The expected release date for the Skechers Equalizer 5.0 is September 25, 2023.
The Skechers Equalizer 5.0 will have the following main updates:
- The Skechers Equalizer 5.0 will have a few slight updates to make this perfect shoe even better.
- It will consist of a more breathable woven mesh with improved durability.
- The fit will be more relaxed, with ample toe room and secure fitting heel areas.
- There will be an Air-Cooled Memory foam insole rather than just the regular memory foam insole.
- The entire sole unit and midsole will be more lightweight and shock absorbing,
- The shoe will have a much more comfortable fit and generally lighter weight than the predecessor.
Previous model of the Equalizer:
The Skechers Equalizer 4.0 release date was on June 24, 2022.
Latest Version of the Skechers Equalizer*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Skechers Equalizer 5.0 will be $90.
- The new Equalizer 5.0 will have some lovely enhancements. Thus, there will be a price increase.
- However, it will still be quite an affordable and comfortable sneaker.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Though a neutral pronation shoe, the cushioning system will be ideal for heel pain or plantar fasciitis.
- It will offer excellent cushioning and arch support for a normal or high arch type.
- The Skechers equalizer 5.0 will be a road running shoe model.
- It will be appropriate for regular hard surfaces.
- Generally, the new model will be more versatile, more of a light running and jogging shoe.
- You can use it for daily walks or runs and casual wear.
- The new model will be very durable.
- It will have some improvements, especially in the uppers, that will enhance durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be slightly adapted.
- You can expect a more relaxed fit with a roomy toe box and a snug, secure heel.
- The model for men will weigh 280 grams.
- There will be a slight reduction in the weight with the new model.
Elevation of the Skechers Equalizer 5.0
- The Heel height will be 19 mm.
- The heel will be quite low.
- There will be a forefoot height of 15 mm.
- The forefoot will offer good flexibility.
- There will be a total heel-to-toe drop of 4mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be minimal for a better ground feel.
Components of the Skechers Equalizer 5.0
- The rubber outsole will be improved with a more platform-like style.
- It will be abrasion resistant with excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
- There will be a more textured design on the tread and strategically placed pods in the outsole and grooves to accommodate more natural bending of your feet.
- For cushioning, there will be an Air-Cooled Memory Foam insole that is more lightweight and will not overheat.
- The Midsole will be a full-density compound foam that offers lightweight shock absorbency.
- The uppers will be a slip-on design that will have a stretchy gore gusset on the sides.
- The uppers will be Skech-Knit consisting of tightly woven mesh that will have improved durability and breathability.
- The collar will be padded for comfort and to support the ankle area.
- There will be a soft, moisture-wicking interior lining.
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Skechers Equalizer
- Elevation of the Skechers Equalizer 5.0
- Components of the Skechers Equalizer 5.0