The expected release date for the Asics Gel Scram 7 is November 18, 2022.
The Asics Gel Scram 7 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Asics Gel Scram 7 is expected to have improved gel cushioning in the entire midsole designed for optimal shock absorbency.
- The additional and improved toe cap will be designed to offer better toe protection and abrasion resistance.
- The tread of the outsole will have more lug patterns for better grip in outdoor terrains.
- The breathable mesh lining that will be improved will offer excellent ventilation and cooling,
- There will also be an improved Amplifoam midsole for cushioning and shock absorbency.
- You may find that there will be some new colors and fashionable styles available in the new model, in turn.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Scram*
Asics Gel Scram
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Asics Crossamphibian Swift 3 will be around $80.00.
- The Gel Scram 7 from Asics will be available from most retailers, and prices may vary.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Asics Gel Scram 7 will be designed specifically for persons with a neutral or a high arc type.
- It will also be ideal for neutral pronation.
- The Asics Gel Scram 7 will be a trail shoe.
- It can ideally be used on various outdoor trails as the sole will be designed to be trail-specific.
- You can use your new Asics gel Scram 7 for outdoor trail excursions.
- Anything from jogging, walking, or just enjoying the great outdoors.
- However, I would not recommend the new model for running or marathons.
- The New Gel Scram 7 will be quite durable as a trail shoe.
- There will be an improved toe cap and outsole for abrasion resistance and durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Scram 7 will offer a medium to normal fit with a medium toe box that will be true to size.
- The new model will also be available in normal and wide-width options.
- The men’s new model is aimed at a weight of 286 grams.
- While for the ladies, you can look at a weight of 235 grams.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Scram 7
- You can look at a heel height of around 30mm for the new model.
- The heel height will be ideal for neutral pronators.
- The 20 mm intended forefoot height for the New Asics Gel Scram 7 will be perfect for its purpose.
- Therefore the heel-to-toe drop will be more general.
- You can look at a heel-to-toe drop of 10mm for the new model.
- This will be ideal for a neutral trail shoe.
Components of the Asics Gel Scram 7
- The outsole will remain the same durable grip rubber material.
- However, the patterns on the tread will be improved and be more lug for better grip on outdoor trails.
- The outsole will have an extended cap that will provide additional toe protection and abrasion resistance.
- As for the midsole, you can still rely on the ASplifoam cushioning that will be improved with additional gel in between the layers of the full-length midsole for cushioning and shock absorbency.
- However, there will also be more responsive cushioning and bounce back for trail jogging and walking.
- The uppers will have a slightly more reworked shape with the improved protective toe cap.
- There will also be improved breathable mesh and a more durable interior lining.
- Likewise, the uppers now offer a more locked down and secure fit for better stability on uneven trails.
Asics Gel Scram 7
Table of Contents