Why is it that we love The New Balance Walking Shoes for Men?
Well, it is the comfort, style, and durability has to be the top attributes that one considers before deciding to zero in on a particular pair.
Walking shoes need to have the same features as running shoes or sports shoes with the difference that these shoes are probably more casually styled.
Among the shoe brands that crowd the market, New Balance has some beautiful pairs of walking shoes. The following ones are particularly attractive:
- This great looking New Balance orthopedic shoe is available in four shades and reasonably priced.
- The New Balance MW928 is designed to provide day long comfort, and it is a designated A5500 diabetic shoe.
- The outsole is made of rubber and the upper with leather.
- Available in an extremely wide range of sizes and width.
- These shoes have garnered extensive rave reviews from users who find these comfortable and fashionable among the New Balance walking shoes for men.
- This is one of the best lightweight walking shoes as the manufacturers take great care to use light but sturdy materials to make it very comfortable indeed.
- The New Balance MT101 weight only 215 grams or 0.47 pound (7.5 oz)
- In keeping with their objective of providing comfort, the New Balance MT101 walking shoes have an ACTEVA LITE midsole for premium comfort.
- With features such as interlocking Sure-Laces and an ACTEVA LITE midsole for extra comfort on long-mileage walks.
- Like many of New Balance shoes, you can pick a wide width shoe in case you have a wide foot.
- This particular pair of shoes is a hot favorite of those who are into some serious walking.
- Brown in color with a tough synthetic body and a rubber sole, this defines rugged with a capital D.
- What’s interesting about this shoe is that it provides protection from sharp objects that one might encounter on a trail.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Upper as well gussets at ankle for secure fastening of laces give it quite a tough look.
- Well suited to the persona of someone who takes walking seriously.
- Well worth the price.
- A rugged looking pair of shoes meant for people who like to walk often.
- This is a rough looking brownish colored shoe that comes in a mesh design.
- A rubber sole and an Absorb heel make walking in them a very pleasurable experience indeed.
- Available in a large range of sizes and Wide Widths and it is one of the most comfortable walking shoes.
- This is a great looking all white pair of leather walking shoes with a host of exciting features like the use of ROLLBAR and Walking Strike Path Technologies and a lightening dry liner.
- This pair of shoes is particularly favored by people who are mostly on their feet for the most of the day, as it can keep tiredness at bay quite effectively.
- So good are the shoes at this that these have been designated as a Medicare/HCPCS eligible diabetic shoe (code A5500)!
- A great looking pair of white synthetic shoes with a handcrafted sole.
- An extremely comfortable pair on account of the use of the ROLLBAR TPU posting system which minimizes rear foot movement and the TS2 Motion Control system.
- People who have bought these are enthusiastic in their praise of this pair and attribute it to the fact that these have been assembled in the US. Certainly among their very popular walking shoe ranges.
- This white colored pair of walking shoes is again among the very popular New Balance range of walking shoes on account of the fact that it is assembled in the US, and most people find that reassuring.
- This leather shoe comes with a rubber sole, and its good looks match the comfort factor.
- Most wearers are happy with its ability to provide comfort, stability, and good arch support.
- This shoe has different wide width sizes for walking shoes.
Table of Contents
- 1. New Balance MW928v2 Men’s Orthopedic Walking Shoes:
- 2. New Balance Men’s MT101 Lightweight Walking Shoe
- 3. New Balance Men’s MW1569 Country Walking Shoe
- 4. New Balance Men’s MW769V1 Walking Shoes
- 5. New Balance Men’s MW928S Leather/Mesh Walking Shoe:
- 6. New Balance Men’s MW812 Lace-up Walking Shoe:
- 7. New Balance Men’s MW847 Health Walking Shoe:
- 8. New Balance Men’s MX608V4 Training Shoe