The expected release date for the Hoka Bondi 8 is July 15, 2022.
The Hoka Bondi 8 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Hoka Bondi 8 will be one of the most cushioned shoes in this range.
- The cushioning will be much more balanced and plush for optimum comfort.
- You will still enjoy the support of the full EVA midsole and the meta-Rocker technology in the sole for stability.
- There will be a plush and comfortable collar and a more breathable tongue.
- The heel fit will still be quite narrow and supportive for cradling your ankles and Achilles tendons.
- Furthermore, the plush memory foam cushioning is advanced to new comfort levels.
- There will also be some new color ranges available in this new model.
Latest Version of the Hoka Bondi*
Hoka One Bondi
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Hoka Bondi 8 will be $200.
- You will be surprised at the new features and design, which will be worth the price increase.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Hoka One Bondi 8 will be neutral running shoes.
- It will offer better support for neutral and higher arch types, with more plush cushioning.
- I would not recommend it for flat feet as a stability shoe.
- The Hoka One Bondi 8 will be designed for road running only.
- It is not recommended for trail walking or running.
- The new model will purely be a running shoe as the predecessor to be ideal for the avid runner.
- You can, however, also use it for walking and jogging.
- As it will be a road-running shoe, durability will be adequate.
- However, I recommend proper care and staying off wet surfaces and trails if you want to keep your shoes in tip-top shape.
Fit and Sizing
- This time, the Bondi 8 will fit comfortably and have a medium to wide toe box.
- The fit will be snug at the ankles and comfortable with a padded collar.
- There will be narrow, normal, and wide-width options available.
- The Hoka One Bondi 8 will weigh around 252 grams for women and 303 grams for women.
- It will be a medium to a heavier weight with plenty of cushioning for running and walking.
Elevation of the Hoka One Bondi 8
- The heel height will be around 33mm for men.
- You can look at a heel height of 31 for women.
- Similarly, the forefoot height will differ for men and women.
- The forefoot height for men will be 29mm, and for women, it will be 27 mm.
- the heel to toe drop will be a low 4mm.
- Hoka One is generally known for its lower heel-to-toe drop designs.
Components of the Hoka One Bondi 8
- As for the outsole, the Hoka One Bondi 8 will sport a durable rubber outsole with minimal weight. There will be a beveled heel for smoother transitions, such as with the predecessor.
- The Sole will also still feature the early-stage Meta-Rocker design.
- The Midsole will remain a full-length compression-molded EVA midsole which is advanced for comfort.
- The Midsole will offer softer cushioning that is more balanced.
- As for the uppers, you will still be able to enjoy the memory foam cushioned collar with a more snug fit at the heel.
- There will be open-engineered mesh uppers with more TPU overlays for slightly better structural support.
- As a bonus, some exciting new color ranges will also be introduced.
Hoka® Bondi vs. Clifton
Hoka Bondi 8
Table of Contents