The expected release date for the Skechers D’Lites 5 is on August 23, 2023.
The Skechers D’Lites 5 will have the following main updates:
- The Skechers D’Lites are a classic design Chunky Platform sneaker model that will remain the same with a few small updates in the new 4.0 model.
- There will be improved, more lightweight cushioning and a moisture-wicking insole with a difference.
- Air Cooled Memory foam will be used in the footbed rather than regular memory foam, with some Gel infusions in the memory foam for a more cooling effect.
- The outsole will have improved tread and remain the thick platform design.
- The fit will be roomy and relaxed.
- You will still have smooth leather options or suede leather models with improved insets for breathability and a more durable toe bumper.
Previous model of the D’Lites:
The Skechers D’Lites 4 release date was on July 27, 2021.
Latest Version of the Skechers D’Lites*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Skechers D’Lites 5 will be $90.
- The new Skechers D’Lites 5 model will have a slight price increase.
- Some new enhancements will make the quality new model well worth the price.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Skechers D’Lites 5 model will be a neutral shoe model.
- It will offer a roomy fit with plenty of plush cushioning and good arch support.
- Ideally, it will be suitable for high and normal arch types.
- Because the D’Lites are casual shoes, they are suitable for all terrains and surfaces.
- The new model will be suitably similar. However, it will not be ideal on outdoor trails.
- You can use your new D’Lites 5 model as casual daily wear shoes.
- They will have a fashionable chunky appeal that will go well with most outfits.
- With some improvements, such as the reinforced toe and heel, the new D’Lites 5 model will be very durable.
- You can look forward to your favorite new model, the long-lasting Skechers D’Lites 5.
Fit and Sizing
- The Skechers D’Lites 5 will hold its roomy and relaxed fit.
- The toe box will be roomy and comfortable.
- There will also be wider width fits available.
- The Skechers D’Lites 5 will weigh around 365 grams.
- They are chunky platform-style shoes, to begin with. Thus, the new model will also be quite heavy.
Elevation of the Skechers D’Lites 5
- The chunky shoe model will have a 50 mm high heel.
- The Platform sole will still be just as high.
- There will be a 38 mm forefoot height.
- The forefoot will also boast the chunky sole.
- Overall the new model will have a 12 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The drop will be suitable for the design of the shoe.
Components of the Skechers D’Lites 5
- The new Skechers D’Lites 5 will have a thick and durable Goodyear Performance rubber outsole.
- The outsole will be more flexible with a high traction tread.
- As with the predecessor, there will be a durable foam midsole.
- The footbed will feature a layered cushioning with Air Cooled and Gel infused memory foam for cooling comfort.
- The Midsole will be more lightweight and shock absorbing.
Engineered knit upper
Stretch Fit® design for sock-like comfort
- The Skechers D’Lites 5 will have either leather or soft suede leather uppers with breathable mesh insets.
- There may be some new color options available, with multi-colored designs.
- The interior will have a smooth moisture-wicking lining.
- There will be a reinforced heel and toe for durability.
Skechers® D’Lites vs. Stamina Cutback
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Skechers D’Lites
- Elevation of the Skechers D’Lites 5
- Components of the Skechers D’Lites 5
- Skechers® D’Lites vs. Stamina Cutback