High arches in your feet may possibly come from a genetic issue, neurological condition, or injury.
Having high arched feet and feeling completely normal to some individuals, or on the other hand, be painful and disruptive to others.
High arched feet may, in turn, lead to structural abnormalities and issues in your body, which means you may have to use corrective footwear or orthotic for proper support.
Adidas shoe for high arches has specific features that cater to cushion and support a high arched foot in all the right areas, as needed.
High Arches Symptoms and Risks
A high arch in your feet is also called Cavus Foot, which is more of the scientific name for high arched feet.
When the bottom midfoot is on the inside of your foot and is raised much higher than normal, you most likely have a high arch. The arch of your foot is located at the bottom of the foot, where it runs all the way from your toes to your heel.
Your arches support your weight and impact when you walk and run, and they help to stabilize your feet and your body, as well as to keep everything in proper alignment.
High arches can be something that you are born with, or they may develop over time because of a medical condition or injury.
- Symptoms Caused By High Arches – For individuals who do feel they have some symptoms from their arched feet, there are quite a few predominant symptoms related to high arched feet. These include foot pain when you walk, stand, or exercise, Difficulty finding a properly fitting shoe, a Shortened foot length, claw-like toes or hammertoes when standing, a heel that tilts inward and causes instability, as well as corns and calluses on the sides of your feet, heels, or balls of the feet.
- Cause of High Arches – Cavus foot or high arches have two main causes they are neurological issues or they are inherited. Neurological conditions such as Spina bifida, Cerebral palsy, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, Polio, Muscular dystrophy, and Strokes are all conditions that can cause higher than normal arches in your feet. Treating the condition that causes higher arches and issues with your feet is more important than actually just trying to support or treat the higher arch, which is essentially a symptom of an underlying condition.
- Managing High Arches Feet – Unless you have serious problems with high arched feet, they can easily be managed with non-surgical treatments. Orthotic devices such as arch support insoles specially made for high arches can be used. You can wear corrective or supportive shoes like a higher top or ankle support shoe to correct the way that you walk. Braces may likewise be worn in more extreme cases. At the end, when all else fails, you may need to opt for surgery.
Best Shoes for High Arches
The two most important features to look for in any shoe for high arches are a very rigid sole and a roomy toe box or very stretchable uppers that will conform to the shape of your feet.
You can always use custom orthotics with your shoes, but then you will need shoes with extra depth or a removable insole.
Other than that, for higher arches, I always recommend good cushioning, as there may be areas of your feet that experience hard impact. Thus, a full-length cushioned midsole or insole is ideal.
As you will see from our choice of Adidas shoes, there are many features that they hold, which can all, in turn, help with symptoms of High Arched feet, help t properly support your feet, and provide better alignment.
Features of a Good Adidas Shoe for High Arches
- Uppers – The uppers can consist of leather or textile materials, or mesh or knit fabric with a more sock like fit.
- Midsole – There may be a boost or EVA midsole for shock absorbency and support.
- Cushioning – Inside will be a comfortable cushioned insole or Cloudfoam Sock liner.
- Outsole – The Outsole will be a durable rubber for road use, or and outdoor trail tread in Continental rubber.
- Options – There may be more colors from which you are bale to choose, as well as full and half sizes.
Reviews: The Best Adidas Shoes for High Arches
Walking Shoes for Hight Arches
- The Adidas Supernova Cushion is the ideal shoe for High Arches.
- It has engineered mesh uppers that are breathable and a regular fit, with a pull-on closure.
- There is a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- The Hybrid Midsole offers excellent energy return and high arch support.
- More colors are available to you.
Running Shoe for High Arches
- The Adidas Kaptir is a running shoe for high arches.
- It has textile and synthetic uppers with a secure fit and lace-up closure.
- There is a Comfortable sock-fit knit uppers design.
- The footbed is cushioned and supportive.
- The outsole is a durable high traction rubber.
Hiking Shoes for High Arches
- The Adidas Terrex Voyager is an outdoor trail walking and hiking shoe for high arches.
- The shoe has synthetic uppers and bungee laces,
- The uppers are flexible, and there is an EVA cushioned midsole.
- The Traxion outsole is ideal for outdoor terrains.
- More colors are likewise available to you.
Racer Shoes for High Arches
- The Adidas Cloudfoam Racer Tr is a mesh running shoe for high arches.
- It has a supportive Cloudfoam cushioned sock liner and foam midsole.
- The rubber outsole offers good grip and traction.
- There are more colors available from which you can choose.
Tennis Shoes for High Arches
- The sneaker is a tennis shoe that is perfect for high arches.
- It is a textile and leather and is available in more colors from which you can choose.
- There is a Cloudfoam cushioned sock liner for comfort and support.
- The rubber outsole offers excellent grip and slips resistance.
Outdoor Walking Shoes for High Arches
- The Adidas Terrex Ax4 is a comfortable outdoor trail shoe for high arches.
- There is a regular fit and lace-up closure that allows you a snug and adjustable fit.
- The Dual Density midsole offers good cushioning and support.
- The continental rubber outsole is durable and ideal for outdoor trails.
Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Shoes for High Arches
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|8||Adidas® - Walking Shoes for Hight Arches||Supernova||Supernova||Adidas||98|
|2||Adidas® - Running Shoe for High Arches||Kaptir 2.0||Kaptir 2.0||Adidas||97.9|
|3||Adidas® - Hiking Shoes for High Arches||Terrex Voyager 21||Terrex Voyager 21||Adidas||97|
|4||Adidas® - Racer Shoes for High Arches||Race TR||Racer Tr||Adidas||97.2|
|5||Adidas® - Tennis Shoes for High Arches||Grand Court||Grand Court||Adidas||97|
|6||Adidas® - Outdoor Walking Shoes for High Arches||Terrex Ax4||Terrex Ax4||Adidas||97|
Table of Contents
- High Arches Symptoms and Risks
- Best Shoes for High Arches
- Features of a Good Adidas Shoe for High Arches
- Reviews: The Best Adidas Shoes for High Arches
- Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Shoes for High Arches