There is no more robust and better sole on a shoe than the Vibram Rubber Outsole.
Most workboots and hiking shoes come with this superb sole, yet today other shoe types have adapted to this superb sole type.
Why The Vibram Rubber Outsole
Vibram rubber sole shoes are widely used by many shoe manufacturers today because if their reputation for quality, durability, comfort, and excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
Vibram soles were first created in 1935 to replace the soles of most hiking shoe brands, which offered little to no warmth, traction, and protection. So these soles were designed mainly to withstand most elements and to last much; longer.
Vibram Rubber soles are made from Vulcanized rubber, which is much better at insulating, and they have a tread pattern called Carrarmato that is more lugged for better grip and durability.
Thus Vibram Rubber Soles offer much better traction and insulation as well as being much more durable.
Benefits of Having Shoes with a Vibram Rubber Sole
Today Vibram offers many varieties of soles on a variety of shoe types which all have these excellent benefit;
- Tread and Traction – The specific tread on the Vibra Rubber Sole shoe, no matter what the style, offers superb traction on a large variety of surfaces and also extreme durability.
- Comfort – The Vibram Rubber Sole has a blended EVA base that offers superb cushioning and comfort along with excellent shock absorbency.
- Durability – In general softer rubber outsole are less durable, and harder rubber outsoles are more durable but uncomfortable. Because of the unique EVA and Vibram Rubber blend of the Vibram Rubber soles that give you both exceptional durability and comfort.
- Resoling – Vibram Rubber Outsole are readily available from many retailers and resellers, so if they wear out, you can easily have your shoes resoled.
- Insulation – Vibram Rubber Outsoles offer much better insulation against wetness and cold that any opther sole type.
Features of a Good Shoe with Vibram Soles
- Comfortable leather, synthetic or textile uppers with or without a waterproof membrane.
- Insulation for up to 200 grams for colder conditions.
- A cushioned and moisture-wicking insole and lining.
- EVA midsole.
- Vibram Rubber Outsole with a tread for its specific purpose.
Reviews: The Best Vibram Soled Shoes with Vibram Soles
Here are some excellent selections in different shoe types that have a Vibram Rubber Sole;
Vibram Soled Shoes
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor wear with a Vibram Rubber Outsole and MegaGrip design.
- The Sole has a stack height of 23 MM and a lightweight of 311g.
- The uppers consist of premium suede leather that is comfortable and durable.
- There is a cushioned EVA Midsole.
Vibram Soled Hiking Shoe
- The uppers consist of durable and breathable suede leather and mesh.
- There is a Bellows closed-cell foam and mesh tongue to keep moisture and debris out.
- A protective rubber toe cap reinforces and protects your toes.
- Inside is a breathable and moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Air cushioning provides comfort and shock absorbency along with the protection and stability of a Nylon arch shank.
- The outsole has a lug design and is made of pure Vinram Rubber.
Work Shoes with Vibram Soles
- Made with premium leather uppers and a waterproof membrane for protection and abrasion resistance.
- An alloy safety toe protects the toe and forefoot area nad is very lightweight.
- There is a lightweight molded EVA midsole for shock absorbency.
- The Outsole consists of durable Vibram rubber.
- A leather and synthetic uppers construction with a lace-up closure.
- Composite lightweight safety toe.
- The leather is waterproof and also highly durable.
- A durable Vibram Rubber Outsole.
- Insulated with 200G of Thinsulate insulation.
Slip on Winter Shoes with Vibram Soles
- Fabric and textile uppers with 200g of M Select WARM lightweight insulation for colder conditions.
- The uppers consist of durable Nubuck leather and mesh for lightweight breathability and durability.
- An Arctic Grip Vibram rubber Outsole for traction in ice and snow.
- Cushioned comfortable insole and midsole.
Vibram Soled Sandals
- Ideal for running, hiking, beachwear, or everyday casual wear.
- A comfortable and supportive summer sandal.
- Features the popular Vibram Rubber Outsole with an aggressive tread for all terrains.
- The conscious strap and webbing allow you a more comfortable and adjustable fit.
Sandals with Vibram Soles
- Comfortable textile uppers with quick-drying polyester straps ideal for dry and wet conditions.
- The straps are adjustable so that you can get the perfect fit.
- The Vibram Rubber Outsole has a non-marking design and is very durable.
- A sock friendly open toe design for all weather conditions.
Tough Mudder Racing Shoes
- The uppers are constructed from durable synthetic and textile materials.
- The shoe design is ideal for running and racing through tough mud and wet terrains.
- There s also a high grip durable rubber outsole and shock absorbing midsole.
- Furthermore, this is one of the most lightweight tough murder racing shoes around.
Tough Mudder Trail Running Shoes
- The Terrex is a favorite because of its hard and durable high grip Continental rubber outsole.
- The Upper on the Terrex is also breathable and have a sandwich mesh lining to keep debris and wetness out.
- Ther is a secure ace up system for a snug fit.
- Inside there is a comfortable cushioned insole and an EVA tongue.
Tough Mudder Shoes
- The Trail Glove has a textile and synthetic upper that ate lightweight and breathable.
- There is a durable and high grip Vibram TC5 outsole.
- The Trail Glove is designed in a minimalistic shape and materials for a barefoot running experience.
- There are a few color options in the Merrell Trail Glove.
Minimalist Trail Shoes
- The Merrell Trail Glove offers a minimalist trail walking and running the option with a durable Vibram Outsole.
- The uppers are lightweight, flexible, and breathable.
- The sole is also flexible with high grip lug patterns in the Vibram rubber.
- There are a few color options available in the Trail Glove.
Outdoor and Trail Shoe
- A comfortable and sporty outdoor and hiking boot that features a waterproofGore-Tex breathable membrane.
- The uppers are constructed of durable leather.
- There is a comfortable Ortholite cushioned and moisture managing insole.
- The thick and durable Vibram rubber outsole offers exceptional grip and traction.
Vibram Sole Trail Shoes
- The Danner Trail has a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, which also breathes well.
- Inside is a reinforced internal heel counter for stability and a cushioned Open Cell Orthite Footbed.
- aThe Trailgaurd platform has an exposed TPU shank for protection and stability.
- There us a Vibram 460 outsole with MegaGrip technology.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes with Vibram Soles
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Altra® - Vibram Soled Shoes||Grafton||Grafton||Altra||96|
|2||Merrell® - Vibram Soled Hiking Shoe||Moab 2 Vent||Moab 2 Vent||Merrell||98|
|3||Timberland Pro® - Work Shoes with Vibram Soles||Hyperion||Black Widow||Timberland Pro||98|
|4||Merrell® - Slip on Winter Shoes with Vibram Soles||Coldpack||Coldppack||Merrell||97|
|5||Luna® - Vibram Soled Sandals||Leadville||Leadville||Luna||95|
|6||Chaco® - Sandals with Vibram Soles||ZCloud||ZCloud||Chaco||98|
|7||Inov-8® - Tough Mudder Racing Shoes||X-Talon 212||X-Talon 212||Inov-8||97.4|
|8||Adidas® - Tough Mudder Trail Running Shoes||Terrex Agravic||Terrex Agravic||Adidas||96.8|
|9||Merrell® - Tough Mudder Shoes||Trail Glove 5||Trail Glove 5||Merrell||97.8|
|10||Merrell® - Minimalist Trail Shoes||Trail Glove 5||Trail Glove 5||Merrell||97.8|
|11||La Sportiva® - Outdoor and Trail Shoe||Spire GTX||Spire GTX||La Sportiva||96|
|12||Danner® - Vibram Sole Trail Shoes||Trail 2650 3||Trail 2650 3||Danner||95.8|
Table of Contents
- Why The Vibram Rubber Outsole
- Benefits of Having Shoes with a Vibram Rubber Sole
- Features of a Good Shoe with Vibram Soles
- Reviews: The Best Vibram Soled Shoes with Vibram Soles
- Vibram Soled Shoes
- Vibram Soled Hiking Shoe
- Work Shoes with Vibram Soles
- Slip on Winter Shoes with Vibram Soles
- Vibram Soled Sandals
- Sandals with Vibram Soles
- Tough Mudder Racing Shoes
- Tough Mudder Trail Running Shoes
- Tough Mudder Shoes
- Minimalist Trail Shoes
- Outdoor and Trail Shoe
- Vibram Sole Trail Shoes
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes with Vibram Soles