The Saucony Peregrine 14 expected release date is March 5, 2024.
The Saucony Peregrine 14 will have the following features & updates:
- The Saucony Peregrine 14 will be designed to be much lighter and faster this time around.
- It will allow for much more speed when running and also for a fun trail outing.
- The New Peregrine will have improved rock plates to shed moisture and ditch debris with the redesigned lug outsole.
- The PWRTRAC outsole will ensure excellent traction and grip on all trails.
Previous model of the Peregrine:
The Saucony Peregrine 13 release date was February 8, 2023.
The Saucony Peregrine 12 release date was February 12, 2022.
Latest Version of the Saucony Peregrine*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the Saucony Saucony Peregrine 14 should be about $130.
- You can look forward to some entry specials that may be available.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Ideally, the new Saucony Peregrine 14 will offer very neutral support.
- It will be ideal for under pronation and neutral pronation.
- Ideally suited to a higher or neutral arch type.
- It will also prove shock absorbency for a midfoot or heel strike.
- The peregrine 14 will be a trail running shoes.
- Ideal for all types of trails and outdoor terrains.
- The Saucony peregrine 14 will be designed for more lightweight and faster running.
- Thus, it will be ideal for the day running, longer distances, and marathons.
- The Saucony Peregrine 14 will be very durable for outdoor trail running.
- The outsole and midsole will have improved durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Saucony Peregrine 14 will offer a comfortable and snug fit for running.
- It will have a more secure fit to prevent injuries and provide stability.
- There may only be regular widths available with the new model.
- The weight will be quite lightweight in the new model.
- Around 280 grams for gents and 250 grams for ladies.
Elevation of the Saucony Peregrine 14
- There will be a 25 mm heel height.
- Quite a stable heel height in general.
- As for the forefoot height, it will be 221mm.
- The forefoot will offer good flexibility and a protective height.
- The Lower 4 mm heel-to-toe drop will be perfect for neutral and under pronation.
- The heel-to-toe drop is ideal for trail running marathons.
Components of the Saucony Peregrine 14
- The outsole of the Saucony Peregrine 14 will be a PRTRAC tacky rubber compound for better traction and grip.
- The hexagonal-shaped patterns on the tread will adapt to a variety of terrains,
- There will also be flex grooves for the shoe to adapt to underfoot variations.
- There is PWRRUN technology cushioning for the midsole for a protective and responsive cushioning feel.
- The cushioning will be more lightweight yet durable.
- The Formfit uppers will give a more secure locked-down fit.
- There will be a gusseted tongue to keep out debris.
- There will be improved Flex Film Overlays for a secure fit and a panel-style midfoot,
- The RUNDRY collar lining will keep your heel secure and wick away moisture.
- The Toe tip will be rubberized for improved abrasion resistance.
Saucony® Peregrine 12 vs. Peregrine 11
Saucony Peregrine 14
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Peregrine
- Elevation of the Saucony Peregrine 14
- Components of the Saucony Peregrine 14
- Saucony® Peregrine 12 vs. Peregrine 11