The expected release date for the Hoka One Arahi 6 is April 16, 2022.
The Hoka One Arahi 6 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Arahi 6 will boast the maximum amount of cushioning yet be extremely lightweight with new technology plush cushioning.
- Like its predecessor, the Arahi 6 will Have lighter-weight engineered mesh uppers and a more comfortable snug fit.
- You will still be able to enjoy the now-reinforced pull tab for easy on and off.
- The very resilient and ultra-lightweight foamy base will offer some stability and excellent cushioning.
- As for the outsole, you will still be able to enjoy the same high traction rubber sole.
- You can also expect many new color variations and color options from which you will choose.
Latest Version of the Hoka One Arahi*
Hoka One Arahi
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Hoka One Arahi 6 will be around $150.00.
- There is a slight price increase this time as there are few more new features.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Arahi 6 will offer excellent stability and support.
- It will cater for flat feet with a slightly stiffer sole yet still have comfortable cushioning.
- It will be designed for mid-foot and forefoot striking.
- The Arahi 6 will be a road shoe only as its predecessor.
- Outdoor trail running and walking is not advised with the new model.
- The Uses for the new Arahi model will be more versatile.
- This time it caters more for training, general jogging, and running.
- the new Arahi 6 will be durable if used for its intended purposes.
- However, it is not advised for long-distance and marathon running when it comes to durability.
Fit and Sizing
- As for the size and fit, you can look forward to a comfortable and roomy toe fit.
- There will be normal, narrow, and wide-width options available similar to the Arahi 5 model.
- the Arahi 6 will be around 275 grams for men and 221 grams for women.
- It will be very lightweight for the amount of cushioning and support that it will feature.
Elevation of the Hoka One Arahi 6
- You can expect a heel height of around 29mm.
- The heel height will be standard for a running and training shoe.
- The Forefoot height should be around 24 mm.
- The sole will be uniform and solid, which will be ideal for stability.
- As you can see, there will be a very low 5mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This is predominant in stability shoes as well as training and running shoes.
Components of the Hoka One Arahi 6
- The outsole will be constructed of the same durable rubber.
- There will be patterns on the tread for traction and grip.
- However, keep in mind that it will be a road or flat surface shoe only.
- Furthermore, the outsole will still keep the slight Meta-Rocker design for stability and balance.
- The new Arahi 6 will have a very lightweight and slightly firmer support EVA midsole along with the trusted J-Frame design.
- The Flat waisted design of the sole entirely will offer excellent stability.
- There will be a much more lightweight and breathable mesh design engineered for comfort for the uppers.
- The Arahi 6 will offer different width options and will generally have a more roomy toe box.
- Furthermore, you can look forward to some new colors and designs in the new model.
Hoka One Arahi 6
Table of Contents