The Gum Rubber Soile shoe was once one of the most popular shoes worn for softball practice but has now become a popular fashion trend.
Most Gum Rubber Sole shoes today will either be a sneaker or Skate Shoe; however, there have been a few other shoe types with this popular sole type.
some Great Benefits of a Gum Rubber Soled Shoe
Gum Rubber is rubber in its most natural, undyed or colored, unprocessed, and untouched form, with no chemicals or added synthetics, only pure rubber from the rubber tree.
This said, here are some benefits to having a Gum Rubber Soled shoe;
The Gum Rubber Sole shoe, which has a Rubber Sole in its most natural and undyed or processed form, has many benefits;
- Durable – Gum rubber is extremely resilient and tough, which can withstand heavy wear and high abrasion easily. Thus why it is so popular in Skateboarding shoes.
- Cushioning – Because of the bouncy nature of Gum Rubber, it offers excellent cushioning and shock absorbency.
- Better Grip – Gum Rubber is one of the best outsoles that you can ever have when it comes to slip resistance, even on wet, oily, or icy surfaces. Gum rubber provides exceptional traction and grip on most surfaces.
- Practical – Rubber Overall is a practical and economical choice in a sole for footwear, and Gum rubber even more so because of its high functionality and durability. Gum Rubber sole shoes are not very expensive in general, and they do last very long.
Gum Rubber Sole Shoe Types
- Sneakers – High Top or low top sneaker, with leather, canvas, or synthetic upper can be found in abundance with the Gum Rubber sole, some even with a reinforced toe bumper from the gum rubber.
- Skateboarding Shoes – One of the most popular shoe types to have a Gum Rubber Sole is the Skate Board shoe, which can also be found all over in a large variety of colors patterns, shapes, and high or low top design.
- Athletic – many athletic and sports shoe brands also feature a Gum Rubber sole and are easy to find.
- Loafers – Some loafer brands and models, particularly loafers designed to drive with feature the high grip Gum Rubber Outsole.
- Boots – A few but can be found in the Gum rubber Boot, which can have a canvas, leather, or synthetic upper and comes in many different styles and options.
Features of a Good Memory Foam Slipper
- A durable Gum Rubber Outsole.
- Reinforced toe or high wear areas.
- Leather, synthetic, mesh, or Canvas design uppers.
- Cushioned or padded insole.
- EVA midsole.
- Moisture-wicking interior linings.
- Patterend tread for better traction and grip.
Reviews: The Best Gum Sole Shoes
As you can see from our list these are some amazing and genuine Gum Sole shoe brands and models;;
Gum Sole Shoes
- Soft suede leather upper available in many colors to choose from.
- Features a thick and durable Gum Rubber outsole with the original waffle tread for optimal grip and traction.
- Also, has an UltraCush HD cushioned moisture-wicking sock liner for comfort and support.
- There is a DuraCap reinforcement rubber underlay on all the high wear areas for durability.
Shoes with Gum Soles
- Soft and supple suede leather uppers with a textured rubber toe bumper.
- A classic sneaker design with form strips featuring brand callouts on the heel tongue and sides.
- It offers a snug and comfortable fit with smooth interior linings and insole padding.
- A durable rubber outsole from Gum Rubber with tread for high traction.
- Available in many color selections to choose from.
Thick Gum Sole Shoes
- Available in black or white leather options with contrasting Adidas branded stripes and logo.
- Soft and supple leather u8ppesr and smooth moisture-wicking interior linings.
- A thick and durable gum rubber outsole with a high traction tread.
- Leather and suede mic upper and a cushioned insole.
Gum Sole Shoes
- Breathable and lightweight leather and fabric upper available in a large variety of colors.
- A two-toned EVA midsole with flex channels at the heel for better performance.
- Classic sneaker design with lettering at the heel cup and a lightly padded tongue and collar.
- There is also the signature faux leather overlays at the panels and a durable Gum Rubber outsole.
Athletic Shoe with Gum Soles
- It offers a regular comfortable fit with a lace-up closure.
- Synthetic and mesh uppers for breathability.
- A durable Gum Rubber Outsole and EVA Midsole.
- The uppers are constructed from Pig Leather with a Nubuck finish.
- Inside is a high performance
Sneaker with a Durable Gum Sole
- Canvas or Suede leather upper that you can choose from along with many colors and prints.
- A durable platform-style outsole made from Gum rubber.
- Tonal stitching on the uppers and a breathable textile lining for temperature control.
- Inside is a textile lined foam insole for support and cushioning.
- The signature gum rubber outsole also has a waffle pattern for better traction.
Index Table: Top Rated Gum Sole Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Vans® - Gum Sole Shoes||Authentic Pro||Authentic Pro||Vans||98|
|2||Puma® - Shoes with Gum Soles||Suede Classic||Puma||96|
|3||Adidas® - Thick Gum Sole Shoes||Samba OG||Samba OG||Adidas||96|
|4||Onitsuka Tiger® - Gum Sole Shoes||Ultimate 81||Ultimate 81||Onitsuka Tiger||97|
|5||Adidas® - Athletic Shoe with Gum Soles||Handball Spezial||Handball Spezial||Adidas||98|
|6||Vans® - Sneaker with a Durable Gum Sole||Low Top||Low Top||Vans||98|
Table of Contents
- some Great Benefits of a Gum Rubber Soled Shoe
- Gum Rubber Sole Shoe Types
- Features of a Good Memory Foam Slipper
- Reviews: The Best Gum Sole Shoes
- Gum Sole Shoes
- Shoes with Gum Soles
- Thick Gum Sole Shoes
- Gum Sole Shoes
- Athletic Shoe with Gum Soles
- Sneaker with a Durable Gum Sole
- Index Table: Top Rated Gum Sole Shoes