The expected release date for the Hoka Clifton 9 is March 29, 2023.
The Hoka Clifton 9 will have the following features & updates:
- The Hoka One Clifton 9 will be even better than the previous model with some slight changes.
- Most of the winning features, such as the breathable upper, wide toe box, and stability features, will be kept, and some will even be advanced.
- This time around, it will have more responsive cushioning and reduced weight, as these were some issues with the latest Clifton.
- You can also expect a very useful heel pull tab with the new model.
Previous Models of Clifton
The Hoka Clifton 8 release date was on May 15, 2021.
The Hoka Clifton 7 release date was on August 2020.
Latest Version of the Hoka One Clifton*
Hoka One Clifton
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Hoka Clifton 9 will be $180.
- There will be a slight increase in price as only a few small noticeable differences will be added for your comfort.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Clifton 9 will continue to be a neutral support shoe for a high or neutral arch type.
- It will be more cushioned and balanced with better flexibility.
- The Clifton 9 will be designed for all flat surface types and road running.
- It will not be recommended for trail use and outdoor use.
- The new Clifton 9 will be so much more versatile.
- It will not be something to run a marathon in but rather a casual jogging, walking, and everyday wearing shoes.
- If used for the right purposes, the Clifton 9 will be very durable as it will be designed for regular use.
- All the same, try not to get them too wet or use them for trail walks and runs.
Fit and Sizing
- The Hoka One Clifton 9 will offer a comfortable and relaxed fit with a medium-design toe box for everyday use.
- You will also be able to get your new favorite in a narrow, normal, or wide-width fit.
- The Hoka One Clifton 9 will be quite light in weight this time around.
- You can look at a weight of 247 grams for men and 201 grams for ladies.
Elevation of the Hoka Clifton 9
- The heel height for the Clifton 9 for men will be around 29mm.
- Then again, the heel height for the ladies will be lower at 27 mm.
- For the ladies, there will be a forefoot height of 22 mm.
- For men, you can expect a forefoot height of 24mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be a low 5mm.
- This is a pretty uniform heel-to-toe drop for such a versatile all-purpose shoe.
Components of the Hoka One Clifton 9
- As with the predecessor, the Clifton 9 will also have a meta-rocker sole in early-stage design.
- The sole will consist of durable, lightweight rubber with a high traction tread.
- There will also be new strategically placed high-abrasion rubber zones for better durability.
- The heel should have a moderate level for smoother foot transitioning.
- You can look forward to a full-length compression-molded EVA midsole as usual with much more plush cushioning.
- The midsole will also be slightly more lightweight and flexible.
- As for the Uppers, there will be a more open mesh sandwich construction for breathability.
- There may be improved TPU inserts for structural stability.
- The fit will be more regular, and some new colors are expected.
- You will also enjoy the more roomy toe box design.
Related Articles on Hoka Shoes New Releases
- Hoka® Arahi 7
- Hoka® Rincon 4
- Hoka Clifton 8 VS Hoka Mach 5
- Hoka Clifton 8 VS Hoka Rincon 3
- Hoka Bondi 8 VS Hoka Rincon 3
- Hoka Arahi 6 VS Hoka Clifton 8
- Hoka Arahi 6 VS Hoka Gaviota 4
Hoka® Clifton vs. Rincon
Hoka One Clifton 9
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Hoka One Clifton
- Elevation of the Hoka Clifton 9
- Components of the Hoka One Clifton 9
- Related Articles on Hoka Shoes New Releases
- Hoka® Clifton vs. Rincon