The expected release date for the Hoka One Gaviota 4 is April 11, 2022.
The Hoka One Gaviota 4 will have the following features & updates:
- the new Hoka One Gaviota 4 will be a proper stability shoe for those who need extra support.
- It will offer excellent comfort and cushioning, and this time is ideal for individuals who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis or heel pain in general.
- The Midfoot will offer better lateral support and comfort, and the uppers will ensure a more structural fit for general stability.
- The wider forefoot design will also be ideal for persons who have flat or wider feet.
- There will be much-improved heel cushioning as this shoe will be ideal for those who strike with the heel.
Previous Hoka One One Gaviota Release Dates:
The Hoka One Gaviota 3 was released on April-2021.
Latest Version of the Hoka One Gaviota*
Hoka One Gaviota
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Hoka One Gaviota 4 will be $220.00.
- The Hoka One Gaviota 4 will be one of the best stability shoes that you will ever own, so it is much worth the price tag.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Hoka One Gaviota 4 will be designed specifically for severe overpronation.
- It will be a proper motion control running shoe perfect for flat feet and very low arches.
- It will also be ideal for heel striking and issues such as plantar fasciitis.
- The Hoka One Gaviota 4 is a road running shoe.
- It will be designed for solid flat surfaces only.
- You can use the new model for general running and jogging.
- Furthermore, it will also be ideal for long-distance running, as well as marathons.
- As far as durability goes, the Hoka One Gaviota 4 will be very durable.
- Because it will be designed for all types of running and for heel striking, it offers excellent durability features.
Fit and Sizing
- As the new model is designed for flat feet and lower arches, the forefoot fit will generally be wider.
- You can look at options from normal to extended widths in the Gaviota 4 model.
- As a stability running shoe, the Gaviota 4 will be slightly heavier.
- It will be around 320 grams for men and 264 grams for the ladies.
Elevation of the Hoka One Gaviota 4
- The heel height for the men should be around 29 mm, which is quite average.
- Similarly, for the ladies, the heel height will be around 27 mm.
- the forefoot height for the men will be 24 mm, and for the ladies will be 22 mm.
- There will be a lower heel-to-toe drop as it will be a stability running shoe design.
- As said, because it will be a stability-running shoe, the Gaviota will have a low to standard heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop should be around 5mm.
Components of the Hoka One Gaviota 4
- There will be a very durable rubber outsole.
- The outsole will have a meta-rocker design with a late-stage construction for better stability and motion control.
- There will be a midfoot H-Frame for support and a proper midfoot lockdown for stability.
- The J-Frame rubberized foam in the midsole will be improved for support.
- They will use EVA foam in a full-length midsole.
- As for the uppers, you can still enjoy the lightweight and breathable engineered mesh.
- The more structural and H-Frame midfoot support allows for better motion control.
- There are also some new exciting colors and styles that will be on the way with the new range of Gaviota 4.
Hoka One Gaviota 4
Table of Contents