The expected release date for the Adidas Harden Vol 7 is on September 13, 2023.
The Adidas Harden Vol 7 will have the following main updates:
- The new Adidas Harden Vol 7 will be an improved Basketball shoe with a low top design and excellent grip.
- It will have improved comfort features with a supportive lockdown fit and plush cushioning that will be highly shock absorbing.
- There will be a lighter weight and more durable grip in the outsole.
- Some new colors and designs may be available to you.
Previous model of the Harden Vol 7:
The Adidas Harden Vol 6 release date was on February 18, 2022.
Latest Version of the Adidas Harden*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Adidas Harden Vol 7 will be $150.
- With some new Improvements to the Adidas Harden Vol 7, there will be a slight price increase.
- Price ranges will also differ according to the size and model that you choose, as the Harden will be a Unisex shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Adidas harden Vol 7 will be a more stable and lightweight shoe.
- It will offer neutral to a more stable support and grip.
- Ideal for neutral and low arch types.
- The Basketball shoe will be suitable for all types of basketball courts.
- It will have an excellent grip for clean courts.
- The new harden Vol 7 will be a low-top design basketball shoe.
- It could also be worn for casual daily wear.
- Due to the premium materials, the new model will be very durable.
- It will hold up quite well even with frequent use.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will have a wide and roomy toe box with a more snug heel.
- The fit will be more regular and breathable with the new model.
- The Harden Vol 7 will weigh around 397 grams.
- It will be a sturdy shoe with good cushioning.
Elevation of the Adidas Harden Vol 7
- There will be a heel height of 35 mm.
- The heel will ensure good impact absorption.
- The Forefoot will be 25 mm.
- There will be a slight flex in the midfoot area for natural movements.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be 10 mm.
- It will be quite suitable for basketball shoes.
Components of the Adidas Harden Vol 7
- The outsole of the Harden Vol 7 will be a high traction rubber.
- The grip and durability will be greatly improved.
- The Grip will be outstanding on any court type.
- The Lightstrike cushioning will be extremely lightweight and comfortable for an explosive first step.
- The Boost midsole will offer flexible energy return and great shock absorbency.
- There will be a four-feature mixed media upper on the new Adidas Harden Vol 7 for plenty of stability and support.
- The uppers will offer a flexible fit with soft textile materials and recycled content.
- The unique lacing system will allow for a more locked-down fit.
- There will be a band on the heel and forefoot to give the shoe a more locked-down feel.
Adidas® Harden vs. Trae Young
Adidas Harden Vol 7
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Adidas Harden
- Elevation of the Adidas Harden Vol 7
- Components of the Adidas Harden Vol 7
- Adidas® Harden vs. Trae Young