Skateboarding became a passion of many adults and teenagers. The thrills and experiences of skateboarding are mind-blowing. To maintain this adventure going, one should have the most durable, adaptable and comfortable best skate shoes.
This is why choosing a skate shoe should take a lot of consideration. Caution should be taken since if the shoes are not chosen right, your skateboarding performance may degrade. A regular shoe can’t resist the stress and restriction of skating; only special shoes can meet the needs of the skater.
Features of a Good Skateboard Shoe
Various attributes in skate footwear include:
- Air pockets – For Cushioning and Bounce Back.
- Lace loops – For a secure fit that will not loosen.
- Handle Rubber – Rubber outsole and reinforcements for gripp and durability.
- Stash Pockets – To keep small items in.
- Asymmetric stabilizers – Ankle and foot stability and to pprevent injuries.
- Vulcanized soles – Durability and shock absorbency.
- Thermoplastic toe carton – To protect ayour toes.
Note: when footwear is augmented with a lot of attributes, the cost is going to be high.
Skateboarding is an enthusiastic sport and needs to be practiced along with safety precautions. It may appropriately be said that shoes are not only the show or pomp of the brand1s.
Skate shoes also identify safety conditions. If you’re wearing comfortable and sturdy shoes, you’re less predisposed towards injuries and bruises.
If you do some market research, it’ll save time, money, effort and energy. Shopping online facilities may also be useful for finding the greatest skatewear, that suit your fashion.
Notable Skate Shoes Brands
- The Fallen brand1 is enormously famous all around the world for skate shoe manufacturing.
Vans is another popular skate shoe company which manufactures most comfy and stylish skate shoes.
Adiddas Skate Shoe Series is also seeing a rising demand among skateboarders for their shoes.
Globe Skate Shoes is the name of excellence and top quality in this industry; you may take benefit of significantly developed and sturdy shoes of this brand1 to have the perfect experience of skateboarding.
Others Brand1s: DC Skateboarding Shoes, Etnies, Osiris, Emerica, and Adio are the renowned brand1s of skate wear.
We went on a journey to find the best skateboarding shoes; we were looking for comfortable sneakers that will provide enough support for the foot, are light to wear, look good and deliver excellent results while riding the skateboard.
Reviews: The Top Skate Shoes
Quite a few skate shoes fit the bill quite nicely; Given below are reviews of the best ones:
This shoe utilizes the latest technology by Adidas, and many skateboarders hold at least one pair of them, here are some of the features that make this shoe a great skate shoe:
- The Uppers are designed to be abrasion-resistant which give steady and precise movement on the skateboard.
- It is a made from synthetic materials with a rubber sole
- A Lace-up skate shoe with smooth abrasion-resistant upper featuring signature 3-Stripes
- A wraparound midsole that enables cushioning and shock absorbing.
- Outsole: A Grippy Vulcanized rubber outsole sticks to board for better control.
The Vans Old Skool is a skateboarding shoe that represents timeless skate style;
- It comes in numerous colors and patterns.
- This shoe as the name suggests is designed in the fashion of classical skateboarding.
- This leather and rubber sole combination style leave a mark with whatever one teams it with.
- This shoe is repeatedly chosen as the best skateboard shoe.
- The price range of this shoe is very affordable.
This skateboard shoe comes from the company which defined the world’s sneaker design.
- This shoe is crafted using canvas and has a Skate-specific gum outsole.
- On the upper narrow ribbed fabric is weaved together giving the shoe its signature striking look.
- Amolded Lunarlon sock liner for added foot comfort.
- The mesh underlays vents on both sides of this shoe help to cool your feet while working out on the skateboard.
- For some unknown reason, Converse shoes are larger, so make sure to order 1/2 size smaller.
The DC brand1 is growing in popularity among the skateboarder community; it is a good source for everyday and technical skateboarding footwear.
- Utilizing a padded ankle collar for comfort and protection.
- Wraparound midsole delivers precise snug to the bottom of the foot.
- Available in ‘too many’ exciting color combinations.
- This Unisex skate shoe effortlessly combines refined chic with comfort.
- Reasonably priced it is within reach of most people.
Canvas Skate Shoe
Nike invested heavily when designing a this Skate Shoe – making it with a traditional autoclave construction which fuses the midsole and outsole for a low-to-the-ground fit and streamlined style.
- This skate shoe comes in many different colors and patterns.
- Made from canvas and rubber sole with Perforations at the forefoot which provides ventilation to your feet.
- A Molded sock liner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in the heel for cushioning and an excellent feeling of the board.
- The Nike Women’s Blazer is a Low Top Skate Shoe.
- A very comfortable sneaker, chosen as one of the best Nike walking shoes.
A sleek and stylish design, made from durable and comfortable materials.
- Made from Leather, it is a slim, streamlined skate shoe
- Outsole: Synthetic, Vulcanized construction, and abrasion resistant outsole.
- Manufactured as a seamless one-piece toe construction.
- A thin molded rubber underlay in the ollie area is used for increased durability.
- Insoles: Impact foam insole for long-lasting cushioning and shock absorbent.
- Vulcanized construction with abrasion resistant outsole for a better grip on the skateboard.
High To Skateboarding Shoe
An absolutely stunning men’s and women’s skateboarding shoe model in a high top from Osiris, available in many fun and fashionable color design options.
- Synthetic leather upper design with a colorful logo and patterns.
- Reinforced High abrasion areas and high abrasion rubber outsole.
- Lightweight design with a padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable footbed.
When it comes down to the best skateboarding shoes, then DC is the name to look for, these are some excellent models that you can consider.
- A Choice of leather, Nubuck or Suede upper construction with a soft lining.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Vent holes for breathability.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- A few color designs and options are available for your perusal.
Sleek Design Skateboarding Shoe
Etnies is a brand not much considered or heard of, yet it is a superb and highly fashionable brand in skate shoes that deserves so much more credit.
- Highly fashionable design is available in a variety of color designs.
- Double stitched reinforcing overlays and construction.
- Soft leather uppers.
- Thick and durable abrasion resistant, high traction rubber outsole.
- Rubber reinforced toe.
- Comfortable cushioned footbed.
Skate Shoes in General
Skateboarding shoes are no longer just a shoe used for skateboarding but have become a very popular fashion trend amongst many individuals.
Skate shoes are comfortable, durable and lightweight and are fashionable and trendy with almost any outfit for men and women.
Index Table: The Best Skate Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Adidas® - Skate Shoes||Adidas||97|
|2||Vans® - Skate Shoes||Vans||97|
|3||Converse® - Skateboarding Shoes||Converse||-|
|4||DC® - Skateboarding Shoes||DC||96|
|5||Nike® - Canvas Skate Shoe||Nike||94|
|6||Fallen® - SkateBoarding Shoes||Fallen||96|
|7||Osiris® - High To Skateboarding Shoe||Osiris||99|
|8||DC® - Skateboarding Shoes||DC||98|
|9||Etnies® - Sleek Design Skateboarding Shoe||Etnies||98|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- Features of a Good Skateboard Shoe
- Notable Skate Shoes Brands
- Reviews: The Top Skate Shoes
- Skate Shoes
- Skate Shoes
- Skateboarding Shoes
- Skateboarding Shoes
- Canvas Skate Shoe
- SkateBoarding Shoes
- High To Skateboarding Shoe
- Skateboarding Shoes
- Sleek Design Skateboarding Shoe
- Skate Shoes in General
- Index Table: The Best Skate Shoes