The expected release date for the Hoka Speedgoat 6 is August 16, 2023.
The Hoka Speedgoat 6 will have the following features & updates:
- The Speedggoat 6 will be one of the most versatile trail running shoes and an all-rounder that can handle any terrain.
- It will have excellent cushioning for a trail running shoe without impeding flexibility.
- This heavy-duty workhorse will be with the improved Vibram rubber outsole and heel.
- The shoe will be quite stable and offer excellent support on uneven terrain.
- Furthermore, the uppers will be improved with no heat applied or synthetic overlays, only jacquard mesh.
- Another improvement will be new designs and colors available
Previous Models of the SpeedGoat:
Hoka Speedgoat 5 release date was on May 26, 2022.
Latest Version of the Hoka Speedgoat*
Hoka One Speedgoat
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Hoka One Speedgoat 6 will be $165, although we are still waiting on adequate information.
- Although the Hoka One One Speedgoat 5 will be improved, the price remains relatively the same.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Hoka One Speedgoat 6 will be designed to offer more neutral support and stability.
- As with the predecessor, it will be ideal for a forefoot and midfoot strike when running.
- There will also be plenty of balanced cushioning, which will be much more lightweight.
- The Hoka One Speedgoat 6 will be designed for outdoor trails.
- The new model will be able to handle any terrain.
- The Hoka One Speedgoat 6 is an outdoor trail running shoe.
- Surprisingly it will also be great for trail walking and light hikes.
- Because it will be an outdoor trail running shoe, it will be very durable.
- The design will have some improved durability features.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be more regular and similar to the previous model.
- You can also get the new Speedgoat 6 in narrow, normal, wide, and extra-wide width options.
- The new model is expected to be much more lightweight.
- The men’s model will be around 283 grams, and the women’s model a lighter, 242 grams.
Elevation of the Hoka Speedgoat 6
- The heel height will be 33 mm for men and 31 mm for women.
- This heel height is quite a substantial height for additional protection.
- The Forefoot height will be around 29 mm for men.
- For the ladies, there is a forefoot height of 27 mm.
- The Heel-to-toe drop will be a low 4mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop design will offer better stability on uneven terrains.
Components of the Hoka One Speedgoat 6
- The Outsole will be an improved Vibram mega Grip rubber ideal for wet and dry conditions and all terrains.
- There will be zonal rubber placements to enhance durability and a higher heel.
- The midsole will be a much more cushioning, responsive, lightweight foam this time.
- The midsole will likewise offer just enough stability.
- The uppers will be a highly improved jacquard mesh design for ventilation with no 3D print overlays.
- Furthermore, the fit and design of the uppers will remain the same.
- You can look forward to some new colors and styles to be expected for the new Speedgoat 6.
Hoka® Speedgoat vs. Stinson ATR
Hoka One Speedgoat 6
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Hoka Speedgoat
- Elevation of the Hoka Speedgoat 6
- Components of the Hoka One Speedgoat 6
- Hoka® Speedgoat vs. Stinson ATR