The expected release date for the Asics Gel Rocket 11 is December 15, 2022.
The Asics Gel Rocket 11 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Gel Rocket from Asics, the 11 models, will have a few minor changes.
- The Uppers will be more breathable this time around, and there will be some new colors and styles available.
- The sole will offer a much more durable grip.
- There will be good cushioning with improvements in the midsole and the gel heel.
- The sole will likewise offer better flexibility with improved flex grooves.
Latest Version of the Asics Gel Rocket*
Asics Gel Rocket
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Asics Gel Rocket 11 will be around $70.00.
- The price may vary depending on the retailer.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Asics Gel Rocket tennis shoe offers excellent stability and support.
- They will be designed for the fast lateral movements involved with playing tennis.
- The new model should be ideal for neutral pronators and a neutral to low arch type because of the stability features.
- The new Asics Gel Rocket 11 will be perfect for hard courts as it will provide plenty of cushioning.
- You may also use it on clay courts. However, I do not recommend it for grass courts.
- The Asics Gel Rocket 11 will be a tennis shoe essentially.
- It will be ideal mostly for hard courts but could also be used on clay courts.
- The New Gel Rocket 11 will be very durable with additional improvements.
- The sole will offer excellent durability on courts.
Fit and Sizing
- The Asics Gel Rocket 11 will offer a comfortable and snug fit.
- The padded tongue and collar will likewise provide a better fit.
- There will be full and half-size options available.
- The men’s model should weigh around 318 grams which is quite a heavyweight.
- For women, there will be a lighter weight of around 285 grams.
Elevation of the Asics Gel Rocket 11
- There will be a heel height of around 29mm.
- The heel height will offer excellent cushioning along with the gel placements in the heel.
- The Forefoot height will be aroudn19mm.
- The forefoot height will be more generous this time.
- The new Asics Gel Rocket 11 will have a 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This will be a standard heel-to-toe drop for tennis players.
Components of the Asics Gel Rocket 11
- The Outsole will be a full wrap design for optimal support for side-to-side movements.
- The Heel wrap will expand more to the contact area for smoother landing,
- There will also be improved flex grooves on the outsole that will be complemented with side grips to improve flexibility with use on a court.
- The Midsole of the Rocket 11 will still feature the trusted Trusstic system application inside the midsole for stability during quick transitions.
- There will be Gel cushioning placed in the heel area for shock absorbency.
- The sole will be slightly more flexible with good cushioning in the midsole for shock absorbency.
- The Uppers will be improved with a larger mesh area sin between the synthetic structural insets.
- There will be a foam padded tongue and collar for your comfort.
- The interior will still be lined with a comfortable and moisture-wicking lining.
- There will also be a lightly cushioned insole.
Asics Gel Rocket 11
Table of Contents