The expected release date for the Adidas Solar Boost 22 is on August 23, 2023.
The Adidas Solar Boost 22 will have the following main updates:
- The new Adidas Solar Boost 22 will be an extremely lightweight running shoe that will be perfect for those recovery days.
- It will be as comfortable as it is, with incredible cushioning systems and highly durable constriction.
- The new model will come in some new fashionable colors that will be ideal for daily wear.
Latest Version of the Adidas Solar Boost*
Adidas Solar Boost
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Adidas Solar Boost 22 will be $60.00.
- The new Adidas Solar Boost 22 will be an affordable shoe model with some exceptional new features and reinforcements.
- You may also find good price options at different retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Adidas Solar Boost will be well-cushioned and plush.
- It will be a neutral running shoe for neutral to high arch types.
- Ideally, this will be a road running shoe.
- It will be suitable for most flat and even paved surfaces.
- The Adidas Solar Boost 22 will be a daily running shoe and jogging shoe.
- It will also be suitable for daily wear, with a very fashionable style.
- The Outsole will be improved for longer-lasting durability.
- The Stechweb outsole with continental will be extremely durable on wet and dry roads and surfaces.
Fit and Sizing
- The size of the new model will be average and true to size.
- It will have a medium fit with flexible Air-Mesh uppers and a breathable and roomy toe box design.
- There will be both full and half-size options available.
- The men’s model will weigh 312 grams, and the women’s model 269 grams.
- It will be more lightweight but still quite stable as a running shoe.
- The heel height will be 32 mm.
- There will be a slight increase in heel height this time, as you will see.
- The forefoot height will be 22 mm.
- Subsequently, the forefoot will also be slightly raised.
- There will be an average 10 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The drop will be suitable for a daily running shoe.
Components of the Adidas Solar Boost 22
- The Outsole will be a flexible stretchweb design with a tread that provides grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- It will consist of continental rubber that is more durable and provides 30% more traction and grip than regular rubber outsoles.
- The Popular Boost Foam midsole will be used in the Adidas Solar Boost 22, which will have a higher stack for excellent responsiveness and durability.
- There will be a Torsion system red piece on the outsole to add some structure to the foam midsole.
- Solar propulsion Rails will be placed on the sides of the midsole to help to guide the feet and keep them placed on the midsole.
- The Uppers will offer a very true-to-sizefit with a roomy toe box.
- There will be Air Mesh uppers with multiple layers that are stretchable and breathable.
- The toe box will have a more breathable design.
- There will be a Fitcounter heel for a more comfortable and snug heel fit.
- The tongue and collar will have plush cushioning.
Adidas Solar Boost 22
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Adidas Solar Boost
- Components of the Adidas Solar Boost 22