The expected release date for the Asics Gel Resolution 10 is January 15, 2023.
The Asics Gel Resolution 10 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Asics Gel Resolution 10 will be much more of a Stability tennis shoe this time around.
- It will be ideal for persons who Overpronate or have a lower arch type and flat feet.
- There will be more cushioning in the heel area for shock absorbency and a higher heel height.
- There will also be improved, more durable, and breathable uppers,
- The midsole cushioning will be firm and offer better stability.
- You can also look forward to some new fresh designs and colors that should be available soon.
Previous Models of the Gel Resolution:
The Asics Gel Resolution 9 release date was on January 5, 2023.
The Asics Gel Resolution 8 release date was on August 9, 2021.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Resolution*
Asics Gel Resolution
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Asics Gel Resolution 10 should be about $145.
- The price will be subject to change and rely on the retailer that you purchase from.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Asics Gel Resolution 10 will be stability running and walking shoes.
- It will provide excellent support and stability for flat feet and people with a lower arch type.
- The support will also be ideal for persons who tend to overpronate at times.
- This new model will be an All court-designed tennis shoe.
- It is not recommended to play on grass and very wet terrains, though, yet ideal for hard and clay courts.
- Ideally, the Asics Gel revolution will be and all court tennis shoes for games and practice.
- The new model is perfect for all players and on any form of court, hard or clay.
- The new model will most certainly be slightly more durable.
- The road design sole will be durable and have high abrasion-resistant rubbers.
- The uppers will be more durable and resistant to wear and tear.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Resolution 10 will offer a medium and snug fit.
- It will be available in regular and wider width fit options as most Asics shoe models are.
- The Weight for the men will be 415 grams.
- For the ladies, the weight will be slightly less at 360 grams.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Resolution 10
- There will be a heel height of around 27 mm in the new model.
- The height will be ideal for tennis players.
- The forefoot height will be slightly lower at 10 mm in height.
- This will also be an ideal height for hard courts.
- The 9 mm heel-to-toe drop will be similar to the older model.
- This design will be ideal for the purpose of the new model shoes.
Components of the Asics Gel Resolution 10
- The outsole will have a more value-added compound design.
- High Abrasion AHAR rubber will still be used for durability and traction.
- The tread will be designed for more advanced traction on all court types.
- There will be FlyteFoam midsole cushioning, which is much more responsive and energizing.
- Gel padding will be placed in the heel and ball of the foot area for additional shock absorbency.
- There will be a Resin constructed Trusstic system for midfoot support to prevent unwanted torsional movements.
- Adde Stabilizers will also enhance stability in the shoe.
- The Uppers will have improved flexibility in breathability.
- The Flexion Fit will be snug and comfortable.
- The Dynawrap overlay technology will aid in stability and structure.
- There will likewise be an Ortholite insole to wick away moisture and provide underfoot comfort.
Asics® Gel Resolution vs. Gel Desicate
Asics Gel Resolution 10
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Gel Resolution
- Elevation of the Asics Gel Resolution 10
- Components of the Asics Gel Resolution 10
- Asics® Gel Resolution vs. Gel Desicate