The expected release date for the Hoka Challenger ATR 7 is on December 10, 2023.
The Hoka Challenger ATR 7 will have the following main updates:
- The new Hoka One Challenger ATR 6 will be a comfortable running shoe that will be able to handle both roads and trails.
- It will be a maximum cushioned shoe model ideal for trails and roads and the hard impacts on both.
- The shoes will be a true-to-size, secure fit with an improved heel design to prevent slipping.
- It will have a softer midsole for cushioning and a well-cushioned insole.
- The uppers will be more breathable and lightweight.
- The outsole will have improved traction and grip for all terrains.
Latest Version of the Hoka Challenger ATR*
Hoka Challenger ATR
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Hoka Challenger ATR 7 will be $230.00.
- The shoe model will be substantially good quality with many improvements.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Ideally, the new model will be rated s a neutral shoe.
- It will provide plush cushioning and flexibility for neutral pronation.
- The shoe will be suitable for normal and high arch types.
- The Hoka One Challenger ATR will be perfect for both roads and trails.
- The cushioning and outsole will be designed for all terrains.
- The new Hoka One Challenger ATR will ideally be an all-terrain running shoe.
- It will be suitable for marathons and most long-distance running.
- Overall there will be some improvements as the previous model seemed to lack durability in the midsole.
- The midsole will have a stronger foam that will still be soft and cushioning.
Fit and Sizing
- The Hoka One Challenger ATR 6 will offer a secure and more snug fit.
- It will have a slightly roomier toe box.
- The new model will be available in narrow, normal, wide, and extra wide width options.
- The new model will weigh around 278 grams for men and slightly lighter for women.
- It will be quite lightweight and comfortable.
- The new model will have a 31 mm heel height.
- The heel height will be ideal for all terrains.
- The Forefoot will be 26 mm in height.
- The stack height will offer more cushioning.
- This will leave us with an estimated 5mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-toe drop will be quite low for stability on all terrains.
Components of the Hoka Challenger ATR 7
- The Hoka One Challenger ATR 6 will have a lug 3-5 mm outsole for optimal and aggressive grip on outdoor trails,
- The grip will still be suitable for road use.
- The outsole will be a durable quality rubber.
- There will be a stronger, improved compression molded EVA midsole for cushioning.
- The sole will have a rocker design shape that will run smoothly.
- Cushing will be pillowy and durable, with better energy return this time.
- Inside will be a moisture-wicking padded insole.
- As for the uppers, they will be more comfortable and accommodating with more toe room.
- The heel counter will be supportive but not stiff.
- There will be breathable mesh for the uppers.
- A few new color ranges will be coming your way.
Hoka Challenger ATR 7
Table of Contents