The expected release date for the Asics Gel Challenger 14 is on October 18, 2023.
- The new Asics Gel Challenger 14 will be a more solid all-around court shoe that will be amazing for all types of players.
- It will offer improved softer cushioning and excellent breathability features,
- The shoe will generally be much more lightweight and durable.
- The outsole will have some improved traction and shock absorbency features.
- The fit will be improved and more adaptable.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Challenger*
Asics Gel Challenger
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics Gel Challenger 14 will be $160.00.
- With some substantial improvements, the price will still be quite average.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- As tennis shoes, the new model will offer stability.
- It will also have softer cushioning and be suitable for neutral and low arch types.
- The shoe will have a firmer and more stable sole for good lateral stability on the court.
- The new model will be suitable for all courts.
- You will be able to use it on both hard and soft courts, however, not grass courts.
- The Asics Gel Challenger 14 will be the perfect all-around tennis shoe.
- It will be suitable for practice, as well as for competitive playing, for advanced players and beginners.
- With some improvements, the new model will be durable.
- You can also expect a more durable and longer-lasting sole.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be slightly more generous with extra toe room.
- However, there will be a snug heel fit.
- More width options may likewise be available.
- The weight of the men’s model will be around 370 grams, while the weight of the women’s model will be around 305 grams.
- The weight will be slightly decreased with some more lightweight features.
- There will be a heel height of around 31 mm.
- The heel will offer improved Gel cushioning for shock absorbency.
- The Forefoot will be around 21 mm.
- The forefoot will offer good support.
- There will be a 10 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be suitable for the stability of all court shoes.
Components of the Asics Gel Challenger 14
- The Outsole will be highly abrasion resistant. Rubber design that will be more durable.
- There will be a longer length sole that offers PGGuard toe protection for durability.
- The shoe will feature soft and comfortable Ortholite cushioning and the sock liner, with an EVA foam Midsole.
- There will be an improved heel and forefoot gel cushioning for a heel and forefoot strike.
- The Uppers will consist of durable synthetic leather with mesh insets for durability.
- The fit will be improved, and there will be much more breathability.
- Some more color ranges may also be available in the Asics Gel Challenger 14 model.
Asics Gel Challenger 14
Table of Contents