The expected release date for the Asics GlideRide 4 is on August 30, 2023.
The Asics GlideRide 4 will have the following main updates:
- The Asics GlideRide 4 will be a luxury comfort running shoe.
- Though it will be a neutral running shoe, it will have some light stability features.
- There will be a more comfortable uppers fit and cushioning system.
- The shoe will be more lightweight with a durable outsole that offers better traction.
- You can also look forward to some new color designs that may be available.
Latest Version of the Asics GlideRide*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics GlideRide 4 will be $100.00.
- The New Glideride Model is truly affordable for such a durable and excellent running shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will ideally be a neutral running shoe.
- However, it will offer some stability and very balanced cushioning.
- It will be a maximalist shoe for regular and high arch types.
- The new model will be suitable for road running.
- You will be able to use it on most hard surfaces, however, not outdoor trails.
- The Asics GlideRide 4 will be a luxury all-purpose running shoe.
- You could use it for daily running and jogging or casual wear.
- It will likewise be suitable for marathons and long-distance running.
- As a maximalist shoe, the new model will be incredibly durable.
- There will be some improvements with regard to durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit could ideally be described as going to be regular.
- There will be a roomy toe box and snug heel.
- The new model will be available in wider width options.
- The new model will weigh 266 grams for men and maybe lighter for ladies.
- It will be a well-cushioned yet lightweight running shoe.
- There will be a 40 mm heel height.
- The sole of the Asics GlideRide 4 will be highly stacked.
- The Forefoot will be 35 mm high.
- The stack height here is just as high.
- There will be a heel-to-toe drop of 5mm only which will ensure more stability.
- As mentioned, the new model will have a very thick stacked outsole.
Components of the Asics GlideRide 4
- There will be a curved sole design called a GuideSole with a stiff forefoot to absorb shock and reduce fatigue in your leg muscles.
- The outsole will be a durable rubber with a high traction tread.
- For the midsole, Flytefoam will be used that is lightweight and soft.
- Flytefoam propels technology and rovides better bounce back and energy.
- Inside will be a comfortable insole and moisture-wicking lining.
- The Uppers will be an improved and durable Engineered mesh.
- There will be 3D print overlays to provide support and reduce the weight of the Asics GlideRide 4.
- You may also enjoy some of the new color ranges that will be made available.
Asics GlideRide 4
Table of Contents