The expected release date for the New Balance 410V8 is December 5, 2022.
The New Balance 410V8 will have the following features & updates:
- The New New Balance 410V8 will be a more simplistic and lightweight design.
- It will have more durable textiles and synthetic uppers as an improvement.
- There will be more cushioning and a soft ACTEVA midsole.
- The rubber outsole will have an improved tread for better traction on slippery surfaces as well as grip in wet conditions.
- Overall you will also be able to enjoy some new colors and designs in the new model.
Previous model of the 410:
The New Balance 410V7 release date was on September 6, 2021.
Latest Version of the New Balance 410*
New Balance 410
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new New Balance 410V8 will be about $70.
- The Trail shoe will be a lightweight and very simplistic design that will be quite affordable.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Balance 410V8 will be a neutral trail shoe.
- It will offer good support, comfort, and flexibility for neutral pronators and a high-to-neutral arch type.
- The new model will be designed for on and of Trails.
- The tread will be improved for grip on slippery outdoor surfaces.
- The new model will be for both trail running and walking.
- It can also be used as a general hiking or trail shoe for casual excursions.
- The New Balance 410V8 will be a Trail shoe so it will be very durable.
- Improvements will be made to the sole for better durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 410V8 should comfortably fit a medium to wide foot.
- It will also be available in a medium or wide-width option.
- The weight of the ladies’ model of the New Balance 410V8 will be around 200grams, although we may still expect a change here.
- For the men’s model, it will be similar at 250 grams with changes expected.
Elevation of the New Balance 410v8
- The Heel height will also remain at 26mm.
- This is a good heel height for a trail shoe.
- The Forefoot height will be around 18mm.
- There will not be much of a change in this area.
- The New Balance 410V8 will have a heel-to-toe drop of 8mm.
- This will be quite a low heel-to-toe drop which is ideal for outdoor trails and roads.
Components of the New Balance 410V8
- The New Model New Balance 410V8 will be designed to provide traction both for on and off-road activities.
- The AT tread rubber outsole will be improved and much more durable fr traction and grip on a larger variety of surfaces.
- The Midsole of the new model will still be the energizing ACTEVA design.
- However, the Midsole will now provide softer and more flexible cushioning.
- There will also be a comfortable padded insole and a moisture-wicking lining with the new model.
- The Uppers of the New Balance 410V8 will be an improved engineered mesh for a more flexible fit.
- The fit will be more comfortable with a roomy toe area.
- You can also expect some improved fresh colors and designs in the new model of the new Balance.
New Balance 410V8
Table of Contents