The expected release date for the Adidas Fluidflow 3.0 is on November 09, 2023.
The Adidas Fluidflow 3.0 will have the following main updates:
- The new Adidas Fluidflow will be incredibly lightweight and affordable daily running and casual wear shoes.
- The New model Fluidflow 3 will have a few enhanced features and new colors and designs available for you.
- It will have a more structured and supportive fit, with a spacious toe box for more toe room.
- It will be more flexible and versatile, with comfortable and lightweight cushioning.
Latest Version of the Adidas Fluidflow*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Adidas Fluidflow 3.0 will be $90.00.
- The new Fluidflow 3.0 will still be quite affordable.
- There will be some quality improvements and enhancements, however.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will be ideally suited for neutral pronation.
- It will offer good cushioning and comfort for a high and normal arch type.
- The shoe will ensure good cushioning for heel and forefoot strikes.
- Ideally, the Fluidflow 3.0 will be a road running shoe.
- However, you will be able to use it on a variety of hard floor surfaces.
- The Adidas Fluidflow 3.0 will be a lightweight and breathable daily running shoe.
- With some new designs, it will be appealing for daily wear and even for training or treadmill running shoes.
- Furthermore, the design will be durable enough for long-distance running.
- The improved sole will be much more durable.
- The constriction will offer a more durable and structured fit.
Fit and Sizing
- The toe box will be spacious and wide.
- The shoe will offer a medium fit.
- There may be normal and wide-width fits available in the new model.
- The new model will weigh around 312 grams.
- It will be a solid running shoe with advanced features.
- There will be a heel height of around 30mm.
- At this stage, it will be an estimate only.
- The Forefoot height will be an estimated 20 mm.
- The forefoot will have some improved flexibility, though.
- There will be a heel-to-toe drop of around 10 mm.
- It should be similar to the predecessor this time around.
Components of the Adidas Fluidflow 3.0
- The outsole will be a durable and solid regular rubber.
- It will have a lug tread for improved traction.
- The new model will feature improved Bounce cushioning in the midsole.
- The midsole will be more lightweight and flexible, with responsive cushioning.
- An insole and lining will provide comfort and keep your feet dry.
- The Uppers will be textile ad leather with a more regular fit.
- The uppers will consist of a split suede leather, with a T-Design and mesh insets for breathability.
Adidas Fluidflow 3.0
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Adidas Fluidflow
- Components of the Adidas Fluidflow 3.0