Cross Training is suited for people who pursue fitness and perfect mind and body, as it is considered to be the best type of exercises which will promise a body that is extremely fit, healthy and agile.
Cross training can provide a complete workout for all parts of the body. It is therefore not very surprising when we see this method of training being used by many professional athletes and others who are extremely particular about their total fitness levels. This is why it is so important that you buy only the best cross training shoes that you feel comfortable with in order to achieve the maximum from your workout.
Comparison Table of the Best Cross Training Shoes
|1||New Balance Men’s MX857 Cross-Training Shoe||-N-ERGY and C-CAP shock absorbing|
-Injection-molded EVA midsole
|2||New Balance Men’s MX623v2 Cross-Training Shoe||-ABZORB cushioning |
|3||New Balance Men’s MX20v4 Minimus Cross-Training and Weightlifting Shoe||-Durable Vibram outsole|
-No-sew mesh upper
|4||ASICS Men’s Gel-Intensity 3 Cross-Training Shoe||-Trusstic stability|
-Rearfoot + forefoot GEL Cushioning
|5||ASICS Men’s GEL-Unified TR 2 Training Shoe||-Rearfoot GEL Cushioning|
|6||ASICS Men’s GEL-190 TR Training Shoe||-DuoMax dual-density midsole|
|7||Reebok Men’s R Crossfit Nano 5 Training Shoe||-Anatomical design for quick cuts|
-Nano shell hard TPU midsole
|8||Nike Men’s Air One TR Cross Trainer||-Lightweight Phylite midsole|
-Rubber traction outsole
|9||Nike Men’s Flex Show TR 3 Cross Training Shoes||-Flex grooves on outsole||90|
|10||Nike Men’s Free Trainer 5.0 v6 Mesh Cross-Trainers Shoes||-Low-profile Phylite midsole|
|11||PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 Cross-Training Shoe||-External heel cushioning||89|
|12||PUMA Men’s Cell Surin Cross-Training Shoes||-TPU shank for increased stability|
|13||Inov-8 Men’s Bare-XF™ 210 Cross-Training Shoe||-Rope-Tec midfoot|
-Zero Drop heel-to-toe
-Multi-directional Meta-Flex technology
As the name itself suggests, when we talk about cross training, we are referring to various exercises and disciplines of workouts. The primary objective is to offer the body a complete and totally varied workout which impacts almost each and every muscle and joints of the body. The biggest benefit of cross training is that your body does not become a slave to one particular group of exercises and workouts. Hence, your body could become versatile when it comes to choosing any fitness or workout regimen.
The Many Exercises and Workout of Cross Training
It would be pertinent to mention here that when we talk about this form of cross-training, we could include some exercises which are common for many of us.
It could include swimming, weight lifting, cycling, aerobics and other forms of exercises and workouts. One could also use a combination of cardio exercises which could include doing circuits in conjunction with running and cycling.
This type of training where combinations are used is becoming quite popular amongst fitness enthusiasts.
- Cross training helps burn calories much faster than any other type exercise.
- At the same time gives the right kind of exercise for the heart and cardiovascular system.
- It provides pure oxygen to all parts of the body apart from toning and shaping muscle tissues.
- It helps calcium deposits in the bones and could therefore also be good for the best of bone health.
- It not only helps reach high levels of fitness but also helps a lot in keeping weight under check.
- It is highly recommended for those who are looking for an efficient and safe way to lose weight within a short period.
When a person keeps doing the same exercise without bringing variety to it, it is quite possible that you may become efficient in the exercises, but your body will find ways and means to burn fewer calories than before. Hence going in for such cross training could serve the primary purpose of weight loss.
Choosing The Right Footwear for Cross Training
While there is no doubt that there are many benefits as far as cross training is concerned, there is one important fact which must be kept in mind. Any training puts a lot of pressure on the feet and; therefore, importance must be paid to choose the right kind of shoes. Since there are some options available, you must check the relevant sources of information and select the one which is comfortable and sturdy.
It is always better to go for branded shoes rather than opting for cheap unbranded cross training shoes. The materials which go into the making of the shoes must always be kept in mind. Secondly, the style while being contemporary should not impact the comfort level in any way whatsoever. Particular attention must be paid to the inner sole, the uppers, and other such things. You must check at least two or three sizes and then decide the one which you feel is the most comfortable. You should never compromise on quality and settle for low priced shoes.
List of the Best Cross Training Shoes for Men
Over the next few lines, we will try and have a look at the 12 best cross training shoes for men.
- It is an imported shoe made from a combination of mesh and high-quality leather.
- The rubber soles are specially made to withstand rough usage in different weather conditions.
- It comes with a unique ROLLBAR technology which is developed by a stability trainer.
- It also features TPU support which is suitable for comfort against overpronation.
- The midsole is made from EVA Foam.
- The outsoles come with non-marking features.
- It is specially designed to offer the best possible comfort for those who suffer from bunions.
- On the whole, it has won many quality reviews from customers making it a good buy offering value for money.
- It is made from leather and is a totally imported shoe.
It is, however, made for local foot conditions and local uses.
The rubber soles are made for extra grip and are tough and can absorb shocks and hard hits to the ground.
Chafing is a major problem with cross training, and this can be avoided with this shoe.
This is because it comes with a Phantom Liner which is seamless and is totally chaff proof.
It also comes with a special EVA midsole that is injection molded.
- Made from a high-quality synthetic product, it is a completely imported shoe.
However, it has been done to suit the particular needs of local users and to suit local climatic conditions.
The soles are completely manmade, therefore, one can be sure of 100% comfort and style. They are exquisitely designed to cater to the foot of our customers.
The outsole is made from high quality and durable Vibram.
It also comes with lace up trainer it features an upper with no-sew mesh.
The upper also has overlays which add stability to the shoe and also has a 4 mm drop.
- It is a fully imported shoe.
Made from a high-quality mesh.
The rubber soles are well known for their longevity and is designed to withstand a lot of stress and rough use.
The upper is made from high-quality synthetic and mesh.
The shoe is very light and weighs just around 12.2 oz. Hence, it does not put any strain on the feet when used for rigorous cross training.
The Asics Gel-Intensity 3 comes with collar and padded tongue.
Also has lace entry.
- A fully imported shoe, it is made from the high-quality synthetic materials.
The rubber soles are worth mentioning. Made from high-quality rubber, they are well known for their super grip even on highly slippery surfaces. Hence ideally suitable for cross training that is hard and demanding.
The upper is made from synthetic mesh and is durable.
Comes with lace entry features.
Also, has collar and padded tongue for comfort and safety
Comes with quality mesh lining
This shoe weighs approx 260 grams or 9.5 ounces. Very light and therefore extremely comfortable even when worn for an extended period of time.
- It is a made from a combination of textile and synthetic materials.
It is a completed imported shoe
It comes with quality rubber soles promising quality and ruggedness and durability.
The midsole features unique DuoMax dual density feature.
Offers lace entry features
The heel cushioning is made from GEL cushioning system.
Also, comes with unique Trusstic System.
The midsole also features unique SpEVA feature.
Very lightweight and yet durable and sturdy for various types of cross training purposes.
- Comes in stunning colors and is from the house of Reebok.
Fully important with quality rubber soles, this shoe offers full value for money.
It is feature rich and comes with an anatomical design which is suitable for quick cuts and rapid lifting.
The uppers offer quality protection and support and is made from quality Durable Kevlar technology.
It also comes with contoured heel counter.
- It is made from a quality mesh material.
The soles are also made from high-quality rubber
It has a unique forefoot protection.
It comes with unique Breathe Tech innovation which combines a lightweight shoe.
It also has a sock liner that is removable and meshes lining
It ensures the best of comfort and quality fit making it look great.
Also, features lace up closure which keeps the shoe securely in place along with an appropriate lockdown.
It also has a full-length midsole made from Phylite. The unique heel air unit that is encapsulated helps in providing the best of cushioning for the underfoot.
- It is made from high-quality mesh
The soles are made from high-quality rubber
It comes with padded tongue, collar and lace up front
It also featured mesh mid-foot making it suitable for breathability and has perforations.
Also comes with an outsole with flex grooves for promoting and aiding natural stride.
It weighs around 3 pounds and, therefore, is very lightweight and offers total comfort combined with great looks.
- Manufacturing with a combination of a mesh and synthetic materials.
It is made from high-quality rubber sole which ensures stability, grip, and durability.
The low profile midsole made from unique Phylite material is long lasting and also doubles as an outsole.
It also features a new Flywire technology. This helps wrap the entire foot and keeps it firmly in place. It offers the best possible support and it makes it possible to go even through the most dynamic and toughest lateral movements.
It also has a highly sophisticated anatomical heel which is rounded to make it roll to the ground thoroughly.
The sock liner is molded and minimal. Hence, it can mimic the curve of the foot thereby offering the best of support at all points of time.
- It is a lightweight shoe and weight around 3 pounds.
It is a completely imported shoe made from the best quality synthetic material.
The rubber soles are also of high quality and are known for their durability and long life.
The external heel cushioning provides the best possible support to the heel.
It also comes with perforated side paneling and also has a unique t-toe overlay feature
It is therefore considered as a quality athletic sneaker.
Also, it comes with tongue and padded collar which is mesh lined.
- A well designed shoe made from fully synthetic materials.
- The rubber soles are of the best quality and they go a long way in helping relieve the symptoms associated with Achilles tendonitis.
- It has the unique TPU shank that goes a long way in increasing stability and unwanted movement of the shoes while on the move.
- This shoe comes with great heel cushioning system which respond well to cross training type of leg movements.
- A traction outsole at this Puma shoe helps stabilizing and enable balace while working out.
- It is entirely imported and made to fit local feet conditions and requirements.
The sole is completely manmade and comes with standard fit characteristics.
The shoe is famous for its ultra lightweight uppers and also for its Meta-Flex multi-directions technology.
It also comes with unique midfoot reinforcements which increase its life quite significantly.
The shoe is also famous for its zero drop heel to toe differential, and the differential is 0 mm.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table of the Best Cross Training Shoes
- The Many Exercises and Workout of Cross Training
- Choosing The Right Footwear for Cross Training
- List of the Best Cross Training Shoes for Men
- 1. New Balance Men’s MX857 Cross-Training Shoe
- 2. New Balance Men’s MX623v2 Cross-Training Shoe
- 3. New Balance Men’s MX20v4 Minimus Cross-Training and Weightlifting Shoe
- 4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Intensity 3 Cross-Training Shoe
- 5. ASICS Men’s GEL-Unified TR 2 Training Shoe
- 6. ASICS Men’s GEL-190 TR Training Shoe
- 7. Reebok Men’s R Crossfit Nano 5 Training Shoe
- 8. Nike Men’s Air One TR Cross Trainer
- 9. Nike Men’s Flex Show TR 3 Cross Training Shoes
- 10. Nike Men’s Free Trainer 5.0 v6 Mesh Cross-Trainers Shoes
- 11. PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 Cross-Training Shoe
- 12. PUMA Men’s Cell Surin Cross-Training Shoes
- 13. Inov-8 Men’s Bare-XF™ 210 Cross-Training Shoe