The expected release date for the Asics GT-1000 12 is on September 28, 2023.
- The new Asics GT-1000 12 will be designed for everyday running as an affordable and quality option.
- The new model offers a much more stable ride and will be ideal for neutral runners.
- It will be lightweight and much more flexible, with the ideal fit for a narrower foot type.
- There will be comfortable cushioning and less padding in the tongue and collar for a more balanced feel.
Latest Version of the Asics GT-1000*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics GT-1000 12 will be $90.00.
- The new model will be quite affordable with some excellent new features and improvements.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Though it will be rated as more of a stability shoe, it will also be suitable for neutral runners.
- The shoe will be suitable for light overpronation and individuals with low or regular arch shapes.
- The running shoes will be road shoes.
- They will be suitable for hard and even surfaces only.
- The Asics GT-1000 12 version will be the ideal all-day wear shoe and versatile running shoe.
- They are suitable for running, walking, jogging, and even running on the treadmill.
- The shoes will have some durability features.
- T such an affordable price, they will be of excellent long-lasting quality.
Fit and Sizing
- The Shoes will offer a comfortable and supportive fit.
- There may be wider width options available.
- It will ideally be suitable for a more narrow foot shape.
- The weight of the men;’s shoe model is estimated at around 270 grams.
- The weight of the women’s model will be around 220 grams.
- As you can see, the weight will be dropped a bit.
- There will be a heel height of around 32 mm.
- The heel will be more supportive and stable.
- The Forefoot will be around 24 mm.
- The forefoot will have light flexibility.
- Overall there will be an 8 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The drop will be suitable for a stable running shoe for a lower arch type.
Components of the Asics GT-1000 12
- The Outsole will consist of durable rubber.
- The tread will be improved for grip and traction.
- There will be additional Gel in the heel.
- The Midsole will feature the trusted Flytefoam technology that will be lightweight and absorbs impact.
- There will be LiteTruss technology for medial support and to prevent excessive overpronation.
- Rearfoot Gel will also provide additional impact absorption.
- The Asics GT-1000 12 will have engineered mesh uppers that will wrap your feet with a much softer feel.
- There will be a supportive external heel counter for stability.
- Inside will be a smooth and seamless lining.
- The collar will be padded for your comfort.
Asics GT-1000 12
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics GT-1000
- Components of the Asics GT-1000 12