For walking activity, you need shoes that are built for walking and not just any shoes.
Now the question comes, which one should you buy?
Well, you can never go wrong with the following selected best Nike walking shoes range or the Nike Running Shoe range as they are known for being a combination of style, comfort, and performance.
The Current Misconception on Walking Shoes
For your everyday activity, shoes are quite remarkable, and thus, you must have the right shoe for the right occasion.
Many people still believe that for walking, there is no need to buy a particular kind of shoe as at the end of the day, all shoes are meant for walking. Well, it’s about time that you get rid of this ancient misconception.
Why Not Just Any Shoe?
When you plan to go for a walk or have plenty of errands to run, you need a shoe that can provide support and allow your feet to breathe.
Besides this, the shoe must be light in weight, which will minimize stress and provide comfort.
When buying the right shoe, you will come to terms with basketball shoes, cross-training shoes, and tennis shoes.
These shoes are fantastic, but they do not have the features mentioned above that a right walking shoe must-have.
They are a bit on the heavy side as they have a thick sole to minimize the ground-to-foot impact.
Besides, the cushioning in the heel in these types of shoes is also different from walking or running shoes, as these shoes are typically not meant for even surfaces.
What to Look for in a Good Nike® Walking Shoe
When considering Nike’s walking shoe, you need to keep in mind your foot shape, arch type, and level of pronation;
These factors will make a difference in the walking shoe that you choose.
A walking shoe for a particular foot type or pronation has specific characteristics or features to accommodate your foot’s unique shape or condition.
Here are a few general features to consider in an excellent walking shoe;
- Heel Collar – To cushion the heel and ensures a proper fit.
- Uppers – Made of mesh and synthetic materials or leather. Lightweight, breathable and a proper fit.
- Insoles – A cushioned and supportive insole.
- Cushioning – A Gel, Foam or Air Midsole that absorbs impact and stress.
- Outsole – Full contact with the ground and have groves and treads to enhance traction and grip.
- Toe Box – A roomy one, that will not put pressure on your toes or forefoot.
Reviews: The Best Nike® Walking Shoes
Below are listed some of the best walking and running shoes that have features specifically for walking;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Lightweight Running & Walking Shoes
- A very light shoe, with a total weight of 210 grams (0.46 pounds)
- Although labeled for running, they are highly recommended for walking.
- It comes in sizes from 6 to 15.
- Made from a highly breathable material combined with ventilation holes.
- Fits itself to the shape of the feet using Fly-wires technology.
- Featuring hexagonal flex grooves and a Free midsole, resulting in enhanced support and flexibility
Air Walking Technology Shoes
- This shoe is a part of the Air Max 95 collection, which happens to be a favorite of many people.
- The presence of synthetic and mesh gives it a unique look and feel to it. But, the look is not the only thing that is great about this one-of-a-kind walking shoe.
- The sole is made of rubber, and it makes it perfect for walking.
- As a wearer, B units will get protection and lightweight cush because of the Air sole functioning.
- Another plus point about this shoe is the rubber waffle outsole, which is responsible for providing traction.
- This right walking shoe promises to be durable, making it a good value for money.
Skate Walking Shoe
- They are very stylish and go with any outfit, and at the same time, the many features make it one of the most comfortable shoes for walking.
- You even have the option to choose it in your favorite color as it comes in many different colors and patterns like the trendy metallic gold, classic white, unique squadron blue, and other such fantastic options.
- Made from canvas, making it is a very durable shoe and has laces on the front.
- With this shoe, you are getting a molded sock liner with comes with a Nike Zoom unit built-in in the heel.
- This shoe is known for providing the right cushioning needed for walking.
- The shoe has a perforation at the forefoot, which provides ventilation, which allows your feet to breathe.
- The Nike Hyperscreen and the rubber sole are there to ensure durability.
Basketball Style Walking Shoes
- First of all, you are getting a shoe made with a combination of synthetic and leather, giving it a look of a basketball shoe yet having all the qualities of a walking shoe.
- The outsole is made of rubber, which comes with forefoot flex grooves.
- The outsole will make the shoe durable and will provide comfort, flexibility, and traction.
- Your feet will get the right kind of cushioning thanks to the encapsulated Air-sole unit.
- Besides, this pair of Nike is known for being the most stylish shoe and comes in many trendy color combinations.
Casual Walking Shoes
Training and Walking Shoes
- This shoe is known for its versatility. The look of this shoe is classic, so you can be the fact that it will never go out of style.
- The all-leather upper portion of this shoe has a mesh collar, which adds additional comfort.
- You will also notice that this shoe has a Quilted quarter panel that comes with stitching details.
- This feature not only gives off a relaxed vibe but also provides support and durability.
- Speaking of strength: the shoe comes with a solid rubber outsole.
- On the other hand, the midsole happens to be a full-length Phylon, which comes with external and internal flex grooves.
Flexible Running and Walking Shoe
- Comfortable and breathable mesh uppers.
- The Flywire that is integrated into the mid-foot and lacing system delivers adjustable lockdown.
- A lightly padded tongue and collar ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
- A thin removable foam insole cushions and supports your feet.
- The durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- This shoe is available in a large range of colors to choose from as you need.
Comfortable Walking Shoe
- A durable and thick rubber outsole for good traction and added shock absorbency.
- The premium leather uppers are durable, comfortable, and breathable.
- The Air-Sole unit in the Nike Air range provides added shock absorption and a smoother ride.
- Available in different neutral colors.
- Lightweight Knit uppers are breathable and offer a more sock-like fit in this shoe model.
- The cushioning is also lightweight and responsive for a smooth and stable ride.
- There is a durable and flexible high traction rubber outsole.
- You can choose between a few color variants in this range.
Durable Walking Shoe
- The uppers are lightweight and breathable, as well as very flexible.
- There are a cushioned sole and a foam midsole with lightweight, durable cushioning.
- The rubber outsole offers exceptional traction.
- You can choose between a few color options in this style.
Stability Walking Shoe
- The Air Torch features light Air bubbles in the sole for energizing cushioning.
- There is a Phylon midsole for durable cushioning and a Visible Air Max unit in the heel for heel cushioning.
- The Uppers consist of lightweight and breathable mesh for cooling comfort and a secure flexible fit.
- There is also a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
Nike is the Perfect Walking Shoe
So, there you have it, the best Nike walking shoes that are not only perfect for walking, but they will be stylish enough to make you stand out.
You can see that each of the reviewed Nike shoes is different from one another. So choose the one suitable to your liking and specific requirements, and you will then truly have a walking shoe that is perfect for you.
Index Table: Top-Rated Nike Walking Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Nike® - Lightweight Running & Walking Shoes||Free Flyknit||Revolution 5||Nike||97.8|
|2||Nike® - Air Walking Technology Shoes||Air Max 97||Air Max 97||Nike||94|
|3||Nike® - Skate Walking Shoe||Blazer||Stefan Janoski||Nike||95|
|4||Nike® - Basketball Style Walking Shoes||Air Jordan Retro||Air Jordan Low||Nike||94|
|5||Nike® - Casual Walking Shoes||Cortez||Cortez||Nike||95|
|6||Nike® - Training and Walking Shoes||Free Trainer 8||Free Trainer 8||Nike||96|
|7||Nike® - Flexible Running and Walking Shoe||Flex Experience Run 10||Flex Experience Run 9||Nike||96|
|8||Nike® - Comfortable Walking Shoe||Air Monarch||Air Force One||Nike||96|
|9||Nike® - Walking Shoe||Revolution 5||Revolution 5||Nike||97.6|
|10||Nike® - Durable Walking Shoe||Tanjun||Tanjun||Nike||97.2|
|11||Nike® - Stability Walking Shoe||Air Max Torch 4||Air Max Torch 4||Nike||96.7|
Table of Contents
- The Current Misconception on Walking Shoes
- What to Look for in a Good Nike® Walking Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Nike® Walking Shoes
- Nike is the Perfect Walking Shoe
- Index Table: Top-Rated Nike Walking Shoes