As expected, Asics released the Asics Gel Nimbus 24 in November 2021.
The Asics Gel Nimbus 24 will have the following updates:
- The shoe will be updated to feel more stable and supportive for neutral runners.
- There will be softer cushioning with better shock absorbency.
- The design will be available in many more color and style selections that are new.
- Generally, it will have a much more roomy fit.
Asics released the Asics Gel Nimbus 23 in December 2020.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Nimbus*
Asics Gel Nimbus
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for Asics Gel Nimbus 24 will be around $160.
- The original price of this shoe may be expensive, but if you are wise enough, you will surely be able to find an affordable one.
- Do not only limit yourself to the department stores because there are also online stores wherein the Asics Gel Nimbus is available.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Gel Nimbus is a neutral running shoe suitable for neutral pronators.
- Neutral pronation happens when the outside of the heel hits the ground, and then the foot slightly rolls inward to absorb the shock much better.
- Neutral running shoes are the best for neutral pronators because they have the appropriate support and cushioning that these runners need.
- This shoe is for terrains such as track, road, and gravel.
- With its excellent grip, you will be able to enjoy running because you do not have to worry that you will slip off the ground.
- The Asics High Abrasion Rubber is a carbon rubber material responsible for good traction of this running shoe.
- Since the Asics Gel Nimbus is lightweight, you can use it to boost your normal training performance.
- With all the benefits it provides, you can successfully run without many concerns.
- They can be used for lighter shoes for activities for which speed work is necessary.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus is a neutral running shoe.
- In terms of the durability of this neutral running shoe, you can also rely on it so much.
- It offers high durability through the DuraSponge Outsole, FluidRide midsole technology, Lightweight Reinforced Vamp, and many more.
- You can confidently run without getting concerned that this shoe will suddenly break down because of these features.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Nimbus base fit will be for a medium to wide fit this time.
- Other running shoes are smaller, and only small-sized feet can fit.
- This means that this shoe can accommodate a wider range of sizes.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus weighs approximately 309 grams (10.7 oz) for men; and approximately 261 grams (8.7 oz) for women.
- This shoe may not be light, but these weights enable you to enhance your running performance.
- The lightweight running shoes are the ones to be used for speed work.
- Nevertheless, this shoe has a weight that falls below the range of weights of typical running shoes.
- It is just that you cannot use this for speed work.
- The heel height for men is 27 mm, and for women in the Asics Gel Nimbus is 25 mm.
- It is important to provide enough protection to your heel, especially if you encounter a terrain with so much debris along the way.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus’s forefoot height for men is 15mm and for women is 14 mm.
- Most of the time, the forefoot height is higher than the heel height because most of the runners land on their heels.
- In the case of Asics Gel Nimbus, the heel-to-toe drop for men is 10mm, and for women is 13 mm.
Components of the Asics Gel Nimbus 24
- The outer sole of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made of carbon rubber.
- The Asics Gel Nimbus’s outer sole has the same materials found in the heel and the forefoot.
- In the heel is where the Asics High Abrasion Rubber is located.
- This is a carbon rubber material that provides exceptional durability to the shoe.
- Because of this material, this shoe has the capability to provide an excellent grip to the ground without the durability being sacrificed.
- The midsole of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made from FluidRide technology.
- Moreover, it is also used in providing great cushioning, which is very important during the run, so that the shoe will have better shock absorption that helps a lot in getting rid of the shock on your feet and legs.
- It has a lightweight support system called the Guidance Trusstic System for additional torsional rigidity. Torsional rigidity refers to the resistance of the shoe to the twisting forces.
- Furthermore, the Asics Gel Nimbus has the Guidance Line, a flex groove that improves gait efficiency.
- And finally, it has the Impact Guidance System design that offers a heel-to-toe transition that is balanced and smooth.
- This will make running a lot better.
- Softer Gel cushioning will also be used in the heel and forefoot area for better impact absorption.
- The upper of the Asics Gel Nimbus is made up of engineered mesh materials.
- The upper portion of the Asics Gel Nimbus has features that provide cushioning, great fit, comfort, and breathability.
- The open mesh in the upper provides breathability to keep the feet cool and dry while running.
- This is very important, especially for those who run long hours.
- Most likely, they will sweat a lot during running.
- The FluidFit provides a personalized fit for the shoe.
- It also features the Personal Heel Fit that uses a memory foam lining to make it more individualistic.
- There is also nothing to worry about losing your shoe in the middle of the run because it has the Heel Clutching System, wherein an exoskeletal structure is used to wrap the heel.
- You will also feel more comfortable with this shoe because of the Discrete Eyelets, eliminating the lace tension.
- While running, it is essential that you feel comfortable with the uppers the Strobel Lis attached to the Solyte 45 Foam, which can provide a soft underfoot feel and improved cushioning.
Asics Gel Nimbus
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Nimbus
- Components of the Asics Gel Nimbus 24