The expected release date for the Asics Versablast 3 is on July 23, 2023.
The Asics Versablast 3 will have the following main updates:
- The new Asics Versablast will be an extremely versatile running and training shoe inspired by the popular Novablast range.
- The new model will be much more lightweight with a comfortable sock-like fit and breathable uppers.
- It will have improved durability features and a durable, thicker outsole.
- Overall, the new model will still be quite affordable as an all-around training and running shoe from Adidas.
Latest Version of the Asics Versablast*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Asics Versablast 3 will be $150.
- The new Versablast 3 will be an affordable training shoe for everyone.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Overall, the new Versablast 3 will be a neutral shoe.
- It will be ideal for high and normal arch types.
- There will be balanced and ample cushioning and a comfortable fit.
- The new model will officially be a road running shoe.
- However, it will be suitable for most hard surfaces such as gym floors and even treadmills.
- The new Versablast from Asics will be ideal for training and running.
- You can use it for daily runs, jogging, training, and even on the treadmill.
- The Asics Versablast 3 will have some improvements in terms of durability.
- The outsole will have a thicker and more durable structure.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit of the new model will be a regular medium fit that has plenty of flexibility.
- There will be normal, narrow, and wide-width options available from which you can choose as needed.
- The Men’s model will weigh around 207 grams.
- The ladies’ model will be 179 grams.
- As you can see, the new model will be very lightweight.
- There will be a heel height of 23 mm.
- The heel will be more cushioning.
- The Forefoot height will be 13 mm.
- The forefoot will offer more flexibility.
- This leaves us with an overall 10 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for a running and training shoe.
Components of the Asics Versablast 3
- The Outsole will consist of a durable rubber.
- The tread will have improved traction and patterns.
- There will be an improved Flytefoam cushioned midsole that offers high energy return. And more responsive cushioning.
- Inside you will be able to enjoy a comfortable cushioned insole with a moisture-wicking lining.
- The Uppers will consist of an improved breathable mesh.
- There will be reinforcements to ensure better durability.
- The shoe will be easy to put on and take off with heel tabs.
- The fit will be sock-like and adapt to the shape of your feet, with a half-bootie collar design.
- Some new color and design ranges may likewise be available.
Asics Versablast 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Asics Versablast
- Components of the Asics Versablast 3