceptional durability to the shoe.
- Because of this material, this shoe has the capability to provide a very good grip to the ground without the durability being sacrificed.
- The midsole of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made from FluidRide technology.
- Moreover, it is also used in providing great cushioning, which is very important during the run, so that the shoe will have better shock absorption that helps a lot in getting rid of the shock on your feet and legs.
- For additional torsional rigidity, it has a lightweight support system called the Guidance Trusstic System. Torsional rigidity refers to the resistance of the shoe to the twisting forces.
- Furthermore, the Asics Gel Nimbus has the Guidance Line, a flex groove that contributes to the improvement of gait efficiency.
- And finally, it has the Impact Guidance System design that offers a heel-to-toe transition that is balanced and smooth.
- This will make running a lot better.
- The upper of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made up of anti-bacterial material.
- The upper portion of the Asics Gel Nimbus has features that provide cushioning, great fit, comfort, and breathability.
- The open mesh in the upper provides breathability in order to keep the feet cool and dry while running.
- This is very important, especially for those people who run for long hours.
- Most likely, they will sweat a lot during running.
- The FluidFit provides a personalized fit for the shoe.
- To make it more individualistic, it also features the Personal Heel Fit that uses a memory foam lining.
- There is also nothing to worry about losing your shoe in the middle of the run because it has the Heel Clutching System wherein an exoskeletal structure is used to wrap the heel.
- In addition, you will also feel more comfortable with this shoe because of the Discrete Eyelets, which gets rid of the lace tension.
- While running, it is essential that you feel comfortable with the upper, there is the Strobel Last that is attached to the Solyte 45 Foam, which can provide a soft underfoot feel and improved cushioning.
Asics Gel Nimbus
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Nimbus
- Components of the Asics Gel Nimbus