Zumba is a fitness program that Latin Dance inspires. It is a viral Colombian-based fitness routine that has been found by Alberto Perez. He combined Latin dancing and aerobic moves to come up with a fascinating and exhilarating form of training. You can move dance and work out all at the same time and keep up your heartbreak. It also helps you burn fat, keep fit, and stay healthy.
However, as with every other form of training, especially with Zumba dance training and aerobic training, you do need special dance training shoes. Some types of running shoes may be suitable. However, it would be a bit harder to get proper training shoes. In this article, we will be looking at Adidas Zumba Don shoes, which are training shoes and running shoes that have suitable features for Zumba Dance training.
Dressing for Zumba Dance Training
If you or a beginner with Zumba Dance training, here are a few tips to help you dress appropriately and enjoy the experience.
- Comfortable Clothes – I would advise that you wear clothing that is easy for you to move around in, that fits comfortably, and that is stretchable. You also need something lightweight that can handle sweets. Carry a water bottle and a towel with you when you attend your Zumba class.
- Low Tread Shoes – It is important to wear proper shoes for Zumba training. You can wear Don Sneakers or cross-drainers. You need to. You need to wear a shoe with low treads because they will help you move much more easily and support lateral movements.
- Start Slow – I would advise that you start with two or three Zumba classes a week. You can always increase the number of classes when you start to get used to them.
- Eat Something – You will need to charge up your body before your Zumba workout, and you can eat a meal 2 hours before your class, or you can eat something like nuts or fruits before you attend your class.
- Hydrate – Zumba classes are quite exhilarating and you can get tired and dehydrated pretty quickly. I would advise that you drink water 20 minutes before you start your Zumba class, and also take breaks to have a few steps of water during the clause.
- Medical Conditions – If you have an injury or a certain medical condition, especially a condition such as asthma or high blood pressure, I would advise that you consult with your doctor first before you join a Zumba class.
- Mistakes are Okay – Taking one or two Zumba classes will not make you an expert. So do not judge yourself. Keep on practicing, and you will see eventually you will be able to do all the moves perfectly. Zumba is supposed to be fun, and it’s supposed to help you exercise and stay fit and healthy. Zumba has no age restriction anybody can do it, even children and older seniors.
Shoes for Zumba
You will want to ensure that your Zumba shoes will give you the right amount of protection and support during your Zumba classes. The proper footway for Zumba can help to prevent injuries related to the stuff of exercise. The most common injuries during Zumba involve tendonitis of the shin and stress fractures. You can also suffer from a sprain or a strain should you slip and fall.
This is why you need proper shoes that offer good traction, ankle support, and stability for the lateral movements involved in Zumba Dance training.
It is always a good idea to warm up before you start a Zumba class, and to thoroughly stretch for at least 10 minutes after your class. Avoid taking Zumba classes that are overcrowded because you all need enough floor space to move around without bumping into each other.
Features of a Good Adidas Zumba Dance Shoe
- Roomy Toe Box – Zumba shoes need to have a roomy toe box for your comfort.
- Thicker Sole – A Thicker sole and midsole help to absorb shock.
- Low Grip – Good traction but not too grippy tread for sliding motions.
- Breathable Upper – Breathable and lined uppers to keep your feet cool and dry.
Reviews: The Best Adidas Zumba Dance Shoes
In our review section, we will specifically be looking at Adidas, Zumba Dance shoes;
- The Adidas ZX Boost sneaker is comfortable, supportive, and durable for Zumba training.
- It has mesh uppers for breathability, with secure overlays.
- The shoes offer good stability and have a shock-absorbing Boost Midsole.
- The outsole is rubber offering good traction.
- The Edge Lux is a running shoe that is ideal for Zumba Dance.
- It has lightweight leather and synthetic uppers, that have a more stretchable knit design.
- There is a cushioned midsole for shock absorbency.
- The outsole is durable and not too grippy for smoother movements.
- The shoe is available in many color options.
- The Cloudfoam Pure is a lightweight and easygoing shoe for Zumba.
- It has textile knit uppers for a breathable and stretchable fit,
- There is a foam midsole for impact absorption.
- The outsole is a durable rubber with a tread that is not too lug.
- More colors and sizes are likewise available to you.
- The Adidas EQ21 is a running shoe that is ideal for Zumba dance.
- It is a lightweight fabric shoe that is padded for comfort and is breathable.
- It has a bouncy cushioning system to energize your steps and that is more flexible.
- The outsole is a high-traction and durable rubber.
- For the men, I have also added the ZX boost as a shoe for Zumba Dance.
- The mesh uppers are breathable and have secure overlays for a more locked-in fit.
- It offers good stability to protect your ankles during lateral movements.
- There is a Boost and EVA midsole for cushioning.
- The rubber outsole is durable and offers light traction for Zumba practice.
- The Adidas Original Swift is a great sneaker for men to practice Zumba in.
- It has soft textile uppers that are lightweight and lined to wick away moisture.
- There is an EVA cushioned midsole for shock absorbency.
- The rubber outsole has a high traction tread that will offer a light grip on Zumba class floors.
Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Zumba Dance Shoes
|1||Adidas Women's ZX 1k Boost - Zumba Dance Shoes||Adidas||98|
|2||Adidas Women's Edge Lux 4 - Leather Zumba Dance Shoes||Adidas||97.9|
|3||Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Pure - Lightweight Zumba Dance Shoes||Adidas||97|
|4||Adidas Women's EQ21 - Zumba Dance Shoes||Adidas||96.7|
|5||Adidas Men's Zx Boost - Zumba Dance Shoes||Adidas||97.3|
|6||Adidas Men's swift Essential - Lightweight Zumba Dance Shoes||Adidas||96.5|
Table of Contents
- Dressing for Zumba Dance Training
- Shoes for Zumba
- Features of a Good Adidas Zumba Dance Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Adidas Zumba Dance Shoes
- Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Zumba Dance Shoes